Running out of money and might buy a van to live in it for a bit...

Running out of money and might buy a van to live in it for a bit. Was wondering what Pol thinks I should paint inside/outside it that's subtlly fascist but not too obvious?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2iUGfURqyhs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

that depends, how long you gonna live in it and how much cash do you have?

>subtlly fascist but not too obvious

#NotMySuperbOwl

I live on a van, if your planning to do this, buy something that atracks nothing, you wanna blend on the place you park to sleep with it getting no attention or the other homeless will brake inside your shit.

You're gonna willingly risk potentially the only roof over your head for a political statement? I can only imagine what your reaction is gonna be like when you wake up in the middle of the night by some antifas fucking up your fan

>buy something that atracks nothing, you wanna blend on the place you park to sleep with it getting no attention or the other homeless will brake inside your shit
This

Make it look crappy or inconspicuous

If you're young, just enroll in a part time class on a major university campus, and you'll have access to tons of services see: internet, lounges to nap, pool, gym, library, food, drinks, etc

Costs maybe $1000 for 4 months of enrollment, $250 a month

>Make it look crappy or inconspicuous

You buy a family van and try to keep it as knit as possible, you want to blend with the rest of the neighborhood or they'll call the dog catcher on you, get a cheap gym membership and find a way to generate money quick, you'll need gas and shit, once you go homeless star knocking every resource possible and you'll qualify for most.

Stay the fuck away from drugs and drug addicts specially alcohol or you'll never brake the cycle and you'll get kick off most programs including risk of DUI which will fuck everything specially your enjoyment.

There you Nazi scum piece of fucking shit that's my advice and blessing

You want no attention drawn bro. If this is your place to live, you want super low key.

>shill wants to make fashy false flag fag van

>gets good advice on how to not get robbed instead

Paint a giant swastika on it or shut the fuck up and go be a poorfag somewhere else

Kek nice info mining

Make it look like it's a feds vehicle for bacteriological research or something. They will stay away from it.

>I want to live in a van and have fascist imagery on it, while it's parked in the street at night and I am sleeping inside
holy shit you are fucking retarded.

Whiteman van.

Or you can have a job. Maybe.

a spaztika

Go to /diy/
Another idiot is posting a van life tread daily

You can't really live in a van in the UK, someone'll notice you pretty quickly.

I suggest you just put British Gas or UK Power Networks logos on it, no one will think twice

Basically you're telling us you want to be a modern day gypsy.

Be sure to play Sandu loudly and everywhere you go in your new gypsy ride.

youtube.com/watch?v=2iUGfURqyhs