So what is it?

So what is it?

Other urls found in this thread:

fallout.gamepedia.com/List_of_known_Vaults
dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fulltext/u2/a183030.pdf
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/827821131226873856
books.google.ca/books?id=kJ_IULMoN68C&pg=PA153&lpg=PA153&dq=thiodiglycol seeds&source=bl&ots=dgXJDlrNUG&sig=szABKIVPitFjnW4wsur02V8R-Hw&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj0j6Hvp_bRAhVTImMKHds7CtcQ6AEIIDAB#v=onepage&q=thiodiglycol seeds&f=false
gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/350579/DstlTR25697_V1.pdf
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/827828627488268290
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Svalbard_Global_Seed_Vault
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Semen bank

Looks like a vault but I'm not sure.

duplicate
>sage

Gonna need one

Isnt that a seed bank?

it's nuclear waste storage, or a seed vault, gosh that was hard.

Frontover seed vault. It's really a secret Norwegian liquor and smoked salmon stash.

case for testing GeForce prototypes

damn good question senpai

fallout.gamepedia.com/List_of_known_Vaults

its it!

some are, not THAT specific one

seed vault isnt it?

Why snow hasn't melted around then?

This is the kind of shit I'd like to go and figure out with a bunch of dudes..

hey man thanks for digging up my alienware desktop i forgot the overclockin on so its a lil chill here xdd maxinum cooling etc

gods work

WHY IS WIKILEAKS MENTIONING THIS

DID SOMEBODY SAY QUICKRUNDOWN?????

>vault was build by aliens
>contains secret and unique genetic material
>aliens shake hands with bogdanoffs
>aliens bow to nobody
>huge underground facility
>connected to multiple castles all over the world
>impossible to break in, even with an iron fist

>whats inside?

GAAAAARRYYYY

Te amo jajajaja preciosa

>t.still afarid of the bogpill
>t. in denial

it houses the Bogdanoff velvet glove

It is NOT the seed bank

wikileaks is compromised current psyop is to push antarctica.

follow the pizza and the clinton foundation

What is Global Warming.

>The electron impact mass spectrum of thiodiglycol found in vault 7 is presented in Appendix 1

GUYS I FOUND IT

It is literally a vault containing any and all seeds of all species of known plants through out the world. In case of Nuclear Holocaust these plants can he restored into ecology.

Experimental, ultra-rare memes

They just tweeted about the Clintons:
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/827821131226873856

fuck I might have some visitors soon

you shouldnt dig too deep user...

nope you are wrong, this is a shill ignore him

Vault storing seeds of every plant on Earth in case one of them goes extinct.

not a shill, just misinformed

SMELL MY ASSHOLE!

fuck them it's not my fault google crawled their servers and did OCR on it

They keep seeds for every plant we know,in case a type of plant goes extinct we will have a way to bring them back.

no you're wrong ITS NOT A FUCKING SEED BANK YOU AUTISTS

proof or fuck off.

pdf links don't count

God these just make me mad. Theirmother is such an attention whore. Fucking put these monsters out of their misery

>The electron impact mass spectrum of thiodiglycol found in vault 7 is presented in Appendix 1

Someone tweet this back to them.

The Bogdanoffs secret vault

It's .mil you fucking cunt and it says vault 7

It's common knowledge that they've made it APPEAR to look like a seed bank. There are various articles published about it, even videos. Wikileaks aren't stupid, you fucking idiots.

I think Wikileaks point is: IS IT REALLY? OR ARE THEY LYING? IF SO, WHAT IS IT?

Its just a bank of genetic information so we have a way of restoring plants, animals and possibly people in the future. But since this is Sup Forums i have to make an autistic theory, svalbard is near sweden so they probably keep all the nigger spunk there for sweden.

That's my snow cooled gaming PC bro

But there's already such a vault, along with many living specimens, at Kew Gardens. They already have something like 500 extinct species there.

are those giant hotplates next to it?

~5 minutes all these people posted it was a seed bank

google 'Vault 7' any seed bank info come up you fucking idiots?

>>The electron impact mass spectrum of thiodiglycol found in vault 7 is presented in Appendix 1

Seems more like weapons research to me. But that's none of my business.

