youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=EjaBpVzOohs
youtube.com/watch?v=xFqShpJm_zc
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=TvRlJ_MzoII
wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052748703461504576231132984824372
twitter.com/thierrybaudet/status/827809331668205568
thesun.co.uk/living/2188856/inside-the-incredibly-opulent-but-gaudy-as-hell-80million-trump-tower-home-of-future-president-donald-trump/
youtube.com/watch?v=BXUhfoUJjuQ
jfklibrary.org/Research/Research-Aids/JFK-Speeches/American-Newspaper-Publishers-Association_19610427.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Last thread continuing from here:

Redpills:

Trump is occult member

Trump tower is 666 feet high
he lives on floor 66
Trump tower is on 666 avenue
He has occult paintings in his room

ITT: it's edgy to not trust anything

No, look this up for yourself
It's all fucking true. I didn't believe it at first. Look it up and explain that shit to me.

Can we get some Hitler/NatSoc Germany redpills?

What i was trying to say from last thread is by looking into these occult meanings youre indoctrinating yourself into this without even knowing.
Also what i was trying to hint at was they could possibly be co creaters or thats what satan want to be known in a god in some form of this world

This is something controlled opposition would say.

Umm op. Trumps tower is 664 feet.

>Trump Tower is a 58-story, 664-foot-high (202 m) mixed-use skyscraper located at 721–725 Fifth Avenue between 56th and 57th Streets in Midtown Manhattan, New York City

lucistrust.org/arcane_school/talks_and_articles/the_esoteric_meaning_lucifer
This is the foundation corporation of the united nations, and they are openly preparing for the antichrist. Responsible for the new age movement. Want to wipe 6 bill off the planet.
un.org/depts/dhl/dag/meditationroom.htm

Right now, the big red pill is Cultural Marxism

The great insight gained by the Frankfort school was to divorce Marxism from economics, and marry Marxism to the Culture, and the fruit of this fundamental change of strategy is known as Critical Theory.

Critical Theory is a brilliant strategy in two ways, the first being that it launches multiple apparently unconnected attacks against the dominant culture. The real source of its power and genius however, is that the criticism NEVER demands an alternative. What might have been better, what might have worked in its place, what alternatives have been tried successfully in the past.. Nothing. That's because they have nothing. There is no logic, no history and no factual underpinning to their dreams and philosophy.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:
>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:
>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Cultural Marxism in action, political correctness. The tip of the blade:
>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

The History of Political Correctness (Complete)
>youtube.com/watch?v=EjaBpVzOohs

Yuri Bezmenov: Ideological Subversion
>youtube.com/watch?v=xFqShpJm_zc

[Documentary] Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:
>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

LET US WELCOME THE USEFUL (((Marxist))) IDIOTS:
>youtube.com/watch?v=TvRlJ_MzoII

In both the broad and the narrow senses, Critical Theory provides the descriptive and normative bases for social inquiry aimed at decreasing "domination" and increasing "freedom" in all their forms through the redistribution of Social Power.

Goals of Marxism:
1) Destroy the Family
2) Destroy Private Property
3) Destroy Religion
4) Destroy the Nation

Not controlled opposition just a man whos dedicated years of research and know is stuck with useless satanic teachings everything is controlled oppisitions there is a deceit and deception and every point of this pyrimid of a conspiracy even the highest point unless you walk with the only exit out of this matrix wich is christ

Misinfo to distract for soros fuckery:

Nvm thought you were talking to me

His first day in office he was 70 years 7 weeks and 7 days old. 777 is the number of God.

Some say, 664, some say 666.

It's a two foot difference on a fucking skyscraper. It was obviously meant to be 666, especially considering that he lives on floor 66 with an address of 666.

Look that up.

SAGED
SAGED
SAGED

Fuck off you flaming faggot shill, take your defeatist Saturn occult Youtube disinfo FAGGOTRY and go fuck YOURSELF WITH IT.

