What was the moment you realized how bad of a president Trump really would make?

What was the moment you realized how bad of a president Trump really would make?

For me it was his reaction to this; he could've just accepted it and moved on but instead he had to cry and shout "f-fake news!!!" even though there was undeniable evidence against him.

I can't believe I used to support this guy during the election.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12266020
youtube.com/watch?v=PdantUf5tXg
youtube.com/watch?v=nuKa1cxX6NY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>What was the moment you realized how bad of a president Trump really would make?

He wrote this

Not gonna lie, former trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

When the left got so assblasted about it that they destroyed the entire left wing with unwinnable infighting and senseless outward violence.

What a fool of a man.

>OP plays chess in less than 4 dimensions

Trump is playing Parallel-Universal Mario 64. On time and under one A-press. The trump train is reaching QPU speed.

First he threw that shitfight.

Then he botched the implementation of his muslim ban.

Then he failed big league in diplomacy with Turntbull.

And lastly, his administration leaks more than a Chinese aircraft carrier.

It will be interesting seeing what happens.

FUCKING FUCK OFF SHILLS HOLY FUCK YOU GUYS ARE SO ANNOYING, GET THE FUCK OFF MY Sup Forums YOU CUNTS.
INB4 IM NOT A SHILL LMAO JUST A PRANK BRO XDDDDDD

Psshhht I realised when he defended the size of his hands during the debates. He's an idiot and has been lucky the USA is in a critical flash point where everyone is sick of the establishment

F

Not gonna lie, former trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

strawpoll.me/12266020

lol. there is nothing to do with presidency. just a good portion of brain-washed population and mass media. they have lost and will try everything to make Trump look bad.

daily reminder:

NOT european values:
- acceptance of faggotry
- acceptance of shitskins
- etc sjw agenda
- biased "green" ideology
- anti-family agenda, complete ignorance regarding to the fact that world overpopulation is due to shit-tier countries
- degenerate art

EUROPEAN values:
- rich history and heritage
- science and technology.. I mean people like Euler and Maxwell, not some fucken Pajeet doing some "cutting edge" trivial research and publishing in Nature
- high living standards, comfy cities
- outstanding military

MSM try to substitute this with their shitty agenda

For me it was when he announced he will run for it.

I thought it was just a joke. I still think it is.

You know if one will take word frequency of Guardian/etc articles and compute the information content of your message he will get a value close to 0 :)

>Using a pic that was taken hours before the inauguration even began
> MSM took it for propaganda usage for useful idiots
>Anti-fa blocking entrances so inauguration goers couldn't get in
Also,stale pasta,and you wasted digits.

it was fake news

>Hillary forgot to align her qpu and didnt get president on half an a press

>hours before
lmao

Did you saw the stream??
Here, have a timelapse
youtube.com/watch?v=PdantUf5tXg

>Anti-fa blocking entrances
Got proofs?

>he had to shout 'fake news'

I find it amazing that leftists spout this unironically

>What was the moment you realized how bad of a president Trump really would make?

It was the night of the 2020 election when Trump was re-elected to his second term following the GOP gaining 5 Senate seats and 23 House of Rep seats in the 2018 midterms.

sheep fucker

Why are you wasting time typing here? You are a sub-human :)

> Washington is full of brainwashed liberals
> The people are supposed to work on fridays
> Shit-tier mexican

>Got proofs?
hillary supporters blocked access by laying down or crossing arms across many access points.

fuuuuuuu

>I can't believe I used to support this guy during the election.
I can't believe his supporters took such easy bait.
Obama was the first black president and D.C. is overwhelmingly black. Add to that the inauguration was a federal holiday in DC and most blacks in the area are federal employees, of course Obama had more people. Arguing this was a waste of time but right up Trump's alley. He's a brand guy and can't stand the idea someone else did better no matter the circumstances behind it.

>literal russian
>trying to muddle american politics
nigga at least get a proxy or something

Here's an idea: You don't tell Europe what they should do, and we won't tell Russia what they should do.

