CNN IS FAKE NEWS

refute this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jTWY14eyMFg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Prove me CNN is fake news.

It's heavily biased leftist shit, the channel would be completely dead if it wasn't for their Rothschild funding

what is cnn?

you answered before my question, praise him!

>we are now confirming me are fake news anderson

It's biased news, not fake news.
Fake news is shit like Pizzagate and completely false claims.

>leftist
I swear to god, you fucking morons don't know what leftist is. If they were leftist they would've supported Bernie and not Hillary. They are corporate.

Being againgst stupid rightwing-arguments =/= leftist.

>pizzagate
>false
it's like you havent looked into it at all user.

by the way the 1% are left wingers and the left wing is the establishment. Every celebrity and every big corporation is left wing. get unbrainwashed.

pizzagate is 100% real

Evan a broken clock is right twice a day. Stop generalizing right/wrong, truth/lies, and learn how to research.

i know it is. i just said that.

CNN never lied to me, they've told me so.

news

>tune into TRUE CONSERVATIVE Fox News
>dim lit room
>shifty weird fucks like ive never even seen before
>change channel to CNN
>bright, clean rooms
>white hairs

>Pizzagate
>gate

Your first mistake was using globalist terminology for the "Underground elite pedophile scandal"

CNN is fake news (it isnt)

Congratulations you fell for basic visual cues and marketing strategies. That doesn't change the fact that CNN is the face of the liberal media establishment and that it lives and dies off its falsehoods.

CNN is definitely fake news. my mum and my neighbour and their dog use it as an example of news nobody trusts.

Anderson Cooper must have had an interesting childhood.

I don't have a problem with my opinions being challenged you scared little cuck
>OH NOES CNN MIGHT TELL ME THINGS I DONT WANT TO HEAR MOMMY HELLPPPP
congratulations you autismal fuck, you let Sup Forums dictate what you do

>c n n n n n n n n n n n
literally what or who, cares.

>THINGS I DONT WANT TO HEAR
Nobody wants to hear lies user, and that's all CNN does. They lie and lie. They're fake news.

this.

no user, to pretend all they do is peddle 100% lies is nonsense
they may lie about trump or have a strong bias, that does not make everything they report a lie

What truthful reporting they do is entirely incidental. Their narratives are all false and they're simply fake news.

if you say so

Fake news??

CNN cited a fake twitter account that named MJ Davis Aurini as the Quebec shooter just last week. How is that not fake news? Then there was the time they cited buzzfeed's golden shower nonsense last month. Their news is so fake that they can't even be fucked to make it up themselves.

How about this beauty?

youtube.com/watch?v=jTWY14eyMFg