You take a mortal man
You put him in control
Watch him become a god

I think theres a point where antichrist doesnt know he is the antichrist until one point

BECAUSE IT IS. DON'T LISTEN TO DEFEATIST FAGGOTS LIKE OP.

OP when you die (and I hope it is soon) you will be cast into eternal DARKNESS WHERE YOU BELONG.

THIS THIS THIS

MARXISM IS DESTROYING THE WEST

GOD AND COUNTRY COME FIRST, ALWAYS.

I remember a tweet where Trump said something like "The devil wears Prada? I only wear Trump suits!"

But at the same time at the Al Smith dinner he said he started out as a carpenter, eluding to being a Jesus figure.

Very confusing individual

>be all powerful shadow government
>control the entire world through a cabal that performs occult ceremonies, human sacrifice, and child rape
>worship the devil and other nefarious entities from beyond the plane
>be stupid enough to hide symbols of my evil deeds in the playgrounds of schools

Come on now, they can't be simultaneously "all powerful" and retarded as fuck. If I were going to do something evil I would keep my shit as low-key as possible so that even an autist on Sup Forums couldn't have an excuse to come shoot up my pizza place.

The only confusing one is yourself, faggot. Take your disinfo conspiracy shit (nigger tier, btw) and hang yourself! For fuck's sake you people need to burn!

Retards like you won't take 10 seconds to google what I'm saying. Don't be a sheep.

If a shadow government exists, then he is simply a controlled candidate, saying whatever in order to continue the elite's story line.

Those people at the Al Smith dinner were just actors and extras for all we know.

>Don't be a sheep.

AHAHAHAHA. You are the sheep, you imbecile!

And NO I'm not going to research your half-baked voodoo-conspiracy jargan that is BASELESS.

For all we know you are a fucking flaming faggot who needs God more than anyone else!

SAGED

>implying they're hiding anything

Who knows the reason they display this shit in broad day light. Look at our fucking dollar bill, and all the weird shit on that. Maybe it's part of their cult.

We have a tiny hidden moloch-ish owl at the top corner of our dollar bill that requires a magnifying glass to see. Then we have an egyptian piece of architecture on the other side of the bill.

That makes absolutely no sense, and every explanation sounds retarded. They are either mocking us, or it's part of their cult to publiclly display these things.

Create a problem.
Present the solution to the problem thats the plan with the antichrist the conspiracy is the conspiracy

Take your pills

Hillary was the Shadow Government candidate. I think all the riots and bad press mean the Shadow Government is upset

Maybe you have schizophrenia, you fucking retard.

Are you braindead or what?

Dude seriously stop being stupid. Trump lives on the 66th floor of Trump tower, lives Trump tower's address is 666, and the height of Trump tower is 664-666 feet.

He also has an occult painting representing Saturn in his bedroom.

Some other user showed me this like 2 hours ago, blew my fucking mind. It's all there, just google it.

>edgy faglord spewing nonsense about the antichrist and saturn and death occultists is telling me to take pills

Top kek, faggot.

And the Al Smith dinner is all the most powerful people in New York. Lot of jews and masons Trump was dropping redpills on. Hence the boos

>trusting the Google jew

No thanks, faglord. You are making this too easy. What's next?

Trump Tower is right opposite a church. This is no coincidence.

If there's a shadow government, then both of the candidates are their candiate.

It's possible that they just put Trump in to soothe the anger rising on the right wing.

Why do you think no political party ususally wins three elections in a row? To keep the tension controlled on each side so they can continue their plot

This

>Trump is duh anti-christ guise, Trump is controlled by duh shadow goverment guise
>what we gonna do;(

Projection

The Republican shadow government candidate was 100% Jeb Bush. Hence the $200 million campaign

It's possible they did not envision Trump running and instead planned on Bush vs Clinton

Why do you think the pedophile faggot elites are all knowing and all powerful? They are not Gods

>everything is controlled opposition
seek help

I'm not "projecting" anything faggot. You morons can take this shit to another fucking board because unlike you depressive Godless fucks there are good people in this world who want good things for the ones they love.

