archive.is/eWbc8
youtube.com/watch?v=t414Xrl5GJs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Come on you fuckers, KEK demands your attention

Shills are sliding
kek, guide anons eyes and mouse to this thread
shadilay

FFS Sup Forums
Pull your fucking heads out of your asses, get your mouse hand off your dick, and check this shit out.

kek will not be please, Sup Forums. not pleased at all.
BUMP

pity bump.

maybe if you laid off the kek nonsense and pointed out what is of interest this thread might not die.

Bump for justice

is there anything interesting? or are you just reblogging something you saw on reddit and wasting those digits

hesrightyouknow.jpg

trying to get some attention away from slide threads

it's files from the FBI quietly released. So far going through lists of property collected by the FBI, and there's a long-winded letter from Grassey to Comey.

Also some info about an individual that sent info to the FBI and then walked in to make sure they had it. Seth Rich maybe?

REDACTED

>reblogging something you saw on reddit
I've been to some seedy places, but never venture there

Bump

I remember when the whole Seth Rich incident went down, weren't there reports that he was on his way to visit the FBI the morning he was killed?

Let's just hope we aren't suddenly compelled to commit suicide.

Dunno. Did Seth Rich previously work at the Department of State? This individual did apparently

check'd

By the way how come the fbi uses handwritten notes that nobody can accurately read anyway ?

Katherine Turner familiar to anyone?

Maybe I'm just being an asshole, but at this point, what difference does it make? YOU'D BE IN JAIL. What do they want, a citizen's arrest?

Maybe they think total exposure is the only way to get rid of the corruption?

not a lead, looks like she's just an attorney for Clinton

Ok. So if we accept that meme magic is real, and the power of the collective unconscious affects the world, (which is kind of why the msm can come up with a term and it somehow becomes vernacular), then more people need to be woken up that it shouldn't have been her turn, in order for her to be prosecuted. Carry on then. Thanks for doing the legwork of digging and dispersing this into my consciousness and hopefully other's. Kek, use me... ride my mind!!!

Kek.

wtf

Bump

holy shit. do you think this has a connection to the Weiner stuff / FBI user? Arrests possibly coming next week?

BUMP

I dunno, I was just sitting here drinking my beer and stumbled across it.

What does this pic mean??

found some more

archive.is/sDeyx

My guess is that the information can only be retrieved by personal that is authorized to do so.
> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_403

archive.is/JLGaQ

Shadilay brother

archive.is/A374K

Bump for obvious reasons

archive.is/fHcCB

Not gonna download cuz scared and I'm getting a job next week. If find anything send to the emperors twitter

Nice, dude. Alex Jones' "keys to the universe".

archive.is/HM3M3

archive.is/WuLx6

This, spam Trump if something big comes up.

archive.is/OgbM5

Bump

archive.is/eWbc8

Alright, I'm loading up tor to look at this shit. Wish me luck, niggers

Godspeed Ameribro

grassley's letter

Why no "Special Counsel"

teutonic bämp for justice

Man, the AG was a partner at the law firm that did some of the Cintons tax returns..??

Correct me if I am wrong, but is the special counsel not exactly made for cases like that, where it appears to be a conflict of interrest.

WEW

Human trafficking!

Sorry man, dunno that either. I'm still just drinking beers, and it sounds pretty suss to me. But hey, I'm not a lawyer, so...

Real or another redacted needle stack

The idea of this is interesting but these things are always so heavily redacted that going through them feels pointless. The 2040 one being released now is definitely curious though.

this guy sounds like he's gonna have a fair crack, I'm just leafing through it.

it says it no where

>FBI tries itself in an art

definitely a connection. as if weiner is the only perv in washington

Checked

I can not really make out what the handwritten notes are about, way too hard to read.

Oh looks it's nothing.

Even if it was it would be illegal to look at the documents. Enjoy your visits from the police idiots.

Poor fbi,needs some computers so everyone can read their reports.

um, so, not to derail thread, but I just learned of this and what in the fuck is happening.
youtube.com/watch?v=t414Xrl5GJs

Why would it be illegal?Overdose much on fake news?

You are correct, Austriabro. The part discusses the how and why of Special Counsels. It is interesting why the AG never considered this route.

welcome new friend.
Have you heard about the jews?

This is proof that Sup Forums are fake cunts on here spreading bullshit no one really cares about to halfwits and bootlickers.

sorry. please carry on. Jesus, the line about "i am so horny right now" is mind blowing. Just trying to fight the haters who think this is all "fake news".

We actually have police unlike some third world countries *cough* hungry *cough*

they are busy being no-lifers and watching HWNDU bullshit streams. Retarded b-tier shit. Mods and Janitors don't even clear the garbage threads from this board anymore.

And you know what? fuck this, i am not going to go through them, for the American faggots.

I'm not an authorized Russian hacker, so there isn't much I can do... Here, have an Arooo~

Shut uppppopolpooo

iktf the first time I saw creepy uncle joe in action

>We
Nice try

yeah, the mods and janitors have got a lot to answer for like this guy said

Praise!

KEK WILLS IT

have a bump, shills can't hide the truth KEK is too powerful.

it's 5-8am in the states... give the low lives some time to get on later in the day.

dumping from other thread

>life in the basement

Cool. But is there anything in theee that can be used against her?

>failures were common

later in the report we discover that many potential security loopholes went unattended
>firewall
>multiple devices / users

Illegal activities
>Deleting documents
>Hiding evidence from investigation
>Perverting course of justice
>Is gross incompetence a crime?
and of course
>Misuse of classified material

many such cases

I'm drunk and getting ready for bed. Hopefully someone else will kick another thread off later on.

Copy and save the links posted from the Aussi and go through some of the stuff.
Save everything which seems interresting and post in upcomming threads.

Dont let the information go missing.

Thanks for the effort, doing good work.

cheers austribro

thanks again 4 furthering the cause. Cheers!

Can't get faker than this. Fucking imbeciles stop spreading fake news.

The walkin was Alex Jones.