Majority of Americans want Barack Obama back as President

>Majority of Americans want Barack Obama back as President

>Less than two weeks into Donald Trump’s presidency, a majority of Americans want Barack Obama back as President with a significant percentage of voters already thinking that the real estate tycoon-turned-politician should be removed from office, according to a new poll. It has not taken long for voters to miss the good old days of Obama with 52 per cent saying they would rather have him as President, to only 43 per cent who are glad Trump is at the helm, according to a survey by Public Policy Polling.

indianexpress.com/article/world/majority-of-americans-want-barack-obama-back-as-president-poll-4505802/

If Trump is the best thing for America since Reagan and Obama is the worst president of all time, then why do most Americans and the world think the opposite?

History books will not be kind to Trump...

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2017/02/donald-trump-popularity-polling-234630?cmpid=sf
indianexpress.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=KUXqDgOSia4
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2014/02/14/277058739/1-in-4-americans-think-the-sun-goes-around-the-earth-survey-says
steamcommunity.com/id/jhd49er/
washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2016/12/05/which-was-the-most-accurate-national-poll-in-the-2016-presidential-election/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Majority of Americans
Must have been quite some poll

Oh look more liberal media bullshit trying to instill hopelessness in Trump supporters.

Keep trying faggots.

>that pic

Who the fuck would save a drowning beaner?

>Majority of Liberal Americans want obama back
Now that sounds right

Kek

Well if you look at the popular vote, it adds up.

If Trump.wasn't a billionaire who might well give me a cash reward for saving his life, I'd probably pick the zimzam

Wonder what their polls on the presidential race said.

Yep, adds up to 3 million illegal votes.

Paco doesn't get a say.

>Once again, there's evidence suggesting traditional polls aren't accurately measuring support for the president and his policies.

politico.com/story/2017/02/donald-trump-popularity-polling-234630?cmpid=sf

Because leftist media successfully pinned Trump as a nazi and then he destroyed the Democratic party despite everything going against him. Now leftists must act like Trump is pure evil or took unbias look at him and admit they were wrong and idiotic.

Trump's in the position to do more good with his life, Zimzam is simply an existence similar to a salt extractor at this point. Don't get me wrong, that's an perfectly honorable existence, but it's not enough on its own to save the white race.

Also Trump seems like he'd give you some kick backs for saving his life.

Guys, the new polls put Trump at just 1% to win the GOP nomination. I don't know about you but I am a #CruzMissile now.

>polls

>poll liberals and illegal immigrants
>"SEEE U GUIZE OMUMMA IZ DUH BESTEST"

try harder fagget

Are you 9?

3 million illegals risked INS to vote for Hillary Clinton?

There aren't even 3 million illegal adults in California. Did the kids join in, too?

What do the majority of white people want?

why not, you already give them driving licenses and pay them welfare, how far off would be letting them vote without registration from being illegal be?

since obama "banned muslims" and "bombed brown people" and "bailed out corporations" I guess all this proves is that the media isn't doing it's job

not that we needed more evidence of this

>majority of americans voted against trump
>it's a surprise they are against him

Whites confirmed more diverse than poc

>(((polls)))

How do illegal hombres even manage to live in a expensive state like California
Do they work 2 jobs and where do they manage to live
Not like here where illegal bangladeshis just set up slums in some ghettos and live

Because you're all a bunch of hypocritical biased faggots.
There's no point in arguing with you and it's good you're not in any position to stop him.
We can hold the country by force if you try any bullshit.
We won. Get over. Wait 4 years and try again. You'll lose though.

Alabama women voted for Trump
>feelsgoodman.jpg

>""""""""""""Americans"""""""""""""""
Spics, asians and niggers aren't americans. Only the white opinion matters.

Yes the poll was so nationwide that I didn't even know about it

Yeah, I can see it.
They aren't exactly being rounded up. Well, they weren't.

I don't want America to be filled with degenerate filths that think we are right now under the fascist law. If Hillary and Bernie were elected, they would do nothing about these degenerate fucks enabling them to accept pedosexual.