Never claimed trump is the antichrist
Hes just another piece in the grandplan to bring about the antichrist most likely

You know he owns like over 30 Trump Towers world wide, right?

Most likely you are a faggot who derives these meaningless notions out of your own psychotic fantasies.

Do you not realize how fucking stupid you sound?

*yawn*

The Trump family work for Satan.

Projection

Or he is the anti-christ, ie the chosen one to destroy the NWO and embarken the 4th Reich

Says Rothschild island

I don't think you understand what that word means and it certainly isn't any type of argument or refutation of the fact that you LARPers are disinfo agents either being PAID to shill or you just have too depressing and miserable of lives that you want to spread your misery onto other people.

Look around you and whats going on with the left its divide and conquer trump is just a piece

Unless all of them are part of the same shadow government?

There is one shadow government, and all elites are acting in the same plot with the goal of keeping humanity occupied and eventually enslaved while the elites look for a way to gain immortaility.

Here are some observations:
>Hillary Clinton acted too stupid in this election to be believd. Multi millionaire could run a campaign as poorly as she did. She had every resource available and did everything wrong.
>The media acted so inflammatory as a psychalogical tactic to enrage right-wingers into voting for Trump as revenge. Who would ever say a candidate had a 1% chance of winning

Here are facts:
>Fema has labor camps on US soil
>Fema has coffins
>Elites have undergroud bunkers
>The government does not fix resource crises like "Flint water crisis" because they don't actually care. They are busy enslaving humanity to work towards gaining immortality through technology.

Projection

I look around me and I see happy, hardworking people devoting their lives to something bigger than themselves.

If by "look around you" you mean look at the media and other controlled opposition disinfo agencies then no, I will not.

Here ya go

>implying they're hiding anything

YOU are implying they're hiding something like a satanic cult or a shadow cabal that runs the world. Jesus Christ, go seek help, professional, medical help and get some medication.

This up and coming Dutch politician just called the EU Moloch on twitter. Translation:

>Baudet broadly laid out his views on the Euro currency union and the Netherlands
>Pro Europe Party reacts: "We must make the union stronger. These arguments only weaken us. You'd better ask yourself what you can do FOR the EU!"
>Baudet replies: "We want the EU's unconditional surrender. Out! Restore our sovereignty. Be gone, terrible moloch!"

twitter.com/thierrybaudet/status/827809331668205568

What did he mean by this?

This will be you, antifascist shills

But you acknowledge the media and the disinfo.itz all part of the divide and conquer tactic when i say look around you i mean really look at whats going on the world theres nothing going on in my neighborhood either but in the world there is

God is within you and I pray you find Him.

Small phone excuse the typos

Trump family buys address 666

Trump lives on 66th floor
thesun.co.uk/living/2188856/inside-the-incredibly-opulent-but-gaudy-as-hell-80million-trump-tower-home-of-future-president-donald-trump/

But thats a golf course. And you said Trump Tower was on that address. But it's not. Also. don't the addresses go in numerical order?

Trump is not part of the shadow government. Hence every media, analyst, DNC, and GOP saying for an entire year Trump will not be the nominee and he will not be the President. Only a mouth breather would take this as "gee, I guess dey wanted him to win :B"

The shadow government is not all knowing and it is not all powerful. Stop being a cuck, they are clearly incompetent losers.

>acted stupid
>media shilled for her, celebrities shilled for her, every former and active President shilled for her, pollsters shilled for her, google shilled for her

You dumb fuck, I can hardly take you serious with this "duh media shitting on Trump was reverse psychology!" No, it was intended to demoralize Trump voters to stay home, it didn't work.

Those facts have nothing to do with Trump being controlled opposition. Everything points to the opposite.

What's really going on in the world is no different. I see good people doing good things. I choose to focus on light and love and positivity. You choose to focus on darkness and despair and decadence and will be rewarded with just that when you die.

