In 8 months

>Iran and US on the clash
>In 8 months, the US attacks Iran (by air and sea only). Iran and Hezbollah attack Israel
>Russia, due to sealed pact with the US, doesn't intervene
>Arab countries (Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE) aid the US
>We literally mash Lebanon back into the stone age, possible Syria as well, with nuclear threatening Iran
>Tens of thousand of people die
>War ends with the internal collapse of the Iranian regime. US and Russia install a puppety military regime that is pro West and pro Russia

What does Sup Forums think?

>pic related, Ghasem Solimeini, the literal Iranian Palpatine.

Breddy gud, schlomo

I hope they icbm tel aviv by "accident"

The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam and Zionism mutually destroy each other.

6 million jews currently in Israel according to Wikipedia

Don't worry, Yavgeni. Israel will never disappear :^)

I'd rather the US just give Iran nukes so they can remove Saudi Arabia.

babylon shall fall!

not happening - russia would help iran, conspiracy guys have been talking for over a decade now that final goal is to take the russia down hence encircled atm. and vodka addicts know that.

and if you r into spooky stories read famed letter from albert pike to manzinni.

As long as Isralel perishes during the actions I'm fine with this.

Same

Death to all kikes.

>install a puppety military regime that is pro West and pro Russia
Dont we already have this? also EU would get flooded with more refugees and China will LTFAO

Where do you have that?

I swear fucking jews are plotting with sunnis to fuck the (less-abiding) shias and destroy the last remaining (non-Arabic) purebloods along with anything physical that is pre-Abrahamic

Pro west and pro Russian at the same time, I thought kikes were smart...

Iran is Israel's enemy, not ours.

I'm happy with Trump's actions so far but if he attacks Iran I'll know he's working for the kikes. The only reason Iran has a problem with the US is because we've been acting like Israel's attack dogs for so long and they can see it.

Russia will funnel weapons to Iran.

this tbbqh

meet the new boss, same as the old boss

this is why kikes should have been exterminated

makes no sense, current regime is already allied with Russia & China

as a sunni muslim im probs going to side with the shiite cucks. they are the only country that stands upto jews and the elite bankers

This was khomeinis plan all a long. To use Israel and the USA to unite the Muslim world. But noooo you guys had to spaz out over them being Shiites and Persians.

Can you at least spare Lebanon? You have allies here, merchant

Why the Shia Muslims are Jews enemies and not the Sunni majority?

Sunni are too subhuman to achieve anything of worse.

But they won't. Israel's been trying to get the US to attack Iran for them since the fucking 80's.

He's a bad goy, my Jewish master. I don't support his opinion. Talented mastermind Jews lead the world's advancement.

it happened before. we remain hopeful

(I think) sunnis are just as money-hungry, power-hungry and as ethno-centric as jews and their aggressive expansion can still be used to destroy (Christian) Europe

(I think) sunnis (and probably also jews) want to destroy them because younger Iranian Shias don't actually believe and care about Islam and are regressing to pre-Islamic faiths (heresy and apostasy), on top of the Iranian government protecting minority non-muslims

WAHHABISTS ARE NOT SUNNI STOP ASSOCIATING PHOENICIANS MESOPOTAMIANS AND NORTH AFRICANS WHO HAPPEN TO SPEAK ARABIC WITH KHALEEJI GOATFUCKERS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
This, and I'm saying this as a Syrian Sunni

manufactured war
the population is too high
prepare your anuses
you will be conscripted

>If war will happen Israel will not survive.
>Israeli people will need to become refugees in Europe.
>Surprise. Europe is full with muslims.

It's just that Sunnis live in countries ruled by US approved dogs who deluded their population into believing that attacking Israel or the US is unislamic and that Shias are the real bad guys

If Trump wants another term, there will be no war by America.

If Israel attacks Iran, Could pakistan (whom Iran supports on India issue and have fought against Israel on the Syrian side) get in at the behest of their master China who will want to insult US?

If so, what happens next?

Meme magic at work right there

Why involve Lebanon in all this

What did they ever do to you kikes

Every goy life is worth for the safety of Israel

Lebanese women are pretty women with brown skin and they radiate pure warmth.

kek wills it

Friendly reminder that Iran is the land of the Aryan and that's why Israel wants it destroyed.

The only thing isreal deserves is a nuclear holocaust

The US has obviously been inching toward Iran for a long time. But what will happen once you Jews finally control all of the ME? Is this when you will kill all white people?

> Russia will give up its largest ally to the Saudis aka the country that funds ISIS and spreads radical Islam everywhere including Southern Russia

Nah
A kike can dream though

You realise Isaraeal would nuke everyone they could reach, then chain reaction.
One flies they all fly, baby

Well no fucking wonder we have to get in there and save those Syrians from themselves.

Iran and Syria are already pro Russia, what else do you want?

Do not fall to geopolitical Jew

fucking kike

>syrian sunni
>dat flag

REEEEEEEEE
GET THE FUCK OUT

Iran must not be invaded. It will completely undo all of the work that went into preventing the collapse of Syria.

>shias
>less-abiding
It's complicated. Decades ago, secular Arab nationalists (regardless of religion) were Israel's greatest enemy. Then a gradual shift started in the '70s as nationalist regimes started falling to Islamism all across the Middle East, and at some point during the Lebanon War, the Shiites wound up coincidentally aligned with the Lebanese nationalists and the PLO. Ever since then, Israel has seen them as the main enemy, and the Shiites have reciprocated this hostility in kind.

If plan includes to also gas the jews i m fine with it

>But what will happen once you Jews finally control all of the ME?
will never happen
>Is this when you will kill all white people?
will never happen

>Tens of thousand of people die

Hundreds of thousands

Agreed

it will become unhabitable in the future tho

>israel is being attacked
>Implying the entire west wouldnt be forced to be conscripted into the IDF

you forgot
>Iran, using warheads produced under their clandestine nuclear weapons program that undoubtedly is being reinstated right now that Trump has won, ignites a global nuclear war that wipes out humanity

C H I N A
H
I
N
A