Andrew Breitbart

So I didn't know who Andrew Breitbart was until about a year or so ago when I started taking more of an interest in politics. I never really knew anything about him other than his name and face until more recently.

So to the point, what can you guys tell me about him? From the few interviews I watched he seemed very much against multiculturalism and cultural Marxism, and even said things like queer studies and African American studies were fundamentally un-American. He also called out Soros and Podesta in the few videos I've seen. I know he was pro-Israel and a Jew, but other than that one subject, he seemed to be genuinely pro-American. I just figured some of you guys might know more information off-hand.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?&v=lbycMtTUDfE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He was way ahead of his time. Think of a less faggy Milo Yiannapolous who actually thought for himself.

For a while he was a one man wrecking machine against the democrat establishment. The only thing I dislike about him is the fact that he was okay with white genocide, but I can't blame him because most people are. I'm not a big conspiracy guy but I have no doubt that the left killed him somehow.

He was just a visionary when it came to social media and had a feeling for it before anyone else. If he somehow delayed his rise by like 3-4 years, he would've had a much larger impact due to the polarization of politics and growth of the internet. Sad he's gone but it's nice his brand is a staple on the right.

Bannon is probably pretty close to him ideologically.

He was one of the HuffingtonPost founder
He was a wackjob
He was certainly a closet homo
He died from a heart attack triggered by hate and constant raging
He was a non jew adopted by jews

Checked, my friend. Thanks for the reply.
>The only thing I dislike about him is the fact that he was okay with white genocide, but I can't blame him because most people are.
How so? Like he just never talked about it kind of like "most people" or did he actually say things that were in support of it?
>I'm not a big conspiracy guy but I have no doubt that the left killed him somehow.
Yeah, the few videos I've watched about him the comments were riddled with people saying things like "x is why they had him killed". I'm not that big into conspiracies either, but I wouldn't put it past the left. Especially considering the tweets he sent about Podesta.

he died a week before he was going to produce tapes about obama's "extremist activities in college"

youtube.com/watch?&v=lbycMtTUDfE

Damn, I knew about the Podesta tweets, but I didn't know about that. Thanks for the video. Watching now.

Breitbart was literally in the system and knew about all the corruption, he was based as fuck and trying to right the wrong and tell people the truth

bannon is better cuz at least he's kkk

If he were alive today Bill Whittle would only be my second favorite person walking the face of the earth.
Absolute based legend.

hes dead and now we have that literal jew faggot Milo appropriating for him

entitled jew
rush limbaugh zombie
spews toxicity

>How so? Like he just never talked about it kind of like "most people" or did he actually say things that were in support of it?
He talked about his friend's kid or nephew or some shit, saying something like "You know they're half Puerto Rican and half Filipino, you can't even tell what they are. That's what America should be, I think that's beautiful."

Basically implying that if we all mix into unrecognizable shit, we would get rid of the idea of race and move past that shit but it's obviously a pipe dream.
I kind of get where he was coming from and it's not like there was an alt-right like movement at the time. He had to fight both cuckservatives and liberals at once, and the term racist was still pretty terrible to get slapped with.

If you have Netflix there's a pretty good documentary on him I believe. Worth checking out.

Some of my favorite Molymeme videos are the ones with Bill Whittle, at least as far as the non-presentation videos go.

He likes jews

>heart failure
They literally FOXDIE'd him.

Cocaine addict.

>If you have Netflix there's a pretty good documentary on him I believe.
Nvm. I just checked and it seems to have expired. It's called "Hating Breitbart" if you can find a way to watch it.

A film crew follows him around in like 2011 or so and you can see what he does on social media, investigating, giving speeches, his political thoughts, who he meets with(Tucker for example), etc.

>

>He died from a heart attack triggered by hate and constant raging

Long term use of ritalin, cocaine, and vodka.

Such a shame he never lived to see his victory come to fruition, he knew exactly what was up

>He likes jews
Yeah, that was something that was making me conflicted when reading about him a while back, since a lot of his other stances I generally agree with. How pro-Israel was he? Was he a full on Zionist or just felt it was his second homeland or something? The main things I read was that he visited Israel often and sang in Hebrew in the office, as well as gave speeches to the Republican Jewish Coalition, which I haven't watched.

Alright, thanks for checking. Appreciate it. I might check online and see if I can find it over the weekend.