Military Shilling?

Is the military shilling our board?

Just wait till the other Marines show up to this thread

Better than Jidf, ctr, or crew desu.
At least those threads have real conversation going on

New generation, new tactics.

>shit ton of young american men who have nothing to lose and are easily influenced
they'd be retarded not to

i laughed too hard

>tfw you ship out to Marine Bootcamp in September
First to fight for right and freedom. . . Right guys?

Stop being so paranoid. It's just a lot of us fellow Sup Forumsacks have decided at the same time to join the army. It would behoove us all and would be very much in the spirit of Sup Forums to serve. You could kill the shitskins you hate so much, travel the world, become an alpha male and a hero. Think about it and contact your local recruiter today!

>Army / Air Force / Navy ads play 300 times per day
>no chance at jobs unless you go to uni and select some medical or science
>Army / Air Force / Navy trains you up and pays you decent welfare

its might fucking tempting
I am sure they're just shilling here to recruit oldfags and grill them on how to memetic warfare

Damn right you pillow biter, we'll make a man out if you yet!

Assuming you don't turn your hips too the crumbly shit at the bottom of a cereal bag during the hikes of course

Guy who made airforce thread here, I'm actually shipping out on Tuesday and just want advice

This
majority of Sup Forumsamericans are lower class/blue collars/proles military and trade school are very popular among them

Raise your dick skinner when they ask for volunteers for early chow.

Not sure what they would hope out of this place, Anyone who isn't already in the service is a out of shape piece of shit.

It's insane man, the marines bought like 15 billboards in my hometown

it's a massive media blitz it seems

The army one was mine. I actually was just looking for advice. but also quit being faggots. the next meme war isn't for neets

They want to recruit meme magicians and study the secrets of meme magic.

Why not?
Trump's actually a good leader.
We need to take control of the weapons as well.

No. It's a logical transition from being a trumpcuck and not having much else going on. The army already shills in so many different planes of society that I doubt they need shills to make fake counts of people seeing the miltary as the way to salvage a hopeless youth.

I'm currently getting paid to shitpost on Sup Forums from Italy on the Navy's dime. I just have to put up with stupid shit for three more years before I can collect that sweet GI Bill.

This board is like a well used prostitutes cumrag for every Political, institutional, governmental and corporate interest in the country.

It is so bad there is no use even pointing it out any more.

At this point people are just waiting for the next free speech site to proliferate which isn't cripplechan.

Moot destroyed this place on Sup Forumsharbor #1. It will never be the same again.

HAHAHAHA Sup Forums has become the center of the universe.

>recuiting in a place full of neo-nazis and factist sympathizers and give these people military training.

What could possibly go wrong?

PRAISE

this. I've been a CNA wiping asses for 5 years. aint getting no white womens to secure teh future at 12/hour

>Short Answer.
Yes.
>Long Answer
For how long have , Would be a better question.
>About 7 years.

Yes they shill everywhere along with private PR with aligned interests

Honestly OP I think you might be the only one here not getting paid to post

It's not a bad gig. You let your branch of service play Mommy and Daddy for 4+ years then you desperately and get a nice job or go to school.

It hurts my soul being a welfare queen as a Veteran but it's hard to cry when I'm going to college for free and making bank on the side.

>BERG

Berg is German.

It just reminds me of the old nickelodeon cartoon, always hatefully saying
>DINKLEBERG

So is (((Stein))).