HWNDU - Legit?

What are your thoughts on the actual concept of the hewellnotdivide.us stream? In my opionion its cuck shit. Let me explain.

>If we continue interacting with it we it will end
>The museum will not allow "trolls" to interfere
>Shia will think his image will be ruined, and terminate
>We all have fun, so why not take it slow?

opinions, please.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bLcY4c7sDvI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think these threads should be autobanned.

Lol they're shitting pretty hard on white nationalists right now

I think these threads should be stickied.

when you're watching something thats going to be deleted later

How did it turn gay This fast?

You seem triggered.

Did anyone shout out to Brittany's little cummy GOOGOO GAGA BABY boy today?

Who the hell were they? Discordfags?

No, confused a little none of the main charactors are there (besides milkman) and these guys are uninteresting and trying hard

We need some more performances like the Eyes Wide Shut one. Kino.

man this guys r always so fucking high energy they prob drop acid n shrooms n shit

These guys are hilarious, i love how they're taking the piss out of all the memeing newfag redditors on this site.

Is that why you don't like them?

Today may have ruined the milkpill for me.

Though I'm obviously still gonna drink it, given it's delicious and my solemn duty as Nord.

fuck the hating redditors. cancer cult and milk man have old school Sup Forums feel. no politics, just pure shitposting.

>all the memeing newfag redditors on this site

Jackie and Jesus meme pretty hard bro.

agreed

Honestly evaporated milk is the only kind worth drinking
Agreed

Plain Doll first in this thread! Awooo for the little ones!

Yeah dude. They're like, fully sick.

i actually think Milkman is a little retarded

TOP 5
>Plaidman
>Jackie
>Milkman
>Jewfro
>Jesus

Definitely.

I love watching Venti all night long

Oh I'll be more autistic, sorry.

he does eat raw cow brains so he may have a legit mental issue or two

the space cowboys are back

This is amazing lads, epic music

how will vegans ever recover?

yeah i was just thinking this. it's beginning to make sense.

i think they're all stoned though

I'll give Plaidman and his crew one more chance before writing their characters off, but today was definitely not their best day.

They need to meet /ourguys/ and cook something interesting.

making their triumphant return in season 2

God bless these boys

i hope someone recorded that

avant garde kino

Why is season 2 three times as long as season 1?

MILK IN THE ASS

yeah im watching that video right now, how the fuck u get a full raw cow head and then have brain prepared like tht, boy just pop it scalled and scooped it lol

agreed as well, it's lame normie bullshit. the only people who watch the stream are people who make the threads.

I think it's pretentious. Normie fads last for a month or two, not 4 - 8 years. Even the man himself got tired of it after a few days.

>standing around holding your thumbs at camera all day
>reading Sup Forums directly into the camera
>only being able to speak in memes because your brain is so fried from the echo-chamber
>not autistic

>old school Sup Forums feel

The shit does that mean?

This does not hold a candle to anything in season 1 or 2.

Plaidfaggot is approaching kys territory

ARENT THEY ALL A WEEK LONG
you can go check on the wiki

did you just discovered this you fucking retard ?

Museum cant disallow anyone, they have tax free status 501 c and cant ban people f or their political belief, the stream has been up for 20 day +/- we already dide nazi meeting, isis execution, everysingle day you have nazi, anti jew , rent about fake holocaust and hitler did nothing wrong ,

no one care about shia, he have been raped last years, his dad is a pedophile, he is addicted to drug and alcohol too, and black listed from most part of hollywhood, he got arrested at his "hwndu" too

the stream is just a Sup Forums irl shitposting h24 7/7 with total nasim and antisemitism, pretty funny.

wow.. i used to love milk but then i heard about this vegan agenda? I looked into it and veganism does a lot of good things.. I think im a vegan now

I've been hanging out at a bar and having fun with friends irl all night long. I've just been checking the stream here and there and couldn't even hear it but it looks all faggy; but it was actually good?

That's cool. Watched Jackie's first appearance on YouTube this morning and that guy is legendary and he will never be divided I'm sorry

Every fire needs a spark

You realize your entire post was an autistic meme right?
>
>
>

Lmao they've gone insane

milkman is gonna wakeup tomorrow, check the archives, and prolly be really embarrassed lmao.

