Is spanking your kid justifiable in any circumstance?

Other urls found in this thread:

baka.com.au/lifestyle/news-and-views/news-features/russian-parliament-votes-3803-to-decriminalise-domestic-violence-20170128-gu0q86.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes, if he refuses to poop in the street like a normal Indian boy

I hope your mother doesn't serve you food with the same hand she spanks you with pajeet

Barron?

> confusing spanking and beating.
India please.

I was spanked only once during my childhood. And I was being a stupid brat, who didn't listen, because I previously spent too much time with my grandmother, who spoiled me too much with "Oh, he is just a child!" attitude.
Mom was an ex-police officer and wasn't having any of that shit.
Did me a lot of good on the long run.

Father was a piece of shit during the early childhood, but things eventually got better. He always preached the idea that you must use everything you can think of to solve the situation, before resorting to violence.
And the more thinns you can come up with, the smarter you are.
But if you have to fight, make sure they get your point.
I live by that principle.

Fpbp

hitler's father was a cuck

Well.

It depends entirely on the circumstances, and where you're coming from when you're doing it.

>He always preached the idea that you must use everything you can think of to solve the situation, before resorting to violence.
>And the more thinns you can come up with, the smarter you are.
>But if you have to fight, make sure they get your point.
That's a pretty good principle to be honest.

it's a hell of a lot easier than helicopter parenting little shit stains . spanking from 3 to ages 5 is totally acceptable . It's sets the rules of the game early on you are the parent and they are the child .When timeouts and bargaining don't work step it up . Don't buy in to the Oprah level media bullshit gen-Xer's were feed in the 80's 90's about parenting . Look what happened to most millennials !

OMG I'M LAUGHING SO HARD IT HURTS HAHAHAHA

Don't Indian's wipe their asses with their bare left hand too, because they can't afford toilet paper !

Nips have some of the best banter on Sup Forums lately.

Goddammit Japan

>110998029
ita because a ton of Aussies are here for the ski season.

where i used to live it was good for years 3-5 to get them back to reality when they have a tantrum. nothing excessive just a quick whack. they get upset and then quickly calm down.

but i don't do it here because in finland all corporal punishment is illegal. so i just let my child tantrum for 30 minutes or more. neighbors go to social services because they think i'm beating my kid that's fine. im not actually beating my kid because that would be somewhat effective at keeping it from spiraling out of control into some god forsaken tantrum from hell. but finland is run by an overrated imbecilic liberal matriarchy where if it has a vagina and an education in berry picking it knows better than you. so whatever.

No. Beating, spanking, whatever: it's all nigger-tier parenting which only morons resort to.

Yes.

Didn't Hitler have like 10 different near death experiences

I want you to poo all over me and then slap my ass

Welcome to denmark

This. Spanking is a last resort. Kids are kids, they're not going to be reasonable.

See what a tiny bit of radiation does?

>If I beat my son hard enough he will become Hitler

Nice.

Sorry m8s im obsessed with it.

No. It has the opposite of the intended effect. People who say otherwise shoulbn't breed.

Japan are bantz master lately

Father Hitler did bash the fash

inb4 liberals unironically use this argument

there's nothing wrong with smacking your children but in my opinion it's not that effective unless they're really young. once they reach about 4-5 years old they are able to start weighing the difference between the temporary discomfort of a smack and the longer lasting effect of having a toy taken away or being denied some thing or activity.

NIPPED

>not having your wife do it because women get off scot free

lel, were those in roughly the same time window? I'd be pissed too

>I was spanked only once during my childhood. And I was being a stupid brat
Of course a Russian would be a low IQ scumbag. The only reason you were being a stupid brat is because your parents were shite.

Maybe if you resembled something close to being a decent parent, your child wouldn't act that way in the first place. Seriously, it sounds like you've spoiled the kid and are now dealing with the consequences, and of course you blame your inability to simply remove the situation by caveman force instead of admitting that you were the one who fucked up in the first place.

fpbp
masteru banteru

You guys are being ironic right, this is not funny at all

Is this true? I remember his father was disappointed when he said he wanted to be an Artist. I haven't read all of Mein Kampf though

Yeah man, really sucks that Denmark don't allow abuse. Maybe that'll change now that we're being filled with muzzie scum like yourself.

