Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8oaQolgvkGI
necrometrics.com/20c5m.htm#Mao
youtube.com/watch?v=1o6-bi3jlxk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

just put your finger through his stretched lobe and rip his earlobe in half

>Job Polak
kek

It's preferred that they are tossed out of a helicopter.

... or put a heavy padlock on it

not only is it ok to punch one, it is encouraged and morally just to kill many

Commies have no human rights

Stop trying to incite violence. This is a board of peace.

>Job Polak

NAZIS WATCH OUT!

its best to avoid getting their blood on you because of the heightened risk of communicable diseases secondary to intravenous drug use and homosexuality

Death to extremists I say. But fuck commies even more

Yes, the NAP doesn't apply to commies.

I think "extremist" is subjective.

youtube.com/watch?v=8oaQolgvkGI
Kill Commies

No, because communists aren't nazi scum. Punch nazis instead.

Not "punch", but kill. They need to be purged with fire.

the fact that communists get a pass to walk around with hammer and sickle shirts in broad day

but if a nazi wore a nazi shirt hed be ostricized is the biggest double standard in history

why do we allow this

Focus on the question please. 60 million people died the last time we ignored communists.

9mm in the brain sounds like a better option.

Source on that figure?

It's an ideology that slaughtered millions, isn't it? Seems like that's all the justification you need anymore.

Communist killed more people than nazis and deny they did anything wrong

Commies aren't human

Perhaps
Antifa are clearly extremists and Richard Spencer is not yet he gets more shit and that grinds my gears a fuckton

necrometrics.com/20c5m.htm#Mao

youtube.com/watch?v=1o6-bi3jlxk

Richard Spencer is an extremist.

His first name is the only Job he'll ever have.

He didn't do the salute himself. Only 4-5 in 300 people did the salute.

This guy is such a fag
I can't stand him

Oh fug D: well i suppose im wrong, i just hoped he was a meme. If he is a extremist what is he doing interviews out in the open for? Masochism?

No, inciting violence against people because of their beleifs is for commies. Let them be violent and open the overton window on the removal of communism in society.

I'm glad you used a source at least. Do you think that the communists who are speaking most vocally now are those who support autocrats like Mao? Even disregarding the argument that would be necessary before concluding that communism is to blame for the famines and political repression of Mao, consider the anarcho-communists and their resurgence in popularity; you won't find support for authoritarian regimes from these groups.

No, that would only validate their ideology on the yes of neutral observers and make them stronger.

No. Regardless of what they think, we can not resort to violence. We are better then that. We are civilized.

Ales: "Never interrupt your enemy when they are making a mistake"

If he punches first, there's nothing wrong about that.

>Not real communism
Here we go

And a lot of the vocal commies right now refuse to disavow Mao and Stalin even though they say it wasn't real communism.

Yes. Hell Its ok to kill a commie.

No it is impossible. You should hold to superior beliefs.

>Job Polak
Kek

Communists are violating the NAP simply by existing, therefore punching them does not count as aggression; only as self defence.

Reminder that this is a shill thread

Yes, if you want AIDS blood on yourself

An-coms do though. I can't really speak for the Leninists though I sometimes think they're the left-wing equivalent of "alt-right" neo-nazis who refuse to believe millions were killed in the Holocaust

Its the Communists themselves that are trying to stir up the violence. Just stay calm and report the thread.

It's a question.

>its ok to punch everyone
>its not ok to punch anyone
pick one

> Is it ok to punch a commie?
I don't think we have reached the mutual understanding.
Let's try again.

>Is it ok to punch a commie?
No. Only degenerates resort to emotional response violence. Litterally only the worst of humanity. Untill your personal safety or way of life is threatened, violence is nigger tier.

Do you think that the nationalists who are speaking most vocally now are those who support autocrats like Hitler? Even disregarding the argument that would be necessary before concluding that nationalism is to blame for the pogroms and political repression of Hitler, consider the Euroskeptic nationalist groups like UKIP and their resurgence in popularity; you won't find support for authoritarian regimes from these groups.

Gtfo antifaggot