What are you talking about? They are calling out everyone for their shit

Milkman has completely fucking lost it.

t. Octavian Morosan

this is becoming degenerate

> dont answer to leaf and australian, ever

Yanks, go to fucking sleep.

You have shit taste and you're almost as cancerous as the stream itself.

PUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDI

Goddamn, I'm watching now and Water Warrior is a fucking savage. He's probably my favorite from the Cowboy crew.

>points are memes

his status is plummeting

After tonight, I can say Jackie & Jesus are the best. Plaidman & Jewfro would have been legendary had they only shown up the once, but now their shtick is getting stale fast.
As for milkman? The guy's entertaining, but braindead.
So, from your top 5:
1. Jackie
2. Jesus
3. Spike (tie with plaid)
3. Plaidman (tie)
5. Milkman

i love the Musketeers

but we all know plaidman is

Fuck off back to the_donald normie scum.

Take the civic nationalist brown pill lets be just like reddit.

i mean he's drunk. and i think smoked some dude weed lmao earlier, cant blame him

I'm kidding they weren't my friends but they were people my autistic girlfriend works for. We played darts but I was still lonely. I'm from here

What archives. They're all getting deleted

1. Adidasbro

2. Jesus
>the rest

You autists seriously need to watch Season 1

See this is the realization I've had watching you people interact with each other in real life and on here with this project. A lot of you retards think you're actually better than others because they're not as autistic as you, or slightly more autistic than you. It's like a perpetual highschool clique. You're completely incompatible with anyone who isn't exactly like you. It's sad really. Anyone reading this should probably reflect on this and work on being able to get along with people outside of your very specific in-group. It's not a virtuous quality.

lotta people forget about uncle red pill tony =. /

he's going to need a redemption arc... if only a minor one

what about Bogdanon?!?!?!?

Jackie is #1 on every list
It's not optional.

normie propaganda
down with the normie agenda

please remind /ourguys/ to bring some wet paper towels to clean the fucking camera after the milk incident
>I'm out, good night

Why you fags hating on milk man? If anything this is milkman character development.

Agreeing with this but I usually miss Jackie, I've only really seen him answer a few questions from threads and be a nice guy. Is that all there is to him? People ironically like him because he's so nice?
I get Jesus' appeal, I saw his first appearance. He was charismatic and funny, but I'm not sure of the appeal to Jackie

>making friends with normies and leftyfags
Fuck off faggot, they deserve nothing but ridicule.

This guy has good voices

Boganon doesn't care for the white race he is in it for his own race.

"Minor" one? Milkman is a full-on literal autist to an extent that goes beyond cringe. He is irredeemable at this point.

it's an off-night, plus you're writing paragraphs... try again at a later date

holy fuck best episode ever haha shitskin /wwe/ jesus btfo!

pls it's not all of us, it's mostly redditors

It's really bad character development.

When he was just that dude in the background being comfy drinking milk, with the OCCASIONAL dropping of milkpills, he was a legend.

Now I'm afraid he's been infected by the Cancer Crew. A shame.

>Shia will think his image will be ruined, and terminate
that already happened, he will never get a job anymore

These fucks had to of dropped acid

He only has cameo appearances

Nah - Mustachio, Sup Forums Blart, Jackie are all better than him.

Me neither. Jackie is way overrated. While he is not bad, he isn't really /ourguy/. He isn't a true Sup Forumsack like Adidasbro is and he is waaaaaaaay too nice. Hasn't done a single funny thing, also.

They have been keeping this up for like 6-7 hours now.
I admire their stamina.

you may be right; i was giving him the benefit of the doubt

Viper did a vid on the hwndus
youtu.be/bLcY4c7sDvI

this

He will not divide us cause I got hepatitis

he is roasting us

OHHHHHHHHHHHH SHIT

Sup Forums JUST GOT BTFO SHEEEEIT

hahaha keep hating faggots this is the best the stream has ever been. Sup Forums shitskin nazi's btfo

>pol was majority white

lol hahaha

He was one of the first recurring characters and the first thing to resemble a protagonist.