I'm starting to think Harry Potter is used as some kind of insidious MKULTRA style programming to brainwash liberals

I'm starting to think Harry Potter is used as some kind of insidious MKULTRA style programming to brainwash liberals.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i_m_V3FYcww
imgur.com/gallery/vchV2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

swastika n reverse, what a retarded false flag

>not understanding that cameras are mirrors

so they wrote the text backwards too?

Quoting harry potter for your haters: poster board + marker = $1. Covering up some vandalism with that poster = $0. Same person did vandalism and covered it up: Priceless

>not realizing that the writing is not reversed

At least Harry Potter is an allegory for Jesus

maybe that idiot hack shitty (if not worst living) writer was trying to redpill the masses?

If this wasn't a hoax perpetrated by the alleged victim I'll eat my hat, my neighbour's hat and my neighbour's dog's hat.

Then why are both the quote and the text in the carpet right you dumb cunt?

you fucking idiot... you are not help with MAGA!

I think you just like eating hats.

why's the mat on the inside?

Yeah, that explains why I always liked Slytherin and Ravenclaw...

And was disappointed when Snape wasn't "evil"

>tfw 90s kid

Are you literally retarded?

>yfw the left and antifa are just a mass scale promotion of JK Rowling's new book

guys i heard something about some mirrors & mats & rushed over to investigate
someone give me a quick fuck down

Whatcha doin rabbi?

I'll never understand the lefts obsseseion with Harry Potter.

I've never read the books and the only movie I sae was half of the first ine because my class won a free screening, fell asleep half way through.

I think it's just a symptom of its success. I never really noticed any overt or subversive propaganda in the books, but it was kid-friendly, sold like crazy, and is relatable to all millenials as a result.

It's a childrens book. Of course adult millenials treat it like the gospel though.

>wizarding world is hidden behind a wall to keep foreigners out (platform 9 3/4)
>wizards even have a slur to describe them (muggles)
>this is somehow in line with libtard values

Cucks who don't know how cameras work

>mirrored swastika
>implying implications

Does someone have that screencap about Americans talking about DNA in food?

no no no no NO they went over this its mirrors

I remember tuning into the DNC to hear the speaker quoting Harry Potter. I thought it was a prime example of how intellectually bankrupt the Left has become.

Hey Hermonie...

it's babbies first devil worshiping 101

laugh all you want but look at /x/ it starts with harry potter then gets into weegee then they start witchcraft next thing you know they are sacrificing children

Obviously its not mirrored, trolls. Its a lunar swastika meaning good fortune and health to the house's owners.

God damn aussie you're pretty fucking sharp shutting that faggot down like that, I'm laughing like a motherfucker.

How do we get /x/ to sacrifice non-white children so that we get something out of it as well?

>mental midgets turning everything into a pop culture allegory since that's all the retarded consumer whores know
really flares up your neurons

It can go that way too. It's actually pretty ironic that she covered up that symbol with that quote.

It's the whole 'suprise, you're special, gonna take you away from your shit life and give you MAGIC WIZARD POWERS! And you're already rich and famous without having to do stuff!' thing. Pure wish fulfillment.

those FUCKING BUDDHISTS! REEEEEEE

boy you probably sounded smart in your own head

To be fair, actual neo-Nazis often fail to draw a proper NSDAP swastika too. Living in Poland I see these everyday and usually they are reversed or even a different shape.

why is a heating vent on the outside of the house?

unlimited (you)s, good job

Americans wear their shoes indoors.

The attention whore painted it herself.

That's just because polacks are retarded.

This is an underrated post.

HEY GUYS POLITICS ARE JUST LIKE HARRY POTTER

FUCK

But How Can Mirrors Be Real If Our Eyes Aren't Real?

>whatcha doin sturmfuhrer?

She covered the swastika, but did she cover up the fact that Harry Potter has been one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises? Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though r-right
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

>neo nazis
>in Poland

Well tried but I doubt nationalist poles would support the ideology of a man who wanted to massacre slavs to take their lands and then reduce the survivors to a slave caste.

>This should become a meme. Lel

Hail HITLER 1599.

goddamn you

I'm not sure they are completely on board with Hitler's ideology, but they definitely love swastikas and Nazi salutes.

