Great people deserve recognition. Casey Neistat built a company from nothing but a camcorder. This guy makes millions...

Great people deserve recognition. Casey Neistat built a company from nothing but a camcorder. This guy makes millions. We should respect his political opinions.

Here's the thing: he voted CLINTON! How does it feel that successful people all vote Clinton?

Other urls found in this thread:

w11.zetaboards.com/anthroworld/topic/11637945/1/
youtube.com/watch?v=-JfxCGAKhgQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He has a very deformed face

Like a deformed alex winter

>material wealth implies greatness

haha

Wild stallions!

What exactly does this guy do.
The only thing I know is he talks about his feelings on youtube.
Is that really all he does?

>How does it feel that successful people all vote Clinton?
i believe this might actually not be a troll but a genuine leftie moron. see, leftie moron, normal people accept that others have differing political opinions. it doesn't make me feel in any way in particular. what makes me feel good though is that he tried to use his internet fame to promote a terrible person and got the backlash he deserved. that's the only feeling i got from this faggot.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH HIS FACE?

This clownass was bought off by CTR. Now known as CREW.

FUCK OFF CREW

>How does it feel that successful people all vote Clinton?

ya thats fucking false.

If this nigga so rich why don't he get plastic surgery

kill yourself

It doesn't matter

Vote shaming is like denying freedom of choice

HILLERY CLINTON...

Fuck off, Shareblue/CREW.

this dude looks like one of those optical illusions where you look at a dot and faces on the left and right change rapidly causing the faces to look abnormal and eventually severely deformed

ugg caveman already had millions before he started doing youtube, he didn't start from "nothing"

1 post etc

sage this shit retards

no he's a dinarid
w11.zetaboards.com/anthroworld/topic/11637945/1/

Literally who?

HIWAWY CWINTIN

IM VOTING FO HIWAWY CWINTIN

>successful people all vote Clinton?
I don't think Trump voted Clinton, and I hear that guy's the president of the US now

>Great people deserve recognition.

Agree.

> Casey Neistat built a company from nothing but a camcorder. This guy makes millions. We should respect his political opinions.

Not really.

> Here's the thing: he voted CLINTON! How does it feel that successful people all vote Clinton?

Prove it.

look at that schnozzz

>Here's the thing: he voted CLINTON! How does it feel that successful people all vote Clinton?

must feel bad for all these "successful people" to lose again. Clinton was just too "successful" to win the election.

He looks like the Jewish Kwisatz Haderach

his actually such a fucking caveman honestly i reckon his missing a few chromosomes the dumb cunt

can someone give me a quick rundown on this guy?

>trump is rich and degenerate
>trust us we're rich

I wonder how much he was paid to make that video.
Do you reckon it covered the corrective surgery on his face?

>Casey Neistat built a company from nothing

(((from nothing)))

Narcissistic cunt that made videos about his shit life in NYC. One day he comes out of the blue and shills Hillary Clinton, abusing the 10 million people that are subscribed to him.

Your guess is as good as mine, m8.
At least the Bogdanoff bros. have a certain aesthetic appeal to them, like living caricatures.
Casey's a fucking goblin.

>Denies aliens
>Bows to the Rothchilds
>Has such little psychic ability that his social skills are negatively affected, becoming un-able to read social tone and people's airs

youtube.com/watch?v=-JfxCGAKhgQ

WHATS WRONG WITH YOUR FAAAAAAAACE

He's a cunt.

How rude

>barely taller than Hillary

This dude mustve done some fucked up shit in a past life

Either his wife is a huge bitch or she straight up hates him. She looks miserable in every video and she doesn't have to do jack shit for the rest of her life.

This is incredibly low quality bait.

Hillary is apparently 5'5, plus she always wears heels to give her a few more inches

Man, that recessed maxilla. He looks like he swallowed a black hole and is imploding in slow motion.

(OP)

After he made a video about Hillary, CNN bought his company, Beme, reportedly for $25 Million.

His face looks like being composed from several different parts that don't really go together. It's like one of those police facial composites.

That impression... my sides

>how does it feel
I don't give a shit.
I stand by principles, not by people.

>Produces retarded Youtube videos that anyone could make
>HE BUILT A COMPANY

That this retard has so many followers and views is yet more proof that we really need to nuke it all and start over.

Hiromoot needs to bring back the Sage function

Tired of seeing non-topic threads all over Sup Forums

B O G G E D
O
G
G
E
D

Why is the space between his nose and his upper lip so short?

It'd be nice if someone took the dumb ass triple parenthesis out of that image so we could use it on normies

FBI RECORDS RELEASED CUNTS

> people with nothing better to domthan watch a Jew on social media watch this Jew a lot, therefore he has insight to offer

Neat.
Justin Bieber-Pewdiepie, 2020.

B-but then how will I control you with appeal to authority?!