Why is shit like this always the comeback people have to those who oppose illegal immigration?

Why is shit like this always the comeback people have to those who oppose illegal immigration?

>w-w-well your ancestors are immigrants to so you should go back to europe ha ha!!!

Do they not realize that this continent would not even be a worthwhile or desirable place to migrate to if it didnt have all this infrastructure built here by the whites?

It always sounds like these people assume they would still have their internet, cars, computers, plumbing, stores, factories, and other developments but with no white people around.

Why are people so stupid?

And her ancestors came from Siberia, probably killed the native inhabitants and settled the land. The Natives sure as hell didn't have a problem doing their tribal wars with each other in turn making colonization by Europeans even easier.

What I find humorus is that Ellis island and it's western counter-part was a fucking processing center. You were not allowed to fucking just sail to America. They processed you. What the fuck happened to this?

But it's so easy to turn that argument back against them by saying "Look what happened to the last people subjected to mass migration"

They don't differentiate between the country and the land either. Natives may have been here first, but Anglos created the United States for white people.

this is my argument to anybody for illegal immigration. my grandparents were stripped naked, all possessions accounted for, were screened for disease, had to wait in limbo.

This is what I always say.

what i am getting at is they want to continue to reap the benefits of white migration (roads, technology, stores, everything) but they believe the whites should leave or should have never come here as if things would still be the same for them.

this

they seem to think they would still have things they way they are if no white turned up. they complain about the whites coming and ruining their culture but at the same time they dont even try to adhere to their traditional ways that they claim the whites took from them.

It's now known through archaeology that White Europeans were in America first.

Also, Natives didn't "own" America as they had no ownership rights then. It was free range for anyone that could live there.

>REEEEEEE FUCKING IMMIGRANTS GET OUT
>woah murdering native americans was okay cause we like improved things

kek you white people are too funny

I make it a point not to argue with brown people about politics, but my response would be along the lines that sure, us whites will head back to Europe, but we're taking ALL of our technology with us. Lights out for North America.

It raises a valid point that immigration was what caused Canada/USA to become great in the first place, and is an appeal to hypocrisy simultaneously. It's also an argument against straw-conservatives that tell black people born in the USA to go back to Africa.

Probably the best arguments against it are

> The Native Americans themselves were immigrants
> The Native Americans fought many wars over territory and immigrated between areas themselves
> Immigration was absolutely TERRIBLE for the Native Americans, and arguing we to fuck ourselves over because the Native Americans did is retarded self-flagellating logic.
> Your ancestors may have been immigrants, but you are not. Notably, you don't have a home in Europe that will accept you as a citizen.
>"Get out of the united states you immigrant! You're on soveirgn US soil, not Native land" ~ for lulz purposes. If people point out the obvious, the US invaded native lands and took them for their own... so did the natives, they just feel morally superior about things.
>The natives themselves used exile
> It sets up a false dichotomy between pro-immigration and anti-immigration. Some people are for no immigration. Some people want immigration from some countries, not others. Some people like legal immigration, but dislike illegal immigration, and see tolerance of illegal immigration when legal immigration is an alternative as immoral and largely based on the fact that illegal immigrants will accept lower wages, no benefits, and abuse. Some people believe legal immigrants are mistreated, and this mistreatment harms them and puts the natives at a disadvantage, and we should ensure they are treated equally. Some people are for less immigration but ultimately still feel it's good. Some people are for permanent immigration, but against temporary workers, and vise versa. All of these people get painted with the RACIST XENOPHOBIC FUCKING BIGOT brush.

>what i am getting at is they want to continue to reap the benefits of white migration (roads, technology, stores, everything) but they believe the whites should leave or should have never come here as if things would still be the same for them.

>muslims will improve america
>europe is a live case study for comparison

>Grandpa was a soldier
>After he was released he brought my grandma, mother, and uncle to America
>Got everyone's citizenship taken care of ASAP
>Worked his fingers to the bone in a factory so he could buy my grandma a small building to open her own hair salon
>Fast forward to today and my grandparents are the most patriotic motherfuckers on this country who love America more than anything else on this planet, grandpa is the only person in his neighborhood who still flies a flag
>Threatened to blow off some little faggot's head for trying to take it down

Compared to

>Fat Mexican bitches jump the border so they can shit out babies and collect welfare while bitching and moaning how much they hate the country that feeds and clothes their ungrateful ass

Wow that was so difficult

It's almost like immigrants are a case by case basis and one outweighs the other

>Do they not realize that this continent would not even be a worthwhile or desirable place to migrate to if it didnt have all this infrastructure built here by the whites?

When someone decides to become pro-White they inevitably embrace the idea that a shared genetic heritage should be allowed to prosper in peace.

The injuns were not allowed to prosper in peace. They were a century or two behind the curve and now they essentially do not exist.

Any sincere White Nationalist should be saddened by this fact. All races should be allowed to succeed on their own land so long as they do not fuck with other races.

>It always sounds like these people assume they would still have their internet, cars, computers, plumbing, stores, factories, and other developments but with no white people around.

We have no way of knowing what sort of shit they would have invented. The moment we destroyed them that possibility vanished.

