Guys am i gonna fucking die because of Trump?

Im a trump supporter. I still am. I backed him the whole way, and even earned 150$ because of it.

But im a little fucking scared now. Im joining the army this summer, im actually going to be a service member under trump, and it will be my duty to carry out any military action decided upon by him and congress.

Im okay with that, and ideally i will hope im trained well enough to keep myself alive, but his rhetoric recent is giving me this eerie feeling it may come sooner than i want it, and its scary honestly.

Look at this.
politico.com/video/2017/02/trump-on-iran-theyre-not-behaving-062157

rt.com/usa/376184-trump-not-kind-iran-missile/

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/827478751931924480

rt.com/news/370006-israel-iran-deal-trump/

With all this abundant memeing, and all this division, it seems like a civil war or a world war is on the verge of happening.... or am i crazy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3HiH-StwXxo
theantimedia.org/america-looming-war-iran/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_Rome)
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38712909
navytimes.com/articles/iranian-boats-escalate-confrontations-with-us-navy
washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2016/08/25/u-s-navy-calls-high-speed-approach-by-iranian-ships-dangerous-harassment/?utm_term=.8eeab204590e
news.usni.org/2016/09/06/iranian-boats-harass-another-u-s-navy-patrol-coastal-ship-persian-gulf
nytimes.com/2016/08/26/world/middleeast/persian-gulf-us-iran.html
washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-turn/wp/2016/04/21/iran-will-continue-provoking-us/?utm_term=.688ee4f708e3
sandiegouniontribune.com/military/sdut-iran-navy-harass-analysis-2016aug26-htmlstory.html
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/827478751931924480
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I have an idea to keep you alive longer!

DONT
JOIN
THE
ARMY
YOU
PUSSY
SCARED
FAGGOT

You'll be a service member under generals. Whatever war you may fight in won't be operated by Trump.

but i dont wanna go to college and i feel its a rite of passage to serve my country

Stop being a faggot, yolo mother fucker. Kill them shitskins.

youtube.com/watch?v=3HiH-StwXxo

but thats kinda my whole question, do you think it will devolve into war in these first four years?

Get stoked faggot, being in the military and not going to war is absolutely shit tier

Then die for your country

Oh yeah. War is father and king of all.

but seriously we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes

>and its scary honestly

Is it literally scaring you right now?

even the romans never went into a battle thinking they were going to die

if it comes down to it i will but iranians are fucking nationalistic as we are and theres alot of them...

I'm always scared. This is a primitive existence.

you're going to war in 2017. there are multiple signs pointing to it

theantimedia.org/america-looming-war-iran/

Yes, you're going to die when we round you faggots up and put you in death camps.

If you're scared of combat why the fuck are you joining the army?

A lot of military guys would love to deploy

I'm inna army now, since 2008. If you're a peacetime baby you're literally going to train in a combat arms mos, then spend your career mopping up rain.

How the fuck does that sound for a "rite of passage?"

I prefer we keep them alive and keep tormenting their minds. Death is boring.

>not willing to die for the God Emperor
Seriously? wtf are you doing on this board?

I'd join but I'm too old alas.
Just going to wait for WW3 to defend the God Emperor's glorious nation.

well atleast youre gonna have my back right bro?

> average american soldier
> morale

pick one

lol. Your little empire is gonna be bye bye soon enough. Oh believe me, us Austrians are ITCHING for a war with USA. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of American soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the asylum-seekers and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY subhuman anglo dog shit they see. When Austria's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it. You anglos should have stayed on your boats while you still had the chance.

hahaha

russia will back iran like it backed syria.

I'll let you live if you bring plenty of dank memes in exchange for not beheading you, filthy kafir

CTR shills fuck off. I commissioned in May. The last 9 months have been glorious. I have yet to meet a single officer who wasn't fed up with this political correctness leftist bullshit. Not all of them voted for Trump, but literally none of them voted Hillary. They either voted Trump or Johnson.

