Black people have never invented anyt-

>black people have never invented anyt-

Other urls found in this thread:

atlantablackstar.com/2013/10/23/100-black-inventions-over-the-last-100-years-you-may-not-know-part-1/
voice-online.co.uk/article/talented-11-year-old-joshua-ngoka-builds-computer
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

whitey BTFO

>Talented 11-Year-Old Joshua Ngoka Flips A Light Switch

>Talented 11-Year-Old Joshua Ngoka Uses The Toilet And Only Spills Half of His Urine On The Floor

>Talented 11-Year-Old Joshua Ngoka eats breakfast with a spoon

>Talented 11-Year-Old Joshua Ngoka uses a multisyllabic word in a sentence

Cyka blyat

DAS RITE

BIX NOOD

>four hours

Stupid nigger, that's not how you make peanut butter.

WE

welp thats it. race war over before it began

So he built a computer by putting the parts in a case?
QUICK GET ME THE NOBEL COMITTIE

Woah.

Impressive

By invent, they mean he bought a decent processor and surrounded it with budget parts like most rational thinking people do.

Wait, they make news, that this nigga build computer of bought hardware

It looks pretty racist, i mean, each nigger with sort of good education can do that.

even this nigger knows consoles are shit

>£600
>high spec
>that monitor
>that case
>those cheeks

kekked

>LOOK, LOOK, BLACK PEOPLE ARE PEOPLE, TOO! THEY CAN DO SIMPLE THINGS LIKE WE CAN!

why are leftists so racist?

>Talented 11-Year-Old Joshua Ngoka Uses The Toilet And Only Spills Half of His Urine On The Floor

well he's got me beat...

Now go invent me some more sheboons to colonise Joshua

>FOUR HOURS

that is not what inventing means...

you mean:
>Talented 11-Year-Old Joshua Ngoka Invented Flippable Light Switches

>Talented 11-Year-Old Joshua Ngoka Invented The Toilet And Only Spills Half of His Urine On The Floor

>Talented 11-Year-Old Joshua Ngoka invented spoons to eat breakfast

>Talented 11-Year-Old Joshua Ngoka invented a multisyllabic word to use in a sentence

>Cool computer, Joshua!

He didn't invent anything. He literally bought pre-made parts and just stuck them in a case.

Saged

really? it looks like the elephant man's sister

did that 4 hours include testing the components for faults?
i usually let memtest run overnight, ram faults are pretty hard to pinpoint later on in life.

I'm a tits guy

fuck man. there are 11 year olds inventing computer and here I am shitposting with you degenerates

Dems glorify anything niggers do

Seriously anybody with decent problem solving skills, access to YouTube, a screw driver can build a PC

It's almost as dumb as

>Talented 11year old Joshua Nhoka replaces a spark plug

are RAM faults even a thing in the 21st century?

If I was a black man I'd be so fucking insulted by how low the bar is.

>overnight
What do you live in 1992?

I can tell he's got shit cable management

Save it for black history day the 29th of februar

Building PCs is simpler than cooking. He didn't do anything special.

Buying pre-packaged parts and then hooking them up isn't "inventing something"

I doubt that kid knows a damn ounce of digital logic.

> invents
> pic related

About a billion more such 'inventions' and they might almost catch up.

DAS IST RICHTIG!

Wait, so he bought the components and then put them together?
Isn't this kind of news demeaning as fuck?

Wonder how many bikes this 'new' kind of computer has managed to steal so far.

>young black child uses toaster
>INVENTS TOAST

Achmed is black now?

atlantablackstar.com/2013/10/23/100-black-inventions-over-the-last-100-years-you-may-not-know-part-1/

not on my builds, but yeah, i helped someone pinpoint a bad stick of ram that had been ruining their computing experience for months with random BSODS. it is rare though, very few programs use the 8-32 gigs people have these days.

that's part of the problem, it's a rare issue and thus when it's fucking with you later you'll usually try re-installing programs and drivers first.

Good for him, I know "invent" is meant to troll us but he still did more than I could be bothered to do.

200 years later:
>we wuz inventing computahs n shit

*sips earl gray*

That's a meme tea that tastes/smells like Axe.

WE

expanded a bit here
even if you didn't there's still testing the cooling of your components and finding the best clock speed you can reliably get out of your GPU and cpu without compromising the quietness of your build.

computer technology while still advancing pretty fast, individual needs aren't, odds are you're going to have your computer for 3-6 years.

The writers of that paper are retarded but he's still better than 99.9% of computer technicians out there.
I've worked for geek squad and a few other places doing computer repairs and I rarely encountered anyone that had actually built their own computer or anything.
The majority of the people in the IT industry really don't know computers all that well. When I finally decided to go into comp sci they asked about who had built computers and such and like only like a quarter of the class had. Was expecting to get into basically the nerd herd but found out it's all just normies looking for a quick buck.

black people inventet our immune system.

> Comparing African blacks who actually have to work for their shit with spoiled, entitled , welfare baby Western blacks.

for shame.

Goddamnit......

