Can someone tell me what the fuck is wrong with Russia?

>7

>Dem yellow genetics brah, it's why slavs are small little rhesus monkeys.

Drumphffftttthh

Locks or not, the man was a toddler, you were ruled by a toddler

>Histories biggest losers are all manlets

Asian admixture, shitty climate that stumps growth.

techno music.

>Trotsky
Opinion discarded

Manlets always rein in Mother Russia

georgia*

I didn't know bin Laden was a full blown chad.

What the fuck bin laden was a giant. Did the Seals take him down by tangling his legs with a tow cable?

Slave mentality that carried over from centuries of slavery and serfdom.
First, it was Mongols, then german/french elite that didn't even speak Russian. USSR prohibited peasants from moving out of their towns/villages by not issuing passports until 1960s.
Russians have been in chains for so long they glorify them, like niggers glorify ghetto and prison.

>manlet state capitalist worshipper
Opinion discarded.

its that bitter little fuck that always ruins shit for everyone else

> there is a need for the Russian special services and their allies “to provoke all forms of instability and separatism within the borders of the United States (it is possible to make use of the political forces of Afro-American racists)” (p. 248). “It is especially important,” Dugin adds, “to introduce geopolitical disorder into internal American activity, encouraging all kinds of separatism and ethnic, social and racial conflicts, actively supporting all dissident movements – extremist, racist, and sectarian groups, thus destabilizing internal political processes in the U.S. It would also make sense simultaneously to support isolationist tendencies in American politics…” (p. 367).

And man, if the guy who's holding you at a gunpoint has a gun, I doubt him having a five inch dick or being a manlet will stop him from shooting you.

>mfw the reason slavs squat is so no one can tell how short they are

southern slavs are the highest people in the world
opinion discarded

Stalin was from Georgia.

That's confirmed to not be him. He doesnt have smallpox scars.

>born in 1878

No, that's him for sure.

Sure it is, comrade.

>Sneaky-kike-who-wanted-Russia-to-perish-in-a-fire-of-the-World-Revolution defender
Opinion discarded

He was apparently weirdly put together too. Milovan Djilas described him as having like the torso and pelvis of a normal sized man but spindly arms and legs of a boy.

virtually every russian on this board is a manlet. i can surmise that just from staying in russia briefly

he had a baby arm

They only knew it was him hiding in that house because they saw a lanklet walking around in the yard on satellite pictures.

What's the manlet border? 180cm?

>At this moment I am euphoric...
>tfw 189 cm
Feels good man

>not knowing Stalin was Georgian

You'look be outpaced by schoolchildren. By now 180cm being the height of a 14 year old is normal.
Aкceлepaция, мaть eё, дoвeлocь жe мнe poдитcя в дeвянocтых

All kikes are short.

Georgians are small

Stalin is a kike, not a Georgian.

Tom Cruse 5'7

American hero tough guy, also Anglo

Yeah 180cm is a good round number. And it's about the average for European men.

>In a few decades Russia will turn into a land of spooky overgrown freaks
T-thanks mr. skeltal

True. But I'm one of those short ones. It seams that here you are either very tall (182 cm>) or just short (