Yes, but it makes me really sad when I do it, so I only do it if they are endangering themselves or others.

LOL Japan fuck off

this isn't even funny though

Based comment. Would go shoot pool with this user.

Spanking needs to be allowed not abuse and necessary for discipline.

"Japan" "banter" is a meme for some reason
Might be a CTR slide thing

whites shouldnt beat their children.

patience
knowledge
respect
comfort

they will be greatful and they wont hate you in their teens when everyone else is rebeling and being degenerate

"He who withholds his rod hates his son, But he who loves him disciplines him diligently." - Proverbs 13:24

I have two daughters. Both got spanked on rare occasions.
#2 would test me, and I remember the LAST time she almost got spanked. I was angry with her. She pushed buttons, the three year old bitch, and I knew then and there I couldn't spank out of anger. Spanking was over.

Turns out I could stare her into compliance, silence worked better than yelling. As she reached the 6 year and 9 year planes of development, she was very easy to reason with.

#1 would glare right back at me, she was mini me, and the only thing that worked was my approval. Rather than react, I'd go silent and process the situation, looking for a tactical solution.
This was a threat to them, my disassociation.

Turns out, kids are looking for attention, a reaction. If the only reaction parents give is physical pain, kids will do what it takes to get it.

>Two teenage daughters, all A grades, athletes, can drive manual transmissions, sail a boat, shoot a BHP or 870, and gouge your eyes out if you don't stop on "Stop".
>And they know I have their back

yes if you dont want your kid to become a degenerate scumbag

I got spanked when I was a kid and ended up on Sup Forums so must be good

Suppose someone secretly entices you—even your brother, your son or daughter, your beloved wife, or your closest friend—and says, ‘Let us go worship other gods’—gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known. They might suggest that you worship the gods of peoples who live nearby or who come from the ends of the earth. But do not give in or listen. Have no pity, and do not spare or protect them. You must put them to death! Strike the first blow yourself, and then all the people must join in. Stone the guilty ones to death because they have tried to draw you away from the Lord your God, who rescued you from the land of Egypt, the place of slavery. Then all Israel will hear about it and be afraid, and no one will act so wickedly again.

When you begin living in the towns the Lord your God is giving you, you may hear that scoundrels among you are leading their fellow citizens astray by saying, ‘Let us go worship other gods’—gods you have not known before. In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully. If you find that the report is true and such a detestable act has been committed among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock. Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the open square and burn it. Burn the entire town as a burnt offering to the Lord your God. That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt. Keep none of the plunder that has been set apart for destruction. Then the Lord will turn from his fierce anger and be merciful to you. He will have compassion on you and make you a large nation, just as he swore to your ancestors.

The Lord your God will be merciful only if you listen to his voice and keep all his commands that I am giving you today, doing what pleases him.

- Deuteronomy 13:6-18

>taking advice from ancient kikes

These things, too.

made me chuckle
have a (You)

I wonder how many Tyrone's have given them the girth

yeah, but if its your first option, you are probably a fuck up

nips are the best first posters

why would she not want the BBC to drown her in ecstasy until she saw stars? She's a good girl

>Is spanking your kid justifiable in any circumstance?

Sure, when you have failed as a parent and must resort to fear of pain as a teaching tool because you are so incompetent you should be sterilized

Just as discipline =/= punisment
Redpill =/= Overt racism.

Their grandfather died to teach them a lesson. He was shot by a couple of nigger thieves. They were old enough to know wassup, and I've taken opportunities to subtly reinforce the lesson.

As with the rest of their lives, ostracization would be their greatest loss. And they know their actions have consequences.

Why do I feel like the recent Nips are migrant native Australians working as around-the-clock shitposters?

RARE AS FVCK

Yes, spanking is different from beating and it shouldn't leave a bruise.
Children are animals and they only understand reward and pain.
It's why we have the word "childish" to describe people who aren't reasonable.

>It's why we have the word "childish" to describe people who aren't reasonable.

