I work for a major think tank and we are terrified of what is about to happen...

I work for a major think tank and we are terrified of what is about to happen. The left's black bloc tactics have made political violence acceptable in recent weeks, as long as it is property damage and injuries only. we predict that in coming weeks/months there will be a broad-daylight killing by the Antifa/anarcho-communists. Once this murder has happened all counter protestors, and just conservative people, in general, will begin concealed carry. After a short while, a clash will occur between the black bloc and armed conservatives, and it will be the spark for widespread violence in both America and Europe, as the left will use it as an excuse for more protesting, which will escalate the right's response.

Governments will move to the right during this, and those that are already right will become fascists themselves. They will be forced to back the conservatives due to their violence being in self-defence. Once all of Europe and America are fascist Australia will likely follow.

So what then? Probably a purge against the "Violent Leftists" and commies. Once they have a complete hold their countries, they will turn their eyes to the world as a whole, likely destroy the Islamic world, retake Constantinople and eventually Jerusalem.

The only thing that can be done to stop this is for the left to cease their violence immediately.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=pVNU_cL34lY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This sounds awesome

Nice fantasy.

>Australian "intellectuals"

Sounds rad, man. Let's do it.

It's great, but eventually the pendulum will swing left again after 50 years or so of the right ruling and it will swing HARD

Make it so.

>implying that the right wing conservatives are "fascist

OP you are fucking retarded

And this is a problem why?

Its going to happen one way or another

I'm not going to stop my own self defense and I can't control what lefties decide to do.

You are getting our hopes up. Stop it.

I'm saying this will make them fascist, it's like that recent redpanels cartoon

>So what then?

They wanted it, so they'll get it.

>the think tank is full of kangaroos

nice try

It's not, aside from the eventual reversal

Hey, now days you can work from home and just video conference in, it's great.

Hey man I just want to punch one trumpet for being actually low IQ retards. Who don't bother to understand other cultures or environments outside their propaganda machines.

That's not so bad

>you will gun down commies in your lifetime

>So what then? Probably a purge against the "Violent Leftists" and commies. Once they have a complete hold their countries, they will turn their eyes to the world as a whole, likely destroy the Islamic world, retake Constantinople and eventually Jerusalem.

How terrible. We have to stop this.

hell yeah it will make them, but probably not fascist
but we will retake constantinople, purge Islam, remove bankers and federal reserves, and then go to Mars because earth will be fixed
fuck leftists

>he only thing that can be done to stop this is for the left to cease their violence immediately.
lmao

You die first.

So our children will be tempered in fire just as we are now? Oh darn, that sounds awful.

(((think tank)))

Poland I'm sorry but you especially are a victim of conservativism.

It's curable you just need to go outside your bubble and talk to people of other cultures. It's not hard

Not our children, but our grandchildren, but basically

I'm not an Antifa I have a corporate job but conservative disgust me. You people statistically proven to be mostly retarded

Bait

Tfw my grandkids will be more bad ass than I am.

I've been training for that day since I first saw red dawn when I was seven

Nah not really

Okay, kiddo

>I work for a major think tank
>we see there's violence, and that it will keep escalating
>the solution is to stop violence
Gonna go fill out an application for a think tank.

It's a real cushy job

Lmao.

I just wanna skull fuck one of you, don't oppress a poc and pay for my ticket

So you're telling me I'll get the legal ability to shoot communists in the streets AND reclaim the holy land?

Seems like the answer is clear. Stay /comfy/ and wait for my license to DEUS VULT to arrive in the mail.

Yeah, as long as you enlist once the war starts

>enlist

nigger I am already a marine, I'm retired but hell if I wouldn't volunteer for a tour to reclaim jerusalem. Only if we get to bring our own helmets and banners.

>we are terrified

>not excited

Day of the Rope soon bro, it's finally happening

>victim of conservatism

Better than being victim of rape
or shooting
or stabbing
or being german

ANTICOM FTW. NIGHT NIGHT LEFT SIDE

Hey, this is what the tt thinks, I'm thrilled personally

You are drinking way too much of the Kool-Aid.

Jokes on you, no kool-aid in aus

PROMOTE LEFTY VIOLENCE

It won't matter with a bullet in your head. You may a hand on someone you deserve to be shot.

Milo, the kike faggot himself, is headed to the White House, pushing to have all of them outlawed.

That is part of the governments movements against them, the push back will be on all levels.