It's a glorious time to be alive. There's a storm coming. A storm that will sweep away the degeneracy

>even earned 150$ because of it

Filthy casual

and if you lose you could always blame germany

Real life is Sup Forums memes,shitskins are basically homo sapien

if i can ask you on a human to human level

do you acknowledge your people/government are provoking us unnecessarily with the capture of our boat and sailors and all this shit in hormuz? you call us lying dirty cheats and cant leave israel alone?

and cant you admit islam is a cancer that is stripping you of your rights and turning your ayatollah into an autocrat?

and plus russia has wayy more to gain from us than you.

and i think we could both slaughter all of your people like dogs, i just dont know if we will be cucked with our ROEs like last time and i may end up being killed by you uncivilized brutes teaching children to kill

No.Trump is on our side

Bring it faggot.
I actually wish the USA would declare war on ANYONE right now.
Then whatever other cuck nation wants to play.

I bet we could handle a Civil War AND take out your non country AT THE SAME TIME. And Trump will still be smiling and we will stand forever strong. Faggot

The US military is a violent institution which regularly goes on the offensive. If you don't want to be a part of that or are afraid of the risks don't join.

CONCERN TROLLS GET OUT

would you say the same thing about the roman army?

I'm very pro-national defense, but I'm ambivalent about people actually joining the military. You have no control over where you get deployed and no say in whether or not you find that war just. You're essentially making a binding contract of obedience to the state.

For national security purposes, I'd much more strongly prefer a culture of civilian militias, where the youth are exposed to firearms early and often, where everybody is in top physical shape, and where military history is held in high regard as a topic of study. In the Hundred Years' War, the English created a law whereby every boy in every village had to spend a few hours each Sunday training with a longbow. This created a large class of civilians with military training, ready for deployment in the face of a major enemy.

OP, I wouldn't want to get deployed to Iran either. I think any war by the US against it would be pretty damn bullshitty, especially when the US holds such a massive technological edge. You could basically put them under sanctions and have them by the balls forever. For you, I think, the best path would be to get into the militia movement. Get fit. Learn your way around a gun. Get to know military strategy. That way if your country ever faces a real threat, you've done your duty by being a combat-ready civilian.

The join the Coast Guard.

Congratulations, you discovered that Trump showed his true colors as an Israel pupept.

If you go oversees, try not to get hooked on drugs

This. The US Coast Guard is great. Canada's Navy patrols the Caribbean alongside them to disrupt drug traffickers. Personally as a civilian, I'm a lot happier about those narco fucks getting taken out along with their poison that winds up in both our countries, than about the idea of yet another endless war in the Muslim world.

so much stupid in that post i don't know what to correct first.

I'll just throw a few pointers.

iran is provoking no one.
sailors trespassed last year, got detained, treated better than they should've been, like they were fucking guests, then released.
the latest shit trump's israeli masters are twisting his panties about is the missile test. they claim it violates jcpoa but jcpoa only specifically mentions nuclear capable missiles, which ours are not.

you can fuck right off with that le evil islam horseshit because the only "islam" that's a cancer to this world is the wahhabi terrorist ideology you fucks wholeheartedly support in the form of wahhabi dictators or """""moderate rebels""""".

russia is close to us in many more ways than they're close to america. a new train was unveiled that connects iran to russia. iran is russia's strongest ally in the region and without iran would mean no hezbollah and no help with syria meaning assad could fall and then the middle east would be completely dominated by america and it's allies. you really think russia wants that?

>Die for the jew

You are arguing with an american who has more patriotism than brain cells.He will be the cannon fodder,ignore him.

I appreciate the suggestion Canuck, but you see i am actually a romanistic pagan who believes America is the 3rd and final reincarnation of the Roman empire(en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_Rome) and is blessed by the gods for eternal glory, and as a citizen its also my duty to serve the state, specifically military combat duty, and growing and securing our global cultural, ideological, and military hegemony. If it boils down to it, i will accept death in defending these things, but id rather stay alive if i could, and my only problem with iran is, i dont know if they have nuclear capabilities, i dont know how nasty of a war theyd wage, and how much of their civilian population would create an insurgency, so id particularly like for things to amicable between us for now..

