Tfw you realize you were born in the wrong country, and your future is pretty much sealed because of it

>tfw you realize you were born in the wrong country, and your future is pretty much sealed because of it

Just go somewhere else bro

Move to the U.S. We need more European immigrants.

>implying it's not the same shit everywhere else

Just work harder to make Polan stronk again.

And don't listen to this fag

You have cheap vodka and some qts. I'd love to move up there one day if I could be bothered learning the language

this

It will be over for all of us soon.

See ya Space Kekboi

For starters have the whole EU at your fingertips for easy access (well except for dumb Brexity-UK now), so shut up.

But aren't the opportunities bigger?
In Poland 2016+1? Go to bed, Hans.

When you think about it though, we were all pretty much born in the wrong century, i.e. just in time to see the end of the West.

Sucks to be you then, loser. :^(

Yeah, that hurts, man.

Only under man cry about being born in the wrong country. You have enough power to change it , be a fucking man.

>because it's impossible to move to a different country

I thought the whole "pollocks are stupid" thing was just a joke.

Imagine leaving your whole life behind and spending another 10 years adapting to another place.

trips don't lie

but, what's wrong with your future?
you might be part of Crusader charge into the Caliphate of Belgium in fifteen years

>I want to change my life... but it's just too much effort

The world will not change for you, you have to make a change for yourself. If you're too lazy to do that, then shut the fuck up.

>Move to the U.S. We need more European immigrants.
That become degenerate. No fix your culture maybe then.

>Poland
>wrong country
WTF are you talking about. Never forget the Battle of Vienna.

Bullshit, you are just lazy scum. Improve yourself, work for you and your country. I'm really happy that I born here.

>implying that you're not lucky
i mean come on!
Look at croatia

The west created civilization and everything that is good in this world. If it is the beggining of the end I doubt we will go quietly into the night. I say if the collapse is inevitable I'd like to think someone with the ability take the world down with us wouldn't hesitate to do so when the time comes.

Pooland is not bad country.
It has above average education system left by soviets that orientates on basics. This comes especially useful in engineering, science etc. (STEM). Best of all: ITS FREE.
So poolands children grow in healthy environment free of everyday worries; and once they turn 21 they can take their bachelors degree and go to any country in world, debt free, and still be competitive.

Uhm, what is the right country to born then? I think every Europe country is better than 80% of the world

This

Just fucking do something. It's no longer like it used to be 50years ago.

t. Schegen member

I don't even have a fucking toilet. Everything smells up to a radius of 3 miles around me like a dead fish in cat-poo.

Can't drive properly to work because the roads are like Mars. Fucking craters everywhere.

Can't walk because there's a loose tiger on his casual snack-hunt this time of the week.

Haven't seen a drop of fresh booze in days because i don't have the new currency.

GF left me because i am brown and don't take initiative.

On top of that my landlord thinks i am ISIS because i live alone now and can report me any day.

Work for the Americans under constant fear of H1-B being revoked. Don't feel like going back to the US because my family thinks Americans hate me as a human. Had a massive fight because of that so haven't spoken to them in 5 months.

Get on my level Bitch. Cry Moar.

Polać temu panu!

if the only thing one can do is to complain about the bad and not bother to see the good - then there is no place in the universe where that one will ever be happy. Kurwa.

>I know that feel bro.

so you're saying you don't poo in loo?

hahahahaha faggot, you live in one of the best countries to be an Internet entrepreneur

take that poo 2 the loo

You would not know how to use it anyway....

>crying about living in Poland
lmao