IQ Thread

discovermyprofile.com/myIQ

Pic-related is my first time trying this one.
>tfw white
feelsgoodman.jpg

Other urls found in this thread:

discovermyprofile.com/myIQ/introduction.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Correct link to start the test:

discovermyprofile.com/myIQ/introduction.html

I've been drinking and posting on Sup Forums 12 hours a day for the past few days I can't even concentrate enough to answer those questions.

Come again next month pls.

So the highest IQ anyone can get is 127? Why are britbongs so retarded.

fuck all of you

Bragging over an online iq test is a sign of very low iq

not an argument

122 - 94% correct anwsers
"higher" than 95% of people

let's see everyone in the top 5% on this thread

Typical abo.

I got 102 22/33 and I am an abo.

>literally just asks you to solve the same riddle over and over with different shapes
Once you figure out the pattern to the patterns the rest of the test is just dull.

There's no way you could even use a computer if your IQ was that low and it actually meant something.

All I know is that they seem to be using it to study demographics, and I put in the appropriate age, gender etc after I quick rundown'd it

Hehehe.

All I know is this is a very different result to what I got on the last IQ test I took.

I wager I can do better than some fucking leaf

Does it factor in time?

??? how did my intelligence drop 40 Points?

I didn't see the logic behind the fucking lines and points I was just guessing.

re take it, I only figured out the overall pattern like 10 questions in, second time round it's easier.

Maybe later, I used to always score very high on IQ tests but this test telling me I have 84 really demorilzed me and I feel like a nigger now.

Fucking brainlets get off my board

YEEEEES!!! Higher than 2%

N I G G E R S

First time I only got 102

I refuse to believe that test is accurate. I'm working on my godamm masters for pharmacy for christ sake, I can't be as dumb as a nigger.

I'm a coon too shitest tier nigger, feel better?

> TFW IQ > 150, but you score 127.

Feels bad man.

>32/33
fug what was it

Now I feel even worse, because you're smarter than me on that test.

1/16 coon I'm otherwise Irish/English but I had to say it, get that sweet dental and education for free.

Becoming a pharmacist is all about memorization. That is not related to the ability to find patterns.

this is not an iq test

Am I good?

I'm too afraid to do the test. If I found out that I was below average, I would be even more depressed than I already am.

This. I forced a horizontal reading, left to right. Answered 1.

It's 7 dumb ass.

how did you get 1 from that?

Explain pattern pl0x

>Pharamacy is only pharmacognosy
>What is Pharmacokinetics
>What is pharmaceutical technology

We are pushed more to work in labs with biochemists, you'll definetly won't get far if you're just a walking wikipedia source, you need to apply your knowledge and draw your own conclusions from raw data, pattern finding abillity is absolutley needed.

7 is literally the pattern, are you retarded?

The bars that don't change are carried into the third. The other bars blink in once and out twice.

I like pewdiepie

No

It's going top to bottom.
Put the top row over the second row
The lines go in the spaces that share the same space or lines, that includes the blank spaces.

I seriously can't see the pattern at all.
Are the various lines connected in any way shape or form?
Is it just a random sequence?
Does each line has anything to do with the one above/below?
Doesn't seem like it, so what's the point of each of them?
Seems you can only use the bottom one for anything.

If a line has the same state in both examples it's toggled on in answer.

You twats. The variation is so minimal on this test that it's being used to farm data for SJW media, or some other fucked up purpose.

people either get genius scores or below retard scores. You're being data mined.

shouldn't take more then 15 minutes though, its not super long.

master-race checking in

? I can see that in the third row but how do yuo explain the first and second row? Figure 3 in row 1&2 are the lines not shown in figure 1&2

Sup Forums is not a place for gainfully employed, rational thinkers.

You take the top one, lay it over the one that is below that one. Now you see which line is double & not there at all. Those combined = the third one.

explained it here

>all these contradictory solutions
use mspaint because verbal isn't doing it for me

>100%
>127 IQ
wat
but it aint even that high

Got 31/33 but felt like 33/33, Very repetitive.