>i'm saving my energy

typical lazy ass nog

what risk

roll tide.

God damn right roll tide

>Minorities want more gibsmedat

Proof that the USA is better off without any niggers, spics, gooks, or Australians

>When even politico will call out your bullshit

>polling
oh god like anyone gives a fuck what they say now

sage

And I want Andrew Jackson. Who the fuck cares.

I don't know because you used an electoral map and not a population-based one.

>indianexpress
>takeout restaurant masquerading as a news source

>indianexpress.com/

National polls, on average, were accurate.

A lot of state polls were either not consistently conducted in "safe states" or were just shit.

what part of Bama you from user? Walker County here

Jim Norton is truly a deviant.

kek

Most americans and the world are complete fucking retards.

that's not too far, I live on the other side of Birmingham in Shelby County

Is something going to be done about this seditious media? For fucks sake..

The poll was taken the other night in Berkeley. The one guy that said no was beaten with a shovel

fpbp

lets play lazer tag sometime

>hillary and trump both got ~1/4
1 in 4.

Pick your poison.

youtube.com/watch?v=KUXqDgOSia4

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2014/02/14/277058739/1-in-4-americans-think-the-sun-goes-around-the-earth-survey-says

The numbers on that pic are very, very much out of date.

Sorry Donald , you just ain't gonna be president buddy. It's been fun but we all know you don't have a chance. Do you guys seriously think he can beat Hillary ?

>History books will not be kind to Trump...
The history books aren't kind to Hitler either, doesn't mean he wasn't mostly right.

hahahahaha
>fat typical bystander filming because "y-you're on camera, fascist pigs!"
>white libtard housewife screaming at who? the person she disagrees with? fuck no. the police, of course.
>her wife's son dragging her away, begging to just go home so he can finish his womyn's studies homework for class tomorrow.

>cop: "look lady, i'm just doin' my fuckin' job."

It'll only feel authoritarian because they have no power in their representation anymore. Their representatives are spineless installed cucks and will crushed in the arena. You can't stop the signal.

hell yeah, haven't been there yet is it good?

this shit boils my fucking potatoes.

how the FUCK do you get a say in who runs this country when you're not even a FUCKING CITIZEN

Is this the end of Trump? I don't want it to be over

The ~ implies approximation.

no clue, just seemed like a good midpoint and sounded fun

because if you deny them that, you're racist.

Fuck off you remain-voting cuck

you on steam?

>Public Policy Polling (PPP) is a U.S. Democratic[1] polling firm based in Raleigh, North Carolina.[2][3][4] PPP was founded in 2001 by businessman Dean Debnam, the firm's current president and chief executive officer.[5]

It's a fucking DNC affiliate.

>Majority of Hillary voters want Barack Obama back as President

>white people
>want
#dontmatter

Both?

>why do most Americans and the world think the opposite
Cultural marxism

Trump obviously. Zimmerman is younger and stands a better chance of saving himself or holding out so i can come back and get him.

Property stopped having representation in 1861.

yeah dawg
steamcommunity.com/id/jhd49er/

ignore my posting name lol

Trump

>Trusting the media's polls
>Again

Sure thing mate.

Just wanted to tell antifa scum
Kiss my ass
Good luck
Your going to need it

>your

Basic English skills required.

>History books
Depends who writes them hunnie pie!

>ignoring the rest of the sentence to fit your narrative

Are you willing to sacrifice the theory of evolution so Trump gets a positive spin?

I would prefer this actually.

why don't you post those so called correct polls then fuckwad?

lol

> Political Poll
> Accurate

Pick one.
As an American, who talks to other Americans daily, I have never been asked my opinion on Trump and I'm sure the majority of Americans haven't either.
(((FAKE NEWS)))

Google, my friend.

washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2016/12/05/which-was-the-most-accurate-national-poll-in-the-2016-presidential-election/

So easy, a monkey could do it.

What's that shameful blue spot in Texas?

utah what the fuck

Muh decorum! Muh principles! Won't someone please think of the women!

Austin is a great city.

Apologize.