Sup Forums is the nosebleed section for politics

Sup Forums before President Trump:

>TAXATION IS THEFT! FUCK THE GOVERNMENT! NO MASS SURVEILLANCE! FUCK THE MILITARY! MUH DEGENERATE WEIMERICA! FUCK ISRAEL!

Sup Forums after President Trump:

>PAY YOUR TAXES! THE GOVERNMENT IS THE ONLY GOOD THING LEFT IN THIS COUNTRY! WE NEED TO TAP ANTIFA PHONES! MUH MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! I LOVE ISRAEL! I'M VOLUNTEERING FOR THE U.S. ARMY SO I CAN FIGHT FOR THE GOVERNMENT! I AM PREPARED TO DIE FOR THE PRESIDENT!

This entire fucking board is just the nosebleed section at a football game. You're happy when the red team wins, no matter what the red team represents. You are all cucks to the Republican party and I am going to laugh when you lose your health insurance for your autism drugs!

JIDF won m8
This is now a Authoritarian pro-Zionist board

NEVER use Sup Forums for real discussion, this is full of right wing SJWs. Use it for funposting and no more.

Thanks for the free wall, amigo. Say hi to your mom and 8 brothers when they get back.

SHILL THREAD DO NOT REPLY
>SHILL THREAD DO NOT REPLY
AHILL THREAD DO NOT REPLY

Yeah, we will pay for it, you will be the best country in history, whatever helps you sleep.

>you

>he hasn't seen the newest executive order

How come liberals never understand what the fuck context is? They're just too desperate to paint people as hypocrites they just take everything the fuck out of context.

So how is a nation supposed to pay social security that all of you progressives are sucking on without taxation.
And the surveillance is only going to get worse if you cunt get your way and open up the boarders of every western nation .
Loopy fuck.

Don't bother OP, nothing gets into the heads of the most delusional of the cultists.

>When your candidate wins elections you become supportive of the government
really makes one ponder

Yes, like the fact that you're wasting your time shitposting here.

We just can't get that fact into the heads of you delusional leftist cultists.

Don't you have some innocent people to hit with shovels or something? Fuck outta here.

Sup Forums before President Trump:

>OUR PRESIDENT SUCKS TOO MANY COCKS

Sup Forums after President Trump:

>OUR PRESIDENT DOES NOT SUCK COCK LIKE TRUDEAU OR EVEN YOUR AVERAGE CANADIAN

>autism drugs

we were always authoritarian

even in the libertarian/ancap days with covenant communities. and NRx only strengthened our respect for order, hierarchy, and authority.

The DUDE WEED MUH FREEDUMBS libertarian types were just the retards who never actually delved into the literature.

Bunch of faggot johnny-come-latelies.

>we
Sorry, there are no "we" or "us"
Your newfaggotry is showing

>being this much of a hairsplitting autist

don't lie, paco, if you were actually around you'd know what i'm saying is true regarding prevailing board sentiment. i dont care if my use of the first person plural upset your delicate sense of Sup Forums etiquette.

>tfw you're still a libertarian conservative in /trump/

>I am going to laugh when you lose your health insurance for your autism drugs!

they're actually called "vaccinations" and only effect infants, retard