Sup Forums is an echo chamber. Your beliefs mean fuck-all...

Sup Forums is an echo chamber. Your beliefs mean fuck-all, if youre not willing to extend them to the people you disagree with the most

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/CEtxcSq
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2011/crime-in-the-u.s.-2011/tables/table-43
strawpoll.me/12655816
Sup
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sage

sage

discord.gg/CEtxcSq

You're right I'll make sure to post Sup Forums shit on other boards even more than before in order to extend my beliefs to those that don't agree with them :^)

shut up and spread nazis

But we do. That's why people hate us.

Once again the mods are busy suck cock like niggers. Enjoy your ban, furfag pedo.

>xir says as xit echoes loudly into tumblr and masturbates to xim's own voice

fucking niggers

You get one too

@110987
(You)

Worst animal alive, worse than mosquitoes.

I'm willing to extend them to everyone that isn't necessarily excluded by the ideology itself, regardless of belief.

That's natsoc for you. That's libertarianism for you. That's conservatism for you.

You're a lil baby who's come here from /mlp/ thinking he has a fucking clue.

If mods delete nigger hate threads, all threads will become nigger hate

You can have one as well

/mlp/ is a writefag echo chamber.

You realize that you can find these with white people too right? These arent really your narrative

Nice try, shill. 0.02 has been deposited into your account

Everyone knows Sup Forums is infested with shills. I can tell because of all the people who disagree with me

>white people do it too
>can't post a single example in the sea of nignoogery

>compromising with degenerates

Thats because youre only looking for black crimes

And....?

Where is your counter example you fucking faggot.

We dont meed horse fuckers with body pillows, so no

If white people do it just as much, where are your examples? If i were your parent I would've smothered you and called it SIDS.

white people the prob-

Come now, shouldn't take you too long to Google some thing with your globalist rainbow logo today.

>where are your examples
WHERE ARE YOURS. All the examples you have are pitures you saved from from ni**er hate threads.

SHUT THE FUCK UP

But why the tire?

of course we are, sweet pony

This one doesn't explicitly state that the attackers/killers were black, or that there were even more than one. I'm all for hating niggers, but don't false flag shit

Post some evidence instead of saying "lol other people do it too"

Coal burners and nigger lovers deserve that

>ponyfuckers
>white
fuck off shitskin

>Post some evidence instead of saying "lol other people do it too"

You guys are nitpicking black crimes to fit your narrative. You guys are being morally dishonest with yourself

You're a nigger aren't you? Probably dindu nuffin huh?

Idk, its an African thing. It has a name but I can't remember. Why rationalize nigger behaviour?

Statistics are fake news, right user?

We got a man elected to the highest office in the world by influencing polls early on that sparked interest in his campaign. He rode this and turned it into a populist message saying "See? Other people feel the same way!"

>can't post evidence
>y-you guys are wrong!

Fuck off kike and fall into a oven nose first.

>nitpicking
>from my nigger folder of 147 examples

You must be a nigger to be that stupid.

nah its more like an portapotty that you decimate so you dont need to ruin your own toilet. Pony stuff on the other hand is just sad to witness but whatever your choice I suppose.

Sup Forums, ignore this faggot.

He's trying to bait you.

What do you guys want me to do? Do you want me too find 100 articles of white people being assholes? Do you really think white people havent commited crimes before?

We're using this thread as a nigger/kike hate thread since faggot mods delete the others.

Cry more nigger.

>beliefs
I have non. It's mostly common sense.

redpill me on this pony, applejack is the name right?

yeah this is Sup Forums's modus operandi, save a bunch of links and screenshots they haven't read from conspiracy sites and bombard them at anyone who calls them out for not having any actual sources or qualifications to know what the hell they're talking about

everybody on this board is here because they're feelings got hurt when some mean feminist called them manchildren not because they've spent years analyzing the refugee crisis

How the fuck would you feel if I went and pulled 100 articles of white people committing crimes and then use that a basis to attack white people?

That wouldnt be fair

Ah, carry on, then.

