I can't go on

I can't do it anymore. I can't keep fighting the libtards. I've failed you all. It's too time consuming, and too much effort. They won't fucking listen to ANYTHING! I've been stocking up for the potential civil war, but I don't know what else to do. It really is fucking tiresome. I hope Kek and The Lord Commander help bring us to Paradise, but it just doesn't fucking end with these lefties. My FB friend count has gone from 200 in the last 2 months, just using proper arguments. The West can't be saved. I know we'll be proven right in the end, but everyone calls me a Nazi for no reason.
>feels bad

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
sh
sh
sh
shhhh
shhhhhhhh
only memes now

Deactivated my facebook last week.

Feels way better. No more liberal posts. Shit is just creepy and a waste of time.

>My FB friend count has gone from 200 in the last 2 months

oh my fucking god kill yourself OP

There needs to be a conservative breakaway civilization, while regressive leftists return to their primitive state. Just build a Sup Forums settlement.

Take a breather, user
The Left already hurts itself most of the time by their own actions

Why the fuck are using facebook? Are they paying you? They're making money off you and logging your shit and they don't even have the decency of paying you for the service? You sound like a cuck.

>hurrr durrrr I ne'er made no mistake befur!
faggot

Ahhh omg YASSSSS kill yourself racist peice of shot!

Is this a new tactic of shilling?

Stop with your demoralizing tactics

We can call it Kekistan.

yeah the spelling is the problem there

YOU NAILED IT OP GOOD JOB

Nigger spotted

Were going to Paradise.
The God Emperor will take us there.
Don't worry. Have faith in The Lord's Chosen.
Trump has been sent to correct this world and rid it of filth.
Stay strong and ready brother.
Paradise awaits

What you have to do is shift your efforts

Don't waste effort on mindless shitters who are only into politics now that it's trendy.

Get to know people who actually consider arguments and try to convince them

Deleted Facebook 2 days after trump won. Lib tears are amusing but I can't help from fighting the terrible opinions. Good riddance to that censored leftist echo chamber and zuckerjackass

I know, right, its like, people all around me are telling me how they are so sorry, so sorry they voted for trump, and how they feel this really deep guilt, and stuff, about being racist. I'll just go kill myself.

KEK

>muh fb friendcount
a jew hangs sweets before you, and as you do the jews bidding, begging for his treats like some dog you grow weaker, your diet of sweets destroying you; but you are helpless but to keep eating, for you are hungry and the jew has provided you with poison to eat.

Don't give up OP.
I hate having to deal with lefties on a constant basis so I left Facebook completely. Kept it there to have a good laugh when I needed it.
Certain people cannot be saved. They will ultimately perish. Let them. The left is failing at a rapid race. I know what it is like having to deal with absolute lefty faggots. I have a few friends like that, who I can't stand anymore. Once I head to college in a few months I'm not contacting them. Ever. Treat people who have some lefty opinion as a child, because that's what they're. Complete and utter children. They lack the intellect or the brains to argue someone without "muh emotions" getting in the way. Kek wills it!

you are all posting in a ctr thread aimed at demoralizing you. frankly you're so retarded you deserve it

I sure don't FEEL demoralized
piss off m8

Definitely not CTR faggot.

ITT morons taking the bait.

Sage and post pic related.

Molymeme, is that you?