What are you doing to stop these injustices? Nothing.

664 feet, according to Wikipedia.

Oy Vey

THIS.

Fucking shills need to FUCK OFF AND DIE.

You will REGRET BEING A SHILL WHEN THE DAY OF THE ROPE COMES, FRIENDS.

>The majestic 58-storey building, which displays his name in lavish gold letters, is also his headquarters – where he first announced his decision to run for President of the United States.

Thats from thesun link you gave. Damn it I wasted time in a shill thread.

Your ID has 66 in it, I guess that makes you the Devil!

They're all controlled opposition. Celebrities, the media, politicians, all public elites.

They study human psychology. They would have technology and information about human psychology that we are not even aware of.

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=BXUhfoUJjuQ

Stupid lazy fuck, read the next sentence

>The majestic 58-storey building, which displays his name in lavish gold letters, is also his headquarters – where he first announced his decision to run for President of the United States.

Trump, wife Melania and their 10-year-old son Barron occupy the three-level penthouse apartment on the 66th floor, which boasts spectacular views across the city – and is as unashamedly ostentatious as its owner.

Holy sht, why did Sup Forums get so stupid?

The now that the pizza place has been outed as a smokescreen you're trying to double down and implicate Trump as well? Can't fool me, Obama.

Pizzagate is probably real

>Pompeii was inside job

>volcanic lava can't melt stone pillars

>they've did it for petrodenarius

At the base of trump towers 7 spires, it has 21 steps. 21 / 3 = 7; 7 7 7

Here retard. You didn't read the next sentence

And all of the controlled opposition turned on him at the drop of a hat. IE he is not controlled opposition otherwise they'd suck his dick like they sucked hillarys clit

They clearly know nothing about human psychology because their candidate was barely human. Do you think they purposely didn't show Trumps crowds because they wanted him to win? Do you think CNN gave hillary debate questions because they wanted Trump to win? Do you think the media covered for hillarys ass passing out on 9/11 because they wanted Trump to win? Do you think they'd try to slander Trump as a racist and a rapist if they wanted him to win? Do you think they'd put their own credibility on the line to shill for hill incessantly if they wanted him to win?

Everything points to the opposite and I cannot fathom the mental gymnastics you're doing right now

Your ID has 66 in it, what the fuck is your point?

Trump was 70 years 7 weeks and 7 days old on his first official day as President. Ordained by God.

>Kennedy was not part of the shadow government.

Fixed that for you.

"The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings. We decided long ago that the dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far outweighed the dangers which are cited to justify it. Even today, there is little value in opposing the threat of a closed society by imitating its arbitrary restrictions. Even today, there is little value in insuring the survival of our nation if our traditions do not survive with it. And there is very grave danger that an announced need for increased security will be seized upon by those anxious to expand its meaning to the very limits of official censorship and concealment. That I do not intend to permit to the extent that it is in my control. And no official of my Administration, whether his rank is high or low, civilian or military, should interpret my words here tonight as an excuse to censor the news, to stifle dissent, to cover up our mistakes or to withhold from the press and the public the facts they deserve to know."

-John F. Kennedy

jfklibrary.org/Research/Research-Aids/JFK-Speeches/American-Newspaper-Publishers-Association_19610427.aspx

adam conover , red pill or blue pill information . adam ruins everything .

It's all a performance and an act to keep the public fooled about the true nature of politics and our shadow government.

Nobody really hates Trump. Both Trump and Hillary ARE their candidates. Every little action they do is to make Trump supporters feel like they are beating the establishment, to keep them calm and neutered.

>oh..they leaked a question!
>oh...the media is lying!
>oh...our candidate beat the corrupt shadow governmen!

All a cover up for the true shadow government. Their all the same, and everything the elite does is a show for us slaves.

>do you think they'd slander Trump as a racist

Yes, so when Trump won it would divide the other half of their slaves and make each side of the slaves angry at each other. Keeping the tension going so they are focused on eachother and what's really going on.

