Damn this made me think

Damn this made me think
What do you guys think about this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE#t=212
youtube.com/watch?v=jifS0fi9WB8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I agree, the non-poisonous skittles still have value.

shit propaganda

fuck borders and law and shit

I don't know man
Those ragheads have all kinds of weird names
Maybe he is Skittle

This pic is staged and has been debunked ages ago

>this is not a god damn skittle
>but hes not a refugee either...

> Straw man
> Appeal to emotion
> cursing in feigned outrage

Not an argument

at this point Im not even sure anymore who is making this
>retards who dont know the story of the pic
>Sup Forums

It is a shame, yes. Regardless, I think it should be one's duty to prioritize the well-being and stability of his own people, before anything else.

Someone post the god of war meme one, that ones gold as bruz.

Ty for the awesome webm fatbro. May Kek and Christ be with you

It made me gasp

Here is how you dispose of arguments like these. Understand this shit and get it airtime. Be reasonable and influential. Namecalling and shit flinging does not win hearts or change minds.

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE#t=212

>I purposely don't understand metaphors to try and make an even more emotionally impacting statement.

I love how they just go retard on purpose when confronted with logic.

hmmmmm

>Superficial damage
>Placed in pristine unused ambulance
>Camera crew on standby instead of doing something useful like the government civil defence

So we should bring in the very people that caused the kid to look like that in first place?

Yeah. this is a piece of anti-Assad propaganda

>falling for literal Al-Qaeda propaganda
>americans

It's communist propaganda.

Nothing, now fuck off shill. Sage.

that picture is missing the point of the allegory

staged picture that made Merkel open floodgates

hope this racist antisemite got jailed

>holy shit a PRISTINE MODERN AMBULANCE
yeah where are the fucking straw huts? i thought these savages lived in prehistoric conditions??????

>that was bombed minutes ago
yeah what the fuck? i thought the ambulance would arrive before the bombing????

>holy shet he touched his wound!!!??
>why isn't it life threatening???
who said it would be??????

If I had a bowl of skittles and I had proof from past encounters with that same bowl of skittles that only 3 WON'T kill you, and you can get perfectly normal, nonpoison skittles in the corner store of your street, would you dump them all in your mouth like a whore hungry for cock?
>the answer is yes, sven

>What do you guys think about this
What do you this?

Agendas are still being pushed nonetheless. Being right or wrong about the facts that surround this poor child isn't relevant : appeal to emotions is fallacious, that's all.

Just discard it as bad propaganda, how sad it can be.

>countries should be forced against their sovereign will to take on refugees and the heavy economic, social, resource, and national security burdens they will heap upon the native citizenry, without any recompense to offset the costs and risks because fuck you it's the right thing to do and your rights as a country end where refugees gibsmedats begin

I will never understand this logic. I understand why the globalist fucks are pushing it, but I don't understand at all the logic of the retards who vehemently defend this despite the fact it's their backyard that's getting brown tided and turned into a caliphate.

You're right

A skittle is worth more to me than some Muslim Sandnigger

Thanks for the bump

Yes, we need to help little kids from wars...NOT 30 year old Ahmed who pretends to be 13 years old who rape women and live on welfare. They deserve to die, they run from their country, they don't fight for it and they leave their women and children alone.

Every country that gets affected by the immigration needs to help to stop the war, that's the only solution. As long as there is a war, there will always be refugees. Why don't we do this? It would be a win-win

Someone have the edit where they changed the kid into a skittle?

Really heated up my noggin.

It's true, it's not a skittle. It's fake.

i'd say wether it is made up or not makes a big difference.

>appeal to emotions is fallacious
fallacious to what argument?
it just makes a statement on the situation down there. and it's not like a picture like this will turn the people blind. the general public is not as gullible as the american alt right.