Every culture has retarded people. You are one of them.

>Oh no, our streets are littered with... Nothing. Our children play outside without fear. People generally get along, resulting in fairly low crime.

What a shame you don't have any sub Saharan murder machines to really diversify your country.

Australia u so cute. Don't you have more abos to oppress?

The only reason the left still exists is because the cops they hate so much protect them.

OP is an obvious fag.. But It does seem like they are trying to push Trump into literally being Hitler

M8 they deserve it the petrol sniffers

Ah your probably. Right

Keep telling that to yourself

Tell me, which shitting street is the closest to you?

The best part about the inauguration taking place in January is how cold it is

By the time anyone can get outside and protest without freezing to death it will be the middle of April and people will be ready to read about the next scandal as a tabloid issue and not an existential threat

Brighton Beach

The left will gladly march into their own deaths.

They're too fanatical to compromise.

Of course it's in melbourne you cuck

They are terrified because these kikes know that during the day of the rope they will be the first to go. (((THEY))) blew it and didn't realized how big is the backlash against their parasitic jewish kind.

My shekelstein coworkers are literally turning to drugs and alcohol to dull the pain of the coming happening

fpbp

Leftism truly is a feminine ideology, it perfectly mirrors the female mentality.

>I'm not happy unless I'm being beaten and degraded
>If my man doesn't beat and degrade me I'll either cuck him with a man that does and or keep pushing over the line until he snaps and puts me back in my place.

Pure passive aggressive masochism.

I think the Jews are in the process of abandoning America and migrating to either Asia or Germany.

Yes Germany, look up Germany's rising Jewish population.

The end game is approaching for the USA, if you think they aren't going to try to pull the rug from under America's economy during Trump's presidency you're a fool.

They chose this path not us.

This is literally everything I want to happen. I hope you are all right and I get to kill the leftist traitors.

We will not live under a white supremacist State.

So we will strangle this State in it's cradle as a lesson to the rest. This is War and our army is growing exponentially.

You fuckers think the first two weeks were hectic? This was just a preview of coming attractions. We are about to unleash a Storm.

We will become ungovernable. The American Spring will bring this State to it's knees.

And when we win we will not be kind.

m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=pVNU_cL34lY

BASH THE FASH

>Pushing for what I said in OP
Thanks for proving me right

Greater Hindustan soon brother

>thinking this purge will allow shitskins of any kind aside from sihks

>I work for a major think tank
>retake Constantinople
>see flag

If only. Fascism would solve our problems.

Antifa are riddled with delusional kids high on absurd ideals. I'm not surprised that they would start this war only to see their "revolution for the people" turn into an outright slaughter of leftism.

If leftists all over the world get wiped out over their stubborn moral bullshit, I wouldn't feel bad about it at all.

Eternal Pole

Yeah right, buddy. History is almost over and the right will win.

stop ruining europe!

Great...

Now acceptable? Can't wait to whoop on some antifa cucks now

Nah, history doesn't work that way. The left got one chance due to TV etc. allowing them to dictate to a captive population, but the more freewheeling nature of the internet killed the video star.

Also 50 years of open borders and importing refugees would mean there couldn't be a resurgence of the right.

Nice larp

Oh, that sounds terrible...

>When you super serious hate ebil nazis and start riots over every minor action imaginable, blowing up every grain of sand into a mountain so you finally get the actual real nazis you warned people about
Well I understand islam now I guess

I'm so hard right now

Stop being a white nigger! Merkel is Polish btw Untermensch.

In 50 years I'll probably be dead. I don't give a fuck.

I like how you can be conservative, and be a retard because of it, but "there are no differences between the races other than skin color."

A shooting war with the left would actually be a good thing. The cold civil war is going badly do to demographics.

You can't oppress wildlife.

You are so fucked when the Trumpenreich starts.

Yes you will. You think yourselves heroes but you're the villains of your own story. You've degraded everyone around you who doesn't agree when you could've been opening and now nobody's buying your underdog story.

>conservative people, in general, will begin concealed carry.
This is usually enough. College kids don't have to balls to attack someone with a gun.

Oh, shut the fuck up Australia. You're the bastard child of western culture.

I want to shoot communist cucks and muslim fucks. Are Serbs invited?

Those college kids really don't understand that they are being played.

We haven't heard a peep hardly out of BLM lately, but these white kids have yet to figure things out.

Come election time, even more people people will vote for Republicans.

the military is on our side you fucking cuck