Think it's 7. Move them on top of each other (doubles cancel) then fill in the ones that aren't there as the answer

OK THAT IS SERIOUS BULLSHIT. I would have never even began to think that way. I was only seeing

.) 1-->2-->3
.)1-->2-->3
.)1-->2-->?

How are you expected to know in which direction the fucking pattern is going, fucking guesswork? For all it matters it could have gone from left to right to middle.

Think "double or nothing", then fill in the missing/overlapping lines.

If a line has the same state in both examples regardless of whether that's on or off it's toggled on in the final result.

Wait it's not consistent?
Guess I'm retarded then, rip.

These are the same, he just said it better, my roll was better.

if(a==b) c=1

lel i did this except left-to-right

now that you know you're gunna smash it.

Depends on which shapes are operators. Some test questions on different IQ tests reference the entire board to complete the patterns.

I think this test is bullshit, there's more to IQ than some patterns

I had no idea what i was doing, this test was confusing as fuck

It works bottom to top, top to bottom, left to right, right to left.

Only way you could fuck up is by going diagonally.

>tfw 93
I just did not get the ones with the dots and the lines and just picked random answers for those
These tests do not factor in time, attention span and laziness

Grain merge reveals the answer, if a line i black or white it's on in the answer but if it's grey it's off.

It works left to right and up and down

hello mohammed

im pure Nordic mate

yea some have a diagonal overlap too.

Lmao I'm on Canada in an airport do I get a leaf flag now?

I got 107 24/33

feel like shit!! couldn't do any of the connect the dot ones

>at an airport travelling
>ooh, i know the first thing I'll do, post on Sup Forums to see if I have a different flag

I pity you mate.

:(

Keep us posted m8
I need an international waters flag

>implying travel is more interesting than Sup Forums related stuff

PLS LEAVE

This sheepshagging kiwi only being negative ITT

Which is why we're both on an autistic IQ test thread on Sunday at 2am.

I have strong suspicion that this test was composed by an actual idiot
>no numerical problems
>no verbal problems

5 am on Saturday, Kiwi.

I refuse to believe that everyone on Sup Forums (myself included) has a genius level IQ. You had to try really hard to get any of those questions wrong.

only 5 people in this thread got more then 30 correct.

where are the answers?

Most of them go for self esteem boosting for facebook shares (advertising) so they inflate the IQ. Tell everyone they're a genius and they'll lap it up, nobody is gonna share the fact that they're a retard.

Lol figured out the "connect the dot" ones later.

you cant take an IQ test without time pressure.

It actually goes both ways (like ur mum). However you don't have all the information if you go left to right (you don't know what happens to overlapping lines), but seeing as there's only one answer which fits as long as whatever happens with overlapping lines is consistent, you can easily work it out from left to right

Why is there such a strong disparity between posters here? No one is getting the 90-110 range everyone is either above or below it.

>I got 102 22/33 and I am an abo.
This sounds like a troll answer to me. Even Australians can't be that stupid. It's literally just clicking the pattern that fits.

line+line -> gap
gap+gap -> line
line+gap -> gap

reading from left to right

You passed

I'm a Mizrachi Jew and my IQ is so high the page doesn't load for me when I click it.

Normies

Probably because all the questions were pretty much the same, so if you understand simple logical operations you're going to get pretty much all of them right. If you don't understand it, you're basically retarded and just guessing which will give you 1/8 correct answers plus the few that were completely obvious.

There are also several cases where it's entirely up to your interpretation what transformation is happening, which direction you're supposed to go in, and whether or not there are transformations that would apply to everything, but wouldn't be noticeable for any of the 8 cases except for the last one (for instance, rotating the end result by 180° or mirroring it could feasibly be a thing that happens, but wouldn't change anything up until the very last one so it's impossible to tell).

Because the test is dumb and measures a really specific skill.

>118
>tfw old age is catching up with you