Every time I see a picture of some refugee child looking pitiful (staged or otherwise) I'm reminded of the dogs I used to see at the shelter I volunteered at. Most of the dogs were there not because they were well adjusted dogs who's owners had fallen on hard times but because they were too destructive or violent for anyone short of an aging lesbian couple who wanted children but had one too many domestic abuse charges between them to get the adoption approved to take care of. These dogs would spend weeks or months there waiting for someone to adopt them. Eventually they would get adopted, typically by some bright eyed 20 something girl with either one of her friends or boyfriend in tow. We would tell her how much work she would have to put in, how difficult it would be rehabilitating the dog to the point where it could be considered something resembling a pet, and what they could expect to have destroyed in the interim. Every single time they'd shrug it off and talk about how good it would make them feel to have given one of these animals a home and how they were willing to put in the work. Nine out of ten times the dog would be back in a few weeks after destroying some expensive piece of furniture/electronics, shitting on the floor, barking through the night, or just being too aggressive. The girls would always have the same defeated look on their faces and tears in her eyes as they told us it was just too hard for her, she couldn't deal with it, and it wasn't what she was expecting despite being told exactly what to expect.

It's funny seeing this little microcosm of wanting to do good because it feels good despite not being at all willing or able to see it through to the end play out at the societal level with the refugees. Of course when these women (and the men they've dragged along with them) get tried of having to deal with the refugees they can't just bring them back and have it be someone else's problem.

fucking kek

Neither my family is a negligible risk, fuck off with this "feels over reals" arguments my country's first fucking duty is covering my ass not play the red cross.
Donate to charity if you want to do that.

>comparing people to food is retarded, unless I do it, then it really makes you think

I agree, this isn't a skittle.
It's a staged pic by the propaganda arm of ISIS and AL Nusra the white helmets.
The retard who made this got manipulated by ISIS into feeling exactly what they want.

also, rare dustboy thread?

That should be propaganda for virginity versus being a whore.

I'm note sure I understand what you're saying but I'll try to answer anyway.

>Whether it is made up or not
Given how mainstream media used this picture, I still believe that what is relevant here isn't truth but likelihood. It doesn't matter whether it did happen or not ; was it plausible ? I think we can reduce the current matter to that. If people do trust this (and I'm not saying they are retarded nigglets), then the ones (whoever they are) pushing this shit succedeed.

>Fallacious to what argument
Fallacious regarding immigration, taking in refugees, et caetera. You can try to prove your point with free markets, dissolving cultures, anything...

But not with "hurr durr poor syrianz we gotta take 'dem look at dis child they must all live like him desu"

Nice facepaint.

thats it

I think theyre right.

Thats not a Skittle, its propaganda.

> youtube.com/watch?v=jifS0fi9WB8

But he is a skittle.

Remember not to eat Skittles from the ground. Just leave them there.

This guy knows what's up

What do the Germans got to do with this

>What do you guys think about this
Besides it being fake and a propaganda maneuver?

This and I don't think that any country has responsibilities beyond looking out for its own nation's best interests. So Syrian refugees should only be a problem for the Syrian government.

Saved

I thought it was a "use protection" thing.

Do you remember the Nayirah testimony?
You are one of those idiots who fell for the Propaganda lies before the 2nd Gulf War, the 3rd Gulf War und you probably even fell for the "Al-Quaeda are moderate rebels" lie.

This Appeal to Emotion is used to enter war.
"Look! Look how bad he is! We are the good ones! You have to kill people for us!"

Time to burn the Constitution and let all his uncles into the country.

Don't forget, I should pay for it.

>

If that was the case the FDA would recall and destroy that entire run of skittles, so by that logic Syria needs ,ore bombs dropped on it to remove the few bad skittles.

most of alt-rights supporters are faggots and psicopaths brainwashed by the establisment, so it don't surprised me

>we use this as an irrefutable argument when it suits us but call bullshit when it's used against us
really did that thing with the grey matter

And most of the left are fascist, basically all media is biased and no matter how much funds and aid are poured into countries like Syria nothing will change simply due to the fact that they don't want change.

>FUCK LOGIC AND METAPHORS, RESPECT MUH FEELS

Ok. So we only take refugees under the age of 5. Problem solved.

looks like a good idea

More like they were using this argument against us, so we threw it back at them.

that photo says none of that. you're reading too much into it. it just shows a casualty of war. a viral picture. most people don't even remember which side he actually belongs to, because he's a child.

i would agree with you if this image was made as a statement regarding immigration, but i doubt that.
there are tons of other pictures like this. this one just happened to blow up.

>was it plausible
was what plausible? you know that aleppo is in ruins right?

It is a MOTHER FUCKING skittle.

toss every worthless shitskinned skittle into the ocean