Sup Forums needs to stop believing cannabis is degenerate

>Smoke weed at least once a day, usually more
>Have a cooler job than 90% of you
>I'm a member at like 4 dispensaries
>Am usually relaxed and chill
>Straight edge fags work in cubicles typing code crying because their life is so boring
So yeah.

>Vote for superficial pleasures instead of policy positions that matter
>also don't even get your fix anyway

This is your brain on drugs.

>Pot is based
>OP thinks he is by association

You give stoners a bad name and make us look like an embarrassment to the rest of the country.

Fuck off.

I don't know user, the paranoia has probably been just about the worst thing to happen in my life.

I am a pot smoking nationalist.

No plant is illegal.

What is your job?
I'm a drug user and I am right wing up to Sup Forumss standards

krokodil?

>
>krokodil?
Kek

>up to Sup Forumss standards

And everyone who browses this site is golden right? The average person here who shit posts has good standards.

Some great posters here but remember that the average is always terrible.

Weed and booze, used to do all kinds of benzos and opiates. Fun stuff, and I managed to stop the harder drugs on my own which is nice.

Why would you want your senses dulled? If you're going to do drugs, why not do something that will benefit you, like 100mg of adderall up the nose

Do people really come home and just smoke weed and watch tv instead of banging out side projects or freelancing? Sure maybe smoke a joint 30 minutes before bed or something but besides that you are just wasting your potential

DUDE

What I meant is that my drug abuse has not made me more leftist, or less concentrated on wanting to resist the anti white world govt.
Although one thing is true, while high on Cannabis you get much more empathetic, so making political decisions under the influence of THC is probably a bad idea.

>What is your job?
It's very niche and I'm not going to risk revealing anything. But, I know people.

lol, that's pretty believable right there. Fucking leaf

>you have to be on drugs to be under the influence of drugs

>Straight edge fags work in cubicles typing code crying because their life is so boring
unemployed nigger detected.

i make 65K a year coding and consulting and i only do real work for about 20 hours a week and its mostly from home and im stoned almost all the time.

I'm doing exactly that.
After my 8h dev job, I freelance for another 3 hours, and then 2-1h before sleep I smoke some weed. It is a waste of time

>smoking weed will permanently turn you into a leftist
>implying the violent urges that alcohol abuse creates won't balance it anyway

>Although one thing is true, while high on Cannabis you get much more empathetic, so making political decisions under the influence of THC is probably a bad idea.

Yeah I think doing anything important while high is a bad idea. I always have to remind myself that I am high and that now is not the time to be worried about important shit. That is why people get panic attacks when high I believe, it does help them think, and their brain starts to find out all of the problems in their life and they freak out. Perhaps due to the blunted parts of the brain responsible for ambition, I would say that they might have a sense of impotence and helplessness in the face of the problems in their life that need to be addressed.

Instead you should sort out those problems at therapy, and realize that you are relaxing at that moment, that's why you got high. For example, having an existential crisis while high will really ruin your time, save the philosophizing for when sober. And I can't tell you how many important videos I have watched when high, but had to spend the time watching later because I was thinking about something else while watching it. At this point my problem is that I have nothing that I can do high, video games getting boring, absolutely no entertaining TV that I can stand. I am always thinking and I can't stand TV. I don't empathize with cable TV scripts at all, a good book is much better.

dont they smoke a lot of weed in russia?

dont hear about too many russian leftists anymore.

Nope, you get back from a hard day at work, spark a joint, watch some news or a show you like (I watch yesterday's Red Eye), relax and fall asleep.

We smoke but the weed here is pretty bad by your standards

Nyaah!

>Have a cooler job than 90% of you

Exception: pol.job is null in
self.job.coolness.compare(pol.job.coolness)

what dialect of finlandian is this?

I have been defeated

WEED

hey man i know people too, like friends and family and stuff. its nice to not live life in total isolation, isnt it?

Total isolation isn't that bad.... :(

kek

I wish.
It's... machine code?

Weed makes you realize how stupid everything really is
The facade that is erected around your entire consciousness is not as obvious otherwise

My man. I don't drink, but I have a few hot ones every night after work, have done for the past 20 years. Great job, great life. Would totally chill with for a session and talk some shit. Don't worry about everyone else here. They're all alcoholics in denial (as usual), or seem to advocate stupid shit like dmt or mushies over a bit of green. Fucking retards.

dude I know peopel too Ill tell you what my dad works at nintendo