Then why isn't it "animalish"

Why would literally nobody understand what you meant if you phrased it thusly and assume you meant other behaviors attributed to animals, but not children

It's almost like children aren't animals

>Indians
>bother to wipe their asses

Based gook

Pretty much this.

The only time I was ever spanked as a child was when I beat up a smaller boy who had been teasing me for being a fatso.

I learned that you don't want to throw the first punch and hopefully he learned that antagonizing people is not a good idea.

The fact that I remember this incident 20 years later means that it had an effect, if spanking had been a regular thing when I fucked up as a kid I wouldn't remember this particularly important lesson.

tl;dr: Spanking is the parental nuclear option. Use only when you have to deter behavior that will get your kid arrested or hurt.

Yes. Smart, poorly behaved kids quickly figure out they can do whatever they want without consequence if there's no violence. Confiscate their favourite toy? The kid will just try to take it back or ruin some of your own belongings in revenge. Tell them to sit in the corner for 5 hours? They'll tell you to fuck off. What are you going to do? You can't smack them. And the more the kid sees that, the more it reinforces their belief that they can do whatever they want.

It's a sad, unpleasant fact, but violence is the only thing that keeps some kids in check. We're animals after all. Probably 80% of kids won't ever need it, but there are those little shits like I used to be when I was a kid who realise they have unlimited power if you can't smack them.

wow, your dad sounds like he had his own problems mentally and forced himself to get better for you guys. sounds like a chill dude.

its because at the time hitler style was boring and the norm. He had a style that every so called artist had and was nonoffensive with every piece he made.

This is one thing I've always found difficult to understand about Sup Forums. It (generally) presents a quite harsh solution to a given problem, but then gets incredibly soft on the subject of discipline in children.

choosing offensiveness over quality is marxist kike filth

Harsh to others, soft to themselves and their wives and kids (ha-ha), simple as that

Just a couple swats on the ass. Dont use a belt or anything.

It really doesnt even have to hurt that much. Just enough to get a point across.

Hmm, makes sense. Perhaps I am unusual in the sense that I would be harsh to all.

I can't be the only one that feels like kids these days are spoiled little shits because they don't get hit when they're little assholes, right?

Bring spanking back, and we'll see more reasonable teenagers

Yes it is in some circumstances.
Sometimes kids are immune to words, no matter what you say or how you say it. Sometimes kids do really dangerous shit that could get them, or others, killed or seriously injured. When this two are combined you can either force them to learn by a quick slap or sit back and let Darwin do his thing. But since they are your kids, you choose to act.

Nah. Spanking your kid is not the solution. All it did to me is making me a cynical selfish bastard that will tell his parents to fuck off once he no longer needs their money.

Literally not funny. Le epic poo india shit is bottom barrel.

Hi, Rajeet. Is Microsoft paying well?

What do you guys think of Russia decriminalising domestic violence?

baka.com.au/lifestyle/news-and-views/news-features/russian-parliament-votes-3803-to-decriminalise-domestic-violence-20170128-gu0q86.html

>message over merit
This is your brain on ZOG

Being Microsoft certified doesn't mean you get paid by Microsoft. More like you pay Microsoft for the honor of taking their exams.

There are two kinds of people as they say on the net, these days.

>no one will call police because of psychological problems and stockholm syndrom
>article about domestic violence does not work, so they moved it to general article about violence
>you can do it once per year
Sometimes they have to read past heading.

Kid gets beat up, gets brain damage, grows up wanting to become an artist, vegetarian, liberal. Many such cases!

Top bants

>spanking
>beating your child to near death.
Think there's a slight difference.

Good advice 2bh.

No one ever hit me as a child but they should have, because I have no discipline whatsoever

But you're right it should be an absolute last resort, only used incredibly rarely

teens have never been and will never be "reasonable". the fun in being a teenager is that you can get away with doing stupid shit. fuck off grandpa.

>the purpose of art is to offend

No, the purpose of art is to be aesthetically pleasing.

The purpose of swearing is to offend.

You dumb cunt.

Go look at millennials then do some soul seaching.

>Japan finally cracks and let people in

I'm pretty sure it's Soros behind this

I doubt he finds anything.

no, you may get poo on your hand