Memetic Missles General /MMG/ Pt 18 Early morning edition

Memes and symbols are very important things in our culture.

Our memeing skills have exponentially increased in the last year, however our greatest challenge is still ahead of us. What sacred symbols/cultural items that the left predominantly likes? Harry Potter? Glee?

Making pro-Trump memes out of things such as this will amount to a direct tactical nuclear strike in their safe-space bubble.

This front will trigger like we've never seen triggering before. What are some other relics of the left that need to be weaponized against them?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

: Pt 01
: Pt 02
: Pt 03
: Pt 04
: Pt 05
: Pt 06
: Pt 07
: Pt 08
: Pt 09
: Pt 10
: Pt 11
: Pt 12
: Pt. 15

This is #18 in the series of this conversation, the last ones were getting long and I didn't want to see them get archived out of nowhere. I highly encourage serious participants to go through the earlier threads, there is a massive wealth of ideas and artwork. I don't have the other threads which are archived. If any user can help me with that it'd be much appreciated.

Google Drive with made memes:

drive.google.com/drive/mobile/folders/0B21_Oys-gjPddXZkN2N5anBJckk?usp=drive_web

s1244.photobucket.com/user/MemeticMissiles/library/?sort=3&page=1

Photobucket repository of all creations so far. Current proposed plan of attack is breaking the 100 images mark, creating tumblr's, and tagging these into relevant fandoms.

REMINDER the strategy is to create content based on popular franchises like Star Wars or Harry Potter where we put ourselves in the role of the GOOD GUYS, and the libs in the role of the BAD GUYS. Libs love seeing themselves as part of "the Resistance", witnessing a role reversal will at best fire up their neurons, at worst trigger them to no end

We need it exploit and meme their fandoms and pop culture
> Fandoms
Star Wars, Steven Universe, LotR, The Big Bang Theory, How I met your mother, Glee, Disney, Pixar, Fairly Odd Parents, Harry Potter, Supernatural, Dr. Who, Batman, Marvel (Movies), DbZ, Naruto, Bobs Burgers, Pokemon, League of Legends, Overwatch, Firefly, Arrow, Supergirl, The Walking Dead

Anything they use as a safe space to escape reality. The idea is to subvert their shows, trigger them, and red pill.
Subversive is good, but down right hostile works.

Any and all suggestions are welcome
Any OC is welcome
We need to make memes, fix them (spelling and grammar), and get them out there using Tumblr, 9gag, Facebook, Instagram.

Some sites require 24 hours before you can post, so make your accounts ASAP.

Dumping some OC from other anons

The left loves to defend Islam. Noncombative redpill MEMS about pertaining to women, slavery, Sharia Law, and general history would be a good way to expose contradictions. Not pop culture, but still...

But we can use their pop culture to show them the hypocrisy of Islam. Memes would be our best chance.

I decided to rewatch v for vendetta despite it being horrendously terrible. It's so weird drawing parallels between people like John Oliver and the media guy they had in that movie. Not that the characters are the same but what they are doing? It's mind boggling.

Anyway you can make some memes of that?

not really relevant to this thread, but fucking gold
saved

Holy shit. That's nice britbong. Anymore?

OC please rate.

good, but thats not going to make any normies think

isn't the point to take normie heroes and give them our talking points, thus triggering normies?

Too deep for simpletons

That's one aspect of it. It's a quote from HP that's well known, so putting on something they hate i think is effective. We want to trigger leftists, and red pill normies if we can.

Maybe. I'm just spitballing. I think it's good we use well known quotes too. Anyway you can meme some?

Is there similar for:
"70% of the parental child murderers are women!".

We're reaching autism levels that shouldn't be possible!

Can you meme it?

Weaponizing our autism user.

OC

Willy Wonka OC

All of these are glorious. Is there gonna be a raid thing too ? or maybe mass meme spam on tumblr at a pre-planned date and time for premium keks ?
Also, don't ignore percy jackson, there is huge potential in that series(about gods and racial purity and shit), also preteen slags really love it, its almost like the new harry potter. Gonna work on some OC myself, I thought about doing it yesterday but couldn't

Thanks, user. Please meme some I'm
Kinda busy but want to keep this thread alive. I'll bump when I can tho.

oh hey, i didn't saw that you created the 18th thread, i made an identical one

i think i'l bump this as mine is unnecessary

Do you guys not have jobs or something? Friends? Family? Hobbies? Some kind of ambition?

we have the list of your colleagues

Thanks user. Do you have the threads from yesterday? Can you send me he archived links on here?

Yeah, we should be just like them. Are you fucking retarded? That's rhetorical. The answer is yes.

yes

→ Pt 16
→ Pt 17

Oh shit
>Italian flag
I don't know why I asked if you had a job kek

thanks for the bump

Holy shit is that reall user?

Spongebob OC

Making memes is a hobby. Better than just shitposting. Thanks for the bump.

yes, writing B. Fischbein full name would've get you banned few months ago

psy-op

That's really hostile. It's too intense. We should use the memes. Fucking antifag everytime. I may start a Instagram.

do it, maybe something geek/nerd/popculture themed so you can mix authentic normie memes with the ones from previous threads

>Political Compass.jpg

Meme it user. The political compass threads are blowing up.

I will if I can I have to work in a little while. I'll bump when I can. If this thread dies or is archived can you start another one?

yep

Ok I'm ditching this thread I'll be in yours, user. Thanks.

> NEW MEMETIC MISSLES THREAD
NEW MEMETIC MISSLES THREAD

New thread

bogpill is the future of Sup Forums