THICC

But "racists" will probably show you the overlapping bellcurves.

leave him alone you stupid faggots, just because you don't know what its like to invent anything. I've invented so many Lego sets over the years and it feels fuckng great every time.

why post FAKE NEWS?

Honestly that headline is even more pathetic

>4 hours

fucking noob

This. I built a computer yesterday, where's my news article and gibsmedats?

I have few articles in scientific journals, and i`m not racist, but that news is SHIT

self insecurity. They are compelled to attack because they lack the confidence to defend themselves.

pretty bad as a news story.

would make a pretty good imbetween commercial on a kids show channel, kind of one of those "hey kids, you can do this" thing.

>Honestly that headline is even more pathetic

It's sad that we glorify mildly impressive achievements if a black person or woman is involved, but changing the article to make it more ridiculous like OP or someone did does not help our cause.

Unless our cause is to make us look like dishonest people who make up shit to prove a point.

nothing proove that the Prehistoric man were black or another color.

Average american or britbong is too dumb even for that
Anyway, welcome to PC master race

>4 hours

KEK

Manufacturers make it so fucking easy to build computers that it shouldn't take you more than 45 minutes.

Dumb fucking nigger.

is this real article? it's fucking pathetic 2bh

You spelt decent motherboard wrong.

>nothing proove that the Prehistoric man were black or another color.

early people who lived in an area with lots of sunlight (near the equator) would have had dark skin, while those who thrived in less sunny regions would have had lighter skin. simple biological facts relating to vitamin D and skin cancer and other factors.

we all came from africa and had darker skin at that time, fellow negro.

Proper cable management takes a lot of time, especially for the first computer, since you have to do it for the desk too

Oh man that's a Rare Rubio never seen that one before, saved

I built my first PC when I was 15. When I was 11, I just watched my father build it for me.

I mean, I guess it's somewhat of an achievement to build a computer at 11, but you only really need patience and the manuals that come with your components.

You've got all these kid geniuses inventing real things, and this is what they report?

Not if you get a descent case with space on the other side of the case to hide the cabling behind.

Get a few zip ties, and you're done. And it's even easier if the PSU is modular.

lol. i just invented a glass of chocolate milk.

>Shit Case
>Probably put all the money in a watercooled i7
>No GPU
>Disk Drive
>Corsair Platinum PSU?
>£600?
Fucking Niggers

Yeah, but it has to a e s t h e t i c, even if you don't see it. Just look at this monstrosity

>Unless our cause is to make us look like dishonest people who make up shit to prove a point.

No it's a joke designed to make us laugh.

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>invents
Nice bait voice-online.co.uk/article/talented-11-year-old-joshua-ngoka-builds-computer

Cool clock Mohammed

My dad taught me how to assemble computers and RC Airplanes since I was 8. Guess that makes me Einstein.

>When I was 11, I just watched my father build it for me.

not to put you down, but having that sort of parent is immensely valuable in several ways. first, you grow up knowing that this sort of thing is rather easy. second, you can always ask him for pointers.

Steve Wozniak is a brilliant guy, but it helped that as a kid his father brought home transistors and other components that were not available to most young people, and most kids don't have a dad who knows about electronics, much less cutting edge.

Look at doctors. Many of them have one or two parents who is a doctor. It's probably way easier to cut someone's chest open when you heard Mom or Dad talking about it at the dinner table.

If the kid in OP's article is the son of an electrical engineer, then the article is rubbish. But if his dad is an immigrant who was a goat herder in Uganda then the kid is impressive.

Thou didn't invent anything either, mudslim pajeet.

>£600
>high spec
lol I spent more on my graphics cards alone

>Just look at this monstrosity

Looks fine to me. I occasionally have to pull my wiring harness out of the CPU fan when the noise becomes unbearable.

I'm talking about the article you retard.

I guess you never bought a non modular psu or a case without the psu cover...

praise kek

>3:20 gigahertz
>3:20 bruhze it

>I guess you never bought a non modular psu or a case without the psu cover

I have never bought one with those. Thats why it takes a lot of time to do it properly

>invent
>yfw you realize all this hullabaloo over what niggers did and didn't do throughout history stems from them conflating the meanings of vaguely related words.

>The Adventures of Talented Joshua Ngoka

But that picture shows exactly how people manage and hide the unused non modular psu cables on cases without the psu shroud/cover...

That space behind the motherboards is made specifically for that purpose...

It looks OK in the picture...

Joshua invents new type of aeroplane.

>Talented 11-Year-Old Joshua Ngoka manages to wipe his bum with the hand containing toilet paper

>Talented 11-Year-Old Joshua Ngoka invents new haute cuisine dish by applying ketchup to a hot pocket

>Talented 11-Year-Old Joshua Ngoka becomes worldwide entrepenuer by selling a magic card on ebay

>>Talented 11-Year-Old Joshua Ngoka becomes international author after writing a tumblr post

>Talented 11-Year-Old Joshua Ngoka becomes a tiger whisperer after pets a cat

>Talented 11-Year-Old Joshua Ngoka invents fire after using a match

>Talented 11-Year-Old Joshua Ngoka revolutionize mount hygiene after washes his teeth

Actually they indirectly invented fried chicken and rope for hanging.