Why the fuck do you think Trump would randomly use slightly-inflammatory language for no reason?

>They're rapists

Why the fuck would he say it like that? He could have said it any other way, but he said it just SLIIGHTLY inflammatory. JUST enough for the other half of the slaves to get angry.

I'd agree with that of course. Trump is too smart to come out and say he opposes the NWO, he will dismantle it from within. Hence the ruling class being so ass blasted.

>implying the majority of voters who gave Hillary the popular vote are all the ruling class

>They lost control of the controlled opposition

He literally says "We will stop the globalists"

That is the new world order.

Just more of an act. Trying to put on a show for the people to keep them entertained and distracted.

>Oh, our candidate will defeat our oppressors! The Globalists! I'll wait around for 8 more years while he does that
>8 years go by
>only a few subtle things are changed
>the shadow government will craft a new narrative with a new enemy

And what is the performance? What is the act? It's all to turn public opinion against Trump.

They hate Trump. If you think Trumo and Hillary were given equal coverage you are fooling yourself and might literally be CTR. Jeb was their candidate and he got slapped like a little bitch.

Your dick sucking of the "shadow government" is utterly repulsive. They are not all knowing, they are not all powerful, everything is not of their own hand and of their own volition, THEY ARE NOT GODS

Becauae Trump knew how to speak to his voters, those that oppose PC Marxism. They called him racist because that was the end all liberal trump card for decades. It's lost it's power.

He didn't say "they're rapist" moron, he said "their rapist," as in "Mexico is sending their rapist," and you took it hook line and sinker like a good cuck from Big Brother MSM

And then you have the audacity to think "dey control him, yup, dats dat"

Clueless toothless fucking retarded hillbilly

This is possible.

My theory is that Trump is either controlled opposition for the shadow government, or he has broken away from the shadow government.

His bizarre pattern of "666" implies that he was at one time participating in this globalist cult. That surely was not an accident.

>implying California aren't elitist

>The globalist owns him because he said he'd stop the globalist!

You get a gold metal in mental gymnastics shilling

>you said
>not knowing about id's

Your ID is 66, you are apart of the cult

>He literally says "We will stop the globalists"
>That is the new world order.

Wrong. There's all kinds of different globalists. The globalists he's talking about going against are the United Nations. The United Nations are anti-Israel, which why Trump is anti-UN. Trump is a Zionist. He wants to take down the United Nations because they are standing in the way for Israel to be the global superpower. Zionism intends for Israel to be the center of the world government.

The ultimate redpill is that the occult is actually 100% real, and we are psychic beings and the elite is keeping it from us by tight control of academia and bombardment of atheist skeptics.

No, you're thinking in the framework that Trump and Hillary were actually fighting against each other, and that we actually have two real political parties in this country that aren't controlled by a shadow government.

Every cultural trend is carefully planned and crafted by the shadow government. They implement cultural leaders or school material to create these narratives.

Trump was part of their plot. He's going to "get rid of poltiical corectness". That's the next step in their plot.

In 8 years they'll be onto a new part of the plot that they carefully planned through cultural subversion.

>no he said mexico blah blah

You're not getting it. I'm saying that The shadow government has Trump say slightly inflammatory things that can be taken out of context in order for the left (the other group of slaves) to become angry.

This keeps the right and the left focused on each other, and not wondering why all of this is so predictable and convinient. They just set up distraction after distraction for us.

Meanwhile Trump voters (more shadow government slaves) can breathe easy and relax because we think he is our right-wing savior. In 8 years the left will have their carefully planted "left wing savior".

Watch.

So why are yids so salty if Trump is a zionist?

A man with taste. I like you

>41 floors
>trump doesn't live in it
Interesting that he owns two 666 properties though. Or at least his family does.

Deception.

Israel has SAYANIM everywhere in the world, especially in the US. You do know what sayanim are, right?