SHILLS

>t. It's a woolly mammoths

Thiodiglycol is a common soil contaminant

books.google.ca/books?id=kJ_IULMoN68C&pg=PA153&lpg=PA153&dq=thiodiglycol seeds&source=bl&ots=dgXJDlrNUG&sig=szABKIVPitFjnW4wsur02V8R-Hw&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj0j6Hvp_bRAhVTImMKHds7CtcQ6AEIIDAB#v=onepage&q=thiodiglycol seeds&f=false

Clicked this thread because I thought I saw the same thing

Yeah and mustard gas is also put on hamburgers

gtfo shills

Is it where they keep computer banks to rule the world and instruments to sight the stars?

this

anyone else notice all the bog comments suddenly started to show up?

so obvious

>all these 1 post by this ID who says it's a seed bank
lmao

Mustard gas has been used across like easily a quarter of the planet.
The majority of European countries have soil contaminated with thiodiglycol
gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/350579/DstlTR25697_V1.pdf

kek

It's a vault of people cryogenically frozen

18. Quantitation of thiodiglycol in the liquid and sludge hydrolysate was done by external calibration using FID peak heights. This was accomplished by substitution of the sample peak height values into the equation generated by the thiodiglycol response data illustrazed in Figure 2. Thiodiglycol was found in the 6.2 to 13.9 mg per gram range in the water extract of sludge hydrolysate and 2.2 to 10.3 mg per mL range in the liquid hydrolysate as summarized in Table I11. The GC-FID chromatograms of a sludge extract and a liquid layer are illustrated in Figure 3. Thiodiglycol and several other hydrolysate components were identified by packed column GC-MS. The electron impact mass spectrum of thiodiglycol found in vault 7 is presented in Appendix 1.

19. Preliminary study indicated that another hydrolysate component eluted with a retention time similar to that of mustard.

>ITT we wait for bog posters and 'its a seed bank' posters to show up and try to derail the thread

it's a giant air conditioner you fucking idiots.

they had one try

It's a seed bank, I suggest you all just move on and go watch your chinese cartoons now.

I did this once while overclocking my celerons

It's a project built by unnamed elites to house 32 1080 GTX running in SLI, it was created as an experiment to run No Man's Sky at 60fps but it's long been abandoned

Global seed vault in Norway.

True.

too late cats out of the bag Vault 7 is chemical weapons research facility, prob a lot more too

Isn't thiodiglycol or some sort of counterpart the chemical they drink human blood for?

Like this was in weed, and human blood had 100x at much of it.

Is this a children processing center?

This sincere bastard would not lie to you.

Take the cocks pill.

Source: twitter.com/wikileaks/status/827828627488268290

HURR DURR ITS JUST SEEDS BUT YOU CANT EVEN FIND THIS ON GOOGLE

Where is Intellibro when you need him?

thiodiglycol is mustard gas and is a common plant contaminant in the UK and many other european countries because mustard gas has been used extensively in those countries

>i dont get what shitposting is
>t. too autistic to get the joke

I fucken hate that guy, im not sure why appart from his pretentiousness.

Oh wow, is Wikileaks going to publish something that isn't just a bunch of politicians being corrupt bastards.

Is it finally happening?!

Data storage warehouses are often located in cold areas so that they can keep the servers cool without spending millions on cooling.

Shadow Moses

Hahaha that's exactly what it looks like to me, too

So, these seed vault posts are playing devil's advocate to bump the thread, but whos the bait for?

Is this a hot new meme or a subterfuge ploy?

give up dude, wikileaks tweeted it, they've been right about everything

nobody is falling for the bog threads or 'its a seed bank'

go make a new plan

No it's about the pole shift. The world turns a quarter having a busiest continents frozen over.

Bodies are frozen and able to harvest for another 2000 years.

That's why everybody needs to go to Europe and the US. We will turn a quarter and freeze the continents for their harvest.

Vault 7? it's nothing.
Wikileaks are Russian influenced trolls and now that they got Trump elected they are going to push RT-tier conspiracy theories.
Next there will be Aliens, ancient artifacts that are 500 million years old and so on. It's all brainwashing to make people doubt the government.

Seed bank

the picture is claimed as a seed bank

what's vault 7?

>>impossible to break in, even with an iron fist

>nobody is falling for the bog threads or 'its a seed bank'

if you know more, please tell.
otherwise, i never heard anything else this thing to be,than what people say it to be.

Of course there will be secrets left. Its a fucking expensive facility.

thanks for admitting that you have no idea what vault 7 is but you said again and again it was a seed bank

can't get anymore obvious

Not sure, backup plan for the elite when the world goes to shit?

The image is of a seed vault.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Svalbard_Global_Seed_Vault

As far as I know, there is no "Vault 7" in the seed vault.

Two possibilities:
>1) Wikileaks used an image of the Svalbard global seed vault and this image is unrelated to "vault 7" and is therefore causing confusion.

>2) Wikileaks doesn't know what the Svalbard seed vault is

Either way, one thing IS certain. Wikileaks is retarded.

This.
We found out that Vault 7 is related to the game "Fallout: Nuka Break".
Why Wikileaks is tweeting about a game is unknown at the moment but it proves Wikileaks is operated by retards.