And, yes, im slightly insane.

why have you kidnapped this woman

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38712909

>Going to army
>Am I going to die?

What are you scared of? You joined the military to fight and Trump has been perfectly clear that he's going to make America win again. No more pussy Obama dronestrikes. Make your country proud kiddo.

> not knowing its better to die for the emperor than to live for yourself

>guys i'm really stupid and don't know what's happening but the tv told me to be scared and now i am scared!

>iran is provoking no one

navytimes.com/articles/iranian-boats-escalate-confrontations-with-us-navy

washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2016/08/25/u-s-navy-calls-high-speed-approach-by-iranian-ships-dangerous-harassment/?utm_term=.8eeab204590e

news.usni.org/2016/09/06/iranian-boats-harass-another-u-s-navy-patrol-coastal-ship-persian-gulf

nytimes.com/2016/08/26/world/middleeast/persian-gulf-us-iran.html

washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-turn/wp/2016/04/21/iran-will-continue-provoking-us/?utm_term=.688ee4f708e3

sandiegouniontribune.com/military/sdut-iran-navy-harass-analysis-2016aug26-htmlstory.html

And for you to straight up deny your state has been using those sailors they made "cry" and forced the women to cover her hair as propaganda against us.

You are simply just not being honest.

And no, for you to say you have more freedoms now than you did in 1976, that is also dishonest, and it is a result of cancerous islam.

And russia could benefit from an economoic and military alliance so greatly we could both have control over the entire middle east.

>be burger
>put navy ships all over and around iranian waters
>complain when iran acts defensive

1 Islam is shit
2 Sailors werent trespassing you came out to snatch them just for propaganda faggot
3 fuck islam
4 Russia would drop your sandmonkey ass is a minute to finally ally with USA. You need Russia more than they need you, youre a poker chip, we're a player. Know your fucking place in this world.

I think you are a brave man for serving your country

Why the fuck are you guys fighting Iran when they are the ones fighting ISIS?

>iranian waters

people barely fucking die in the military anymore
the death toll of the entire war in the desert the past decade has been like 5k people
that isnt fucking shit for a "war"
stop being a little bitch
t. corpsman

My brother is in the Army and I'm pretty worried about this too 2bh

Its a hate triangle. This war has far from two sides.

kill

A conventional war would mean a crushing defeat in the skies for Iran, and an insurgency on the ground that would make Vietnam look like a walk in the park.

Think of it this way. When you started the Second Gulf War, you were attacking a country already devastated from a prior air blitzkrieg (First Gulf War, early 90s) and a total war on land (Iraq-Iran, 80s). Iraq was also technologically backwards, having isolated all of its neighbors and all the great powers with its bellicosity.

Iran on the other hand is a stable and advanced country, with extensive ties to China and Russia, with more than double Iraq's population, and a larger supply of proven oil reserves. You would defeat Iran's air force rather easily, but entering on the ground would be the equivalent of sticking your hand in a hornet's nest. Order would never be established, period. It would be much more comparable to fighting in Indo-China than any recent adventure in Iraq or Afghanistan.

Don't you remember about them? One of your ships went into them to kill 300 innocent Iranians supposedly due to a (((mistake))).

>he doesn't want to die for israel

Fuck off you retarded goy!

>im actually going to be a service member under trump, and it will be my duty to carry out any military action decided upon by him and congress.

At least you'll hopefully not have to worry about the dildos when you're trying to live a normal combat life

>inb4 some tranny fag insists on bringing makeup to the battlefield and calls the supreme court over it

Another Trump supporting retard

>Joining the Army
>Arguably one of the worst branches in the services to Join

Enjoy working with some of the dumbest motherfuckers in the Military.

requesting part 1

dude
you're literally going to die for jewish interests. use your head and don't become cannon fodder for people who consider you lower than trash.

>twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/827478751931924480

well why did they stick their nose where it does not belong? i heard they got pissed off becuase of the kebab entry ban by the emperor, and in response they will drop burger shekels from use.

nothing will happe, anyways myob is a good way to live your life by.

Trump works for the jews

hi ctr

Good goy, keep fighting wars for your Israeli masters

stfu canacuck moron, order can always be restored it is just a matter of how many ppl you have to kill first

If you're scared of dying for your country then stay out of the military regardless of who's president. Even if Obama was president, if you're not willing to put your life on the line for your brother beside you, then go be a mall cop.

Op could try not being a fucking pussy.

Dying is a part of life. You shouldn't be worried about it. Just do the right thing. In this case it's killing sandniggers.

>some stupid fuck willingly lets ZOG jews use him as an expendable pawn.

You either cancel you enlistment right now and go learn welding or something, or go in full blown and plan to become a military contractor in 10 years.

The fuck man, joining the army if you're scared to get hurt, what are you even thinking.

what do you think the army is about, faggot? you're the cannon fodder. if your that scared, join the Navy.

Join the USAF instead.

> hope im trained well enough to keep myself alive

yoe're kidding yourself, war is random as fuck, unless you're Son Goku and can deflect bullets with your skin, and reroute missiles with your arms, whether you survive or die in a hot war is entirely NOT up to you.

You could get the order to go to a known suicide mission, and you will do so.

Haven't we been at war constantly for decades? What did you think was going to happen?

Quit being a pussy, you should be glad you get to lie your life on the line for your fellow man.
>Inb4 le die for isreal

We're all gonna fucking die because of Trump

Impeach now

OP is a dumbshit

USA might take two months to finish official operations against Iranian military but they will never successfully occupy it. The terrain is like Afghanistan and there's 8x the population and every male is trained to use guns. Iranians are extremely nationalist too a lot will fight to the death. It'll be a nightmare for the us military

Hi jidf

All of the terrorism is coming from the side that Iran is fighting. In fact Iran has been essentially been cooperating with America in Iraq in the fight against ISIS (America bombs, Iran runs ground game).

It may be a hate triangle, but you are literally picking the smallest side possible just because the jews want you to.

Can someone explain to me who he is?

like, give me a quick rundown?

also, the Coast Guard are who police the police

This. At this point anyone that doesn't see trump as israel's pawn is retarded. Trump is desperate to be part of the Jewish clan

Jesus fucking Christ somebody teach Trump how to use quotation marks this is getting embarrassing.

Relax OP nobody is stupid enough to invade iran especially not trump or T-REX. The topography is insanely difficult to attack and easy to defend.

Some burgers support Iran bro. Besides we know that this shit had been planned more than ten years ago. The U.S. had planned on destabilizing 7 countries in 5 years, but obviously took longer. That's why 6 of the 7 countries in the travel ban are the same countries us had planned to destabilize. I'm sorry your country has to go through war user but hopefully the US regime eventually gets taken down.

>I want to join the army, but I don't want to fight opposition
>I want to serve my country, without fighting for it

Just don't join.

Replace them with (((parentheses))) and it all makes sense.

(((bad dudes)))
(((evil)))

>doesn't want to fight
>joins the army at the same time a jew shill becomes president

kek, u mad Mahmud?

Not particularly, a bit sad maybe....OP's going to die for Israel.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>le french man avoiding fighting.

nah but the cunts right mate. If you don't want to ever have to fight don't fucking join the career where fighting is the main deal.

Uncertain. Navy will up its recruiting and so will marines because of this. If syria were the threat then yes you can bet your ass the army will be the first to deploy upon completion of MOS school.

>Im joining the army this summer, im actually going to be a service member under trump

kek, retard
enjoy Iran

>dem binary digits