Yes

>pol is an echo chamber

I have debates and fights with retards on pol all the time. Every day you see pugilanimous posts.
>Drumpf is finished
>Prove me wrong. Protip: you can't
>Racemixing is wro-

If your horsefuckers ever left your hoof space you might know that.

>projecting: the post

>committing crimes
>murdering and assaulting the elderly and children

Oh no!!! You gonna post a pic of some white guy who was late to pay taxes? Still waiting.

Good luck finding as many lol
Can probably find a bunch of white people murdering their wife, some child abuse, but nowhere near the volume

Im guessing you guys only get your news from /pol?

You're a dick, but I like you.

so you're just about equal to tumblr is what you're saying

Like I'm going to trust the MSM.

I already tried extending them to people I disagree with the most, I live in fucking Sweden, and I've come to the conclusion that far right is the only rational political position.

>Eesti's fw Sup Forums has actually been following the refugee crisis for two years

tumblr doesn't have downvotes, you get more replies there since your post stays up for longer

people there will agree with you that Sup Forums is friendlier when it comes to politics

I turned my gf into a white nationalist, and have opened the door for questioning in all my friends and family. It's only a matter of time until degeneracy has completely reversed course

>triggered

making fun of facebook posturing is not following the news

neither is actually following the news, sadly

have you done any work in a related field, are you part of a government think tank? do you have any sort of relevant experience that would make anyone but your mom think you know something about effective policy making?

are you just here because it's fun to be part of a crowd?

Nevermind I now understand that Sup Forums was incorrect in it's assumptions about the crisis.

Statistically, niggers are far overrepresented. Black males from 15-50 make up at most 5% of the population but are responsible for virtually all murders committed by black perpetrators, who commit 50% of murders. Extinguishing that 5% of the population to cut our murder rate in half sounds like a good deal to me.

See: ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2011/crime-in-the-u.s.-2011/tables/table-43

You dont get it. Most of us perfectly understand other peoples beliefs etc. We just think your wrong and wont put up with your shit

>Nitpicking

Nope. Bury your head in the sand more tho.

(OP)

Make Sup Forums and /mlp/ great again!

strawpoll.me/12655816
strawpoll.me/12655816
strawpoll.me/12655816

Sup Forums.org/contact
Sup Forums.org/contact
Sup Forums.org/contact

fug off niggerkike wannabe horsefucker degenerate

Seriously, the bullying against members of Sup Forums is getting way out of hand, especially since Sup Forums are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in creating OC.

Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only member of Sup Forums who finds it hard to take pride in this board after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my board from insecure losers here. Why not bully Sup Forums or Sup Forums? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful little board? Sup Forums get bullied less than us and yet we are the less degenerate board on Sup Forums.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful !

Would you call a polack a "racist"(disgusting word) to his face? Would you say to a kind,peaceful and hard working salt of the earth polack man that they are a "nazi"? Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?
Your destroying Sup Forums, your dividing boards against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now!

>nitpicking

My sides.

what assumptions are there about the refugee crisis?

all I ever see is the same Orban style rhetoric played on repeated when you can get past the "lol more like rapefugees amirte?!" bullshit

you don't have opinions you have slogans, none of you ever actually give a shit beyond making yourselves feel special

And when we do a shill like you makes sure to get antifa on our ass or portrait us as maniacs, you should really think a bit harder about this and who actually tries to silence others.

nigga i said uncle lemme alone ;~;

Wise applehorse

We do.
>HWNDU

So are Applejack fans the LEAF of /mlp/?

you're talking out your ass considering Sup Forums extends them to everyone and everywhere, willing or not, and it doesn't take long on the internet to find its influence. hell, I just opened up cr1tikal's most recent youtube video and the comments was half about jews.

echo chamber?

pol is a hurt box.

there is NOTHING you can say here, that will not have people calling you a faggot piece of shit. there is NOTHING safe to say here. and people get extremely emotional in their hatred of you for whatever it is that you think or believe.

pol is the opposite of an echo chamber. it's an anechoic vault, where no matter what you're saying, the engineers are piping in ridicule and hatred and rejection over your monitors.

a misquote

hello newfriend