>tfw 2% native because your great-great-great french grandad had to explore more than just the pristine untouched land.

Yeah get the fuck off my land pale skin

Everyone's an "immigrant" if you go back far enough. It's a pretty meaningless argument.

if it ever came to a point where non natives had to leave the continent i would be sure to trash everything i own (house, car, business) before going.

lol that image is exactly what im talking about. they seem to want all the benefits of european migration but a little bit of racism turns them into the biggest ingrates out there.

This and also ask them if they think that if the natives had the means to defend their land as we do today would they have? The answer is obviously yes they would have.

But ur cestors were immigrants who came and took the land literally from ppl already living here. You can slice it however.. butnthe fact remains. (Westerb society isnt so great) its not even sustainable.. so whats to say being a savage indian hunting fucking killing all day is worse?

No.. that concept wasnt around then.. no one cares about white.. its was more about religiin and country.. a catholic didnt give a fuck ur skin colour if u were prodistant you were basically less than dirt.. these anglo white race bullshit is fucking all fantasies. whites are a divided bunch and have and will never unite.

It's also useful to know the details of just exactly HOW strict immigration was in the past.

Save the first few ships which had to negotiate or use force against the natives to establish colonies... people only allowed immigration from certain countries, people turned away ships if people were sick, people were separated by sex and stripped naked for inspection. You sure as fuck bet there was racial profiling.

We've completely changed how immigration worked and loosened the policies quite greatly. What's being resisted is not people betraying the teachings of our ancestors and shutting down immigration. What's being resisted is bringing immigation more in line with historical norms.

Liberals get away with too many bullshit half-truths when it comes to immigration.

the native tribes should have banded together to form some sort of defense mechanism and solid government like pretty much every other society in the world that hasnt been taken over by an alien society, just lesser beings for a higher power to reap.

The first immigration act passed in the United States (1790) quite explicitly says that only free whites may immigrate here and only white males may hold citizenship. Subsequent immigration acts make that clear (Chinese Exclusion Act, Immigration Act of 1924). Not to mention the racial views of everybody in power and the vast majority of the population up until the 1950s.

As to whether whites will unite, I don't know. Racially conscious ones will. I think about and wish the best for all of my comrades around the world.

>Krystal Monique

Is this some kind of Black WE WUZ NATIVES N SHIIIEEEEET bullshit?

Well white nationalism is a meme.

When one nations falls behind another, they are not utilizing the resources of their nation to their full potential, this results in them being unable to defend themselves, and in all likelihood war will result.

The Indians suffered a superplague when the white man arrived that killed off the majority of the population. That likely made mass european immigration inevitable as there just wasn't enough people to exploit the land. Maybe that's not "fair", but when people in Europe are suffering and there is underutilized sparsely populated land in the colonies, people are gonna go to the colonies, fuck the natives.

Notice how that the Africans were at a similar disadvantage technologically but they never got completely replaced by Europeans, I believe this is because exploitation of the existing population simply made more sense.

It's just a cheap gotcha. Peolple like it because it looks sensationalist and attacks the anti-immigration's persons grounds for patriotism.

Personally I think hating on illegal immigration is like hating on game piracy. It's a concept that makes people upset know their product is being consumed without someone paying properly for it but then again we can't know just how much piracy contributes to spreading games and interest in general when it's so accessible. But because it's inherently illegal it's easy to be negatively biasad towards it.

Illegal immigrants is just a shitty scapegoat for the republicans to blame when it's them who don't want to reform and would rather have people be poor and angry.

They don't realize that if Christopher Colombus didn't (((discover))) America the natives would be litterally Africa tier right now.

Why are immigrants almost always acting like shit?
The somali rapefugees, middle eastern shitbombs
Fuck I hate them.
We need more patriotic people like your grandfather in this world

I mean, there are over 1 billion people in the Americas I would say on average are living as good as lives as the natives. That's way more people than lived in the Americas at that time. That's way more humans that get to live a good life.

There seems to be this idea the world would have been better, more moral, if the Americas were never colonized. Anti-colonialism is hammered into absolutely everybodies heads these days.

I don't actually know if that would be true. Lots more people got to live a good life because colonialism happened than would have if it never happened. There's a good chance I wouldn't exist, and if I still existed, that I would live in comparative squalor.

There has to be plenty of times in my families history where a superior force took over where my ancestors were living and created rape babies. That led to modern society. If none of that ever happened, and nobody ever went to war with eachother, and respected borders, we would likely still have a very primative society and there would be a lot less people around.

Would that be better? I'm not sure. It's not as clearcut as a case as it's made out to be.

I'm unsure if bait, retarded, or shit skin.

I doubt any real native American that lives on a reservation wants mass-immigration.

im gonna go with retard and shitskin

That arrogant spear chucking alcoholic. I identify as Red Wood, I've been here longer. That fucking peyote smoking junkie needs to hop back in there canoe and go back to Central Asia.

Give your land back to (insert other indian tribe here) first.

whats annoying about it is they still think they would be able to spout their bullshit on facebook if the whites never took over.

they would be lucky to even have tin cans on strings

>their product is being consumed without someone paying properly for it

Our civilization is not a "product".