>She covered the swastika, but did she cover up the fact that Harry Potter has been one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises?

It's the customized openings that really sell that pasta for me.

>my neighbour's dog's hat.
Plz explain
With pictures

wasn't dumbledore a bad guy in the end?

>thinks muggles is a slur

shiggy diggy Canada

Holy shit that really what Armoured Skeptic looks like?

Holy fuck almost every single atheist youtuber is a fat lop of shit.

PUT ME IN THE CAP

>American Education

youtube.com/watch?v=i_m_V3FYcww

False flag, everytime you see a reversed swastica it's a fucking FALSE FLAG

Thing about Harry Potter is that it's a growth story. People who aren't yet fully grown up are drawn into those. Traditionally that market has been early teenagers, but we live in the world of daddy issues and it extends up to 35 year olds.

lol no

One of the best BTFOs I've ever seen.

But he wanted to kill harry for greater good.

you did it champ

>Clifford for President being on par with Grapes of Wrath.

Please explain

>>tfw 90s kid
>>tfw you will never not have cancerous tastes
>>Tfw unironicly liking DBZ, new metal and anti hero tropes

>implying

I'm not gonna copy paste all the images here, but I'm not too sure about this one now, because:

imgur.com/gallery/vchV2

If it's not a slur then what is it?

more importantly why is the swastica inside her house?

>Armoured Skeptic
Now I know why he had to settle for a coalburner

>90's kid.
>disliked most shows on Nick and Disney. Had a gut feeling they were pushing some sort of propoganda into their programing.
>Only liked EEnE, Johnny Bravo, and Dexter's Lab on CN.
>spent most time watching Boomerang that aired classic cartoons.

>now Boomerang is getting "new" (reboots) shows and now EENE is on boomerang
>I feel old.

Getting real tired of this pasta even if i too hate JK Cunthairs shit.

>He doesn't know that certain people and companies are pushed on to the masses by force by (((them))) and often received "anonymous" funding from them

J.K Rowling was likely selected at some point by a group of men in a room with an agenda who said: "Yes, let's push this one, put it everywhere"
Same with Zuckerberg. You think Facebook came from nowhere? People pulling the strings guided them to success every step of the way. As soon as any artist, company begins to gain traction, they're likely already well connected to it, and use it to their gain.

Harry Potter was in a way, a "forced meme", carrying with it a hidden agenda, same with Facebook, Instagram, all of it.
Everything around you is not genuine. People don't go from being college bums/ welfare bums and alcoholics to being worth 1 to 50 billion by being "lucky" or "right place right time", it all has nefarious connections with people behind the scenes guiding the masses into picking it up.

This isn't even the final red pill.

Perhaps you didn't read the books then, dumbledore was homo for grindlewald who ended up killing his sister and he then left his brother to rot in the shadow of hogwarts in hogsmeade to grieve alone. Only a few minutes walk away but he never visited.

Dumbledore was a cunt, the only reason people adored him was because of his reputation.

I wish I had super powerful legs so I could dropkick people who use harry potter quotes to fight 'racism' over the horizon

That is actually the Buddhist version, so its technically not wrong

Dude you do not just talk shit about the 90s

>wizards put magic barriers everywhere to keep muggles out
>Any muddle that wanders in has their mind erased and is deported
>The only difference between the "good guys" and the "Bad guys" is the good guys like walls and deportation and the bad guys say fuck it lets just kill them all

Door opens in

How rude of her to not respect his Tibetan Bhuddist peace symbol!

>Harry Potter

FAKE NEWS.

Also
>Harry Potter

Daily reminder: (((Rowling))) is a hypocritical cunt.
Pic related lads.

Did you know the Swastika originated in ancient Europe circa 5000BC by the Vincan peoples of the Balkans/Lower Danube and was passed eastwards by traders and explorers?

The door is open you dumb fuck.

Still haven't read or seen any Harry Potter. Fuck that. I was running a bookstore when it hit the shelves. The hype was insane. People were going mental based on word of mouth from the UK. I knew it was going to create some weirdos. I didn't realise he would be the posterchild for a group that is destroying the last threads of morality in our society.

Hey Rabbi, watcha doin?

>Le evil magic Hitler and the case of the disapparating mudbloods

Oh american ctr.
You're stupider than the average liberal.