Sounds good right?

ples no

How can people with so much money like the shareblue crew be so fucking stupid ?

/polacks don't do regret threads you idiots this is what you don't get..
It is not in our dna or board culture to be a fucking cry baby it absolutely does not matter how you write your fucking bullshit or what perspective you use WE WOULD NEVER DO IT and the only thing we regret is believing that you lefties are not completely retarded

lol, why would I need a proxy? Do you have any arguments, human trash?

>tfw you realize after all this time that it's democrats and liberals that are the real fascists

Basic Tenets of Fascism:

>"Nothing against the state". Any type of questioning the government is not to be tolerated. If you do not see things our way, you are wrong.

Democrats: You don't want to sell a cake to a gay couple because of your religion? We're going to tell you you have to or close your business.

Democrats: You don't want to perform gay marriage in your church because your religious beliefs don't agree with it? Don't care. Do it or we'll close your business/church.

Democrats: Don't want to pay for contraception/abortions for your employees because your deeply-held religious beliefs disagree with the murder of unborn children? Don't care. Do it or we'll close your business/charity.

>"Everything in the state". The Government is supreme.
Democrats: Bigger government, more control of individual lives, more taxation. We can spend your money better than you can.

Democrats: Don't want/need to buy this product? We'll force you to buy it or we'll penalize you a few hundred/thousand dollars every year until you do.

Republicans: Smaller government, states rights, less taxation.

How do you explain this, lefties? Why do you use the label "fascist" to slander republicans when it seems it lines up more with your own ideology?

NOT European values:
-destroying the third reich
-killing aryans
-spreading communism all over Europe

do you? either way the case has been made, if you can't see how the trump administration was too pathetic to admit a readily observable fact then I'm afraid I can't help you

Nope, Russia is a part of the Europe.. moreover you have demonstrated an inability to protect your culture and states. Your politicians are pathetic, shitskins are roaming your streets like zombies. Moreover, I do much business in Europe and it is very unpleasant to see the destruction of this once beautiful place

why do i even open it

Trump administration, if being smart, should not argue with leftists and concentrate on its own electorate. The leftists has shown that the only right way in dealing with them is to shot them on sight.

You really think I'm pro-communist? On contrary, I'm telling that these values are not fixed to state, but to the people. The non-brainwashed part of population that do their job and want their states to prosper and their fellows citizens that share their values to be secure.

It only makes me want to vote Trump again.

Fine mate, I hope you get raped by an emu.

Where are the proofs?

Ivan please, that's not an argument.

Not an argument for a shit-tier mexican likely having a familial history of neurodegenerative disorders. Ok, fine for me

You must be sincere, but if Russia didn't betrayed Europe in the last war the world would be an european heaven in a thousand years reich, Ivan.

USSR is not Russia, it was a communist cancer locus ran by jews. Whats about Britain and US?

Same. European people were about to enter a golden age, and the allies ruined it.

youtube.com/watch?v=nuKa1cxX6NY

F

There are several videos on youtube.Anti-fa,and Hillary's sjw bots always love to record themselves being pieces of shits because they're narcissist. Search for them because I'm not going to spoon feed you.
>Watching that time lapse.
That wasn't the entire inauguration.

timeline is on fleek

>Republicans: Smaller government, states rights, less taxation.

right, that's been so happening so far...

Since when did Crew start proxying? Or are they truly an international group?

Use your eyes faggot

Fuck

Nig

>trump brings back jobs and deports migrant competition, sees drop in crime
>europe deports muslims, sees drastic drop in crime, euro girls finally feel safe being outside after hours
>future pol will hate this

>1 post by this ID
you're fake news

People are just afraid of terrorattacks these days, so they avoid big places with big groups of people.

Especially when they have to be afraid not only by muslim terrorattacks, but also of Antifa terrorattacks.

Fucker fucker fucker

Fuck off

kys cuck

fuck off

sigh

Fuck off, nigger