HE LIED

His mother died BEFORE trump signed the EO.
FAKE NEWS, LYING LIBERALS BTFO

lawnewz.com/high-profile/man-who-said-mother-died-in-iraq-after-trump-travel-ban-made-it-all-up-imam-says/

Mudslimes ALWAYS lie.

here's a picture of an article

Notice the vast number of crickets in MSM covering this since it was exposed a few days ago.

Fox actually covered it, which was nice for a change.

JUST

Yep. All silent on the rest of the fronts though.

This ALWAYS happens.

They spread fake news then total silence when it's shown to be false.

They have already done their job, implant false ideas in people's minds.

Isn't that kinda what Fox did with the Quebec shooter, though?

Muslim news

What'd this one lie about?

Trump supporters pulling off her hijab etc.

It would be nice to start a movement compelling news orgs to publicly retract fake news.

They retracted their irresponsible premature statement.
But they did have some basis in reality in that the Canadians did say they had arrested the Morrocan guy, but then only, later on, clarified it was a witness, not a suspect.

Where is the mainstream media retraction of this muslim lier?

Lets invent new meme: FAKE NEWS=MUSLIMS NEWS
Spread this!

How about #RecordTheFacts
Force news outlets to report when they've covered bullshit and publicly retract (instead of writing a tiny correction and not advertising it).

But muslim news can trigger literal shaking. A huge liberal disease.

And they can't fight facts when even their outlets are forced to report them.

>CORRECT THE MUSLIM NEWS
>CTMN

Adding muslim to it would just hurt the cause and turn people away before even starting.

But the love them! Ok, lets rework it. >PEACEFULLY CORRECT THE MUSLIM NEWS

Perhaps I should make it clearer.
This would alienate the target audience and instead become another case of singing to the choir.

Only reason you know is because of the Imam tho

who honestly cares? at the end of the day, it's one less muslim to worry about.

I get it, relax.

I realized why libearals appear to be mentally ill. Their lives run of fads and trends. The reason most people in the city are liberal because city life allows the media to more easily manipulate people. Plaster ads everywhere, and get people talking about some TV shows to get everyone else watching.

In more rural areas people tend to rely on each other for entertainment and aren't as susceptible to media manipulation. I actually took a break from the internet for a bit and didn't think much of Trump's actions. Since I don't watch TV, I didn't see the crazy hysteria coming from the left until I decided to get back on the net. The media jew is fucking real, man.

We must control and influence media, we cant just close our eyes, cause normies wont do that.

Notice how the vast majority of MSM covered up the UC Berkeley "protest"? It was quickly forgotten and CNN made sure to uodate everyone with breaking news notifications and Tweers reassuring it was all Milo's fault for being a hate speech extremists white supremacist and even having a segment about Trumo supporters were dressed as antifa. Shit was Ferguson tier riots there for a little while, would love to see the aftermath in daylight the next day. Also curious about the condition of the Trump supporter nearly beaten to death.

>sister: NYPD shouldn't have investigated
Yeah, fuck those people for investigating a crime your sister reported.