How do you think the average person would react to ET disclosure?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1486210985452.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do they play football?

what are their memes like?

Average conservative:
How do I kill it?

Average liberal:
How do I fuck it?

they'd talk about it for a week, go a little nuts, forget about it and then go back to their regular lives of wage slavery and distract themselves with netflix.

Dank

can we fuck them

I, for one, welcome alien sex
for billions of years man has dreamed of venturing to the stars to fuck various things

Blacks : WE WUZ

can we do both, and in which order

Depends how disclosure goes. If you see Old God shit coming down from the sky, then yeah people might freak out. If it's just a "yeah there's a fucking civilization underground, your suspicions are all confirmed", then I think many just wouldn't be surprised. Just concerned. Plus they better not look like fucking gargoyles, or that'll be disappointing.
Also this Do they know English? is my first concern.

They haven't made themselves known on Earth because they haven't been to earth. If they were to come here it would be in demand of our resources or them taking over.

Another question:

What if we were shown actual footage of the Earth Military patrolling the solar system and engaged in space wars with intruders trying to enter the system..how would people react?

>ET is spanish gay bird with tumblrina hair now
how low have the mighty fallen

There better be US flags on all that shit.

Honestly? I think we'd quickly see world peace if there was any evidence for offworld aggression. Human beings love having a common enemy and I think that would unite us the fuck up.

prolly would have cared in the 90s. right now? probably wouldn't even care.

Can I fuck it?

try and fuck em prolly. i would if they are female looking

And you could only fuck them if you're in the military or some scientist. They wouldn't want some nu-male, hipster glasses wearing douchebag spreading their fucked up genes to an intelligent aliens species.

That's when people would panic. I think any libertarian or hell, any conservative, aware or not about the situation in the solar system would freak the fuck out realising that there's more to sci-fi movies than simply being a fun investment. People aren't ready to be unified yet. Something like this won't toughen them up, it will scare them. There'll be Protests outside of all space programs all over the world asking for answers, rioting and of course, conflict for the most intense of all sceptics.
The Western and Eastern governments respectively would have to have a full, 100%, unadulterated disclosure on everything for people to quieten down.

this, in the UK

Bogan-bro nailed it.

>I'm ladyboy

>cheers cunt

So is Australians going to Thailand and fucking ladyboys just your typical Australian vacation?

lmao look at that profile probably a mouth breather

>mfw that pics shows Aliens as faggot college Millennial Liberals

Frankly I don't blame them for keeping us grounded on Earth.

We're a sick fucking species, and I wouldn't want us out there, fucking everything up for everyone else either.

if they brought some dank space reefer i think it would be fine. if they are ebil we will kill.

No one would even care, they're too busy whining about who they can have sex with.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1486210985452.webm