This will be considered a salad ingredient in post-Brexit Britain

>this will be considered a salad ingredient in post-Brexit Britain

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/life-style/food-and-drink/news/britains-favourite-comfort-food-roast-dinners-put-tikka-masala-on-the-back-burner-9760080.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Europe didn't trade pre-EU
Kill yourself, Hans.

EU will put the 'suffer' in their sovereignty

Its shocking how much food we import and then build houses on our fields for foreigners where we could be growing our own food.

You're finished Hans.

Look at the ARYAN lashing out in hatred and pain as his precious ARYAN UNION comes crashing down.

Soon you will be sent to the Blood Refinery.

Toodle pip you stinking kraut WORM.

Britain hasn't been self-sufficient since the 19th century.

German humor is like a German river...somethings just a bit off.

where you could build houses and grow food for your pajeets mudslim governemnt

You mad you can't uncuck yourself, Germany?

Just slightly so during the first world war.

We live on a green island with good soil surrounded by a sea full of fish, so lets import most of our food, its insanity.

>implying my country won't send over thousands of cargo ships full of provisions in exchange for other useful goods or services.

America alone grows enough food to feed the entire world. We'd rather feed cattle our surplus grains though, because high quality steaks are delicious. That being said, Daddy England doesn't have to worry. That is the burden of offspring after all, to provide for your parents in their golden years.

>UK runs completely empty of vegetables
>No notice by the regular public

But how much veg do you really need? It annoys me when I hear "vegtables being rationed"- I don't think anybody buys fucking crates of iceburg lettuce.
Besides Hans, you do realise that there are OTHER countries we could trade with? (cough-US-cough).

You do realize it's just a matter of time before the Brits sign individual trade agreements with different countries and the shelves are full of veggies again

Germany has forgotten that fact twice, much to their chagrin.

>Everything is because of Brexit

When did we manage to harness weather and stop the Spaniards growing it for a while?

An improvement, considering the current toast sandwich

I'm eating it already, just in case. Saved a ton on lawnmower petrol.

Meanwhile in the reich caliphate, all KFC is now halal

Nigel, the only thing US farmers produce is genetically modified corn to feed their Burger patty cows and pigs, you don't want to eat that.

We grow more whole and organic produce than all other countries combined. Period. The vastness of America paired with diversity in climate ensures this. Fuck, we produce better Eiswein and Trockenbeerenauslese than your country...

Don`t you grow them your self in greenhouses n shit?

The Kraut menace will soon be under the watchful gaze of ANGLO beady eyes.
The blood refineries are going to be busy.

As long as we've got chips, we're good

You'll notice your dependece on GMO crops soon enough... once Bayer bought Monsanto we'll be able to starve the entire Anglosphere

>Hans thinks he can ever get one up on the Beautiful Anglo

>starve the entire Anglosphere
Fucking try it, lad.

You think there'll be anything left of Germany after the next war, or will we finally exterminate you?

Vaccines are GMOs, stop injecting that poison into your children, sir. I'm surrounded by farms here in New York, my state alone could handle the responsibility of providing nourishment to dear-ol-Dad.

Quick question. Why do you stew all of your vegetables or cover them in melted butter? Red cabbage with apples and bacon is pretty gross desu senpai.

So once your hordes poured down through France and across the steppes. Now your going to try and conquer with a fucking beetroot. How the mighty have fallen.

>Why do you stew all of your vegetables or cover them in melted butter?

because they smell and taste like vegetables.

If only the Brits had a 3,000 mile wide former colony filled with arable land that could trade with them.

Vegetables taste good though, especially mushrooms. Couldn't have your national dish without vegetables. Pic related.

Thats paki food not our national dish.

>germany forgetting about america
this would be the third time

Curry is the National dish of England.

Fish and chips.
Sunday roast.
Is the national dish here.

curry is nothing to do with us nationally, it is like saying McD's is our national food because there are hundreds of branches selling it.

Most of the colonies are gone. UK owns some islands and bits of land. Gibraltar, Diego Garcia, Bermuda, Falklands and other places. I was born in Hong Kong and grew up there. It's still got a British identity even though the Chinese own it. Singapoe is similar. I stop off in Hong Kong or Singapore when I go to visit my sis in NZ. Flying to the USA is easier; just cross the Atlantic. It's about 7 hours flight. NZ is 26 hours.
There's a Brit diaspora. My sister lives in New Zealand. My brother lives in USA. I don't want to leave England. Both my brother and sister have asked me if I want to move.

I don't want to leave England. I have a wife and kids, a nice home between a castle and a river. It's very comfy. My wife is Scottish.
Pic related.

Nope.

Because we'll sell them all the salad ingredient they want.
EU can fuck off, they can't forbid us from trading with Britain.

Curry is by a far margin the most popular food in England and has been for a long, long time. Sunday roast has vegetables also. Roasted carrots and such.

*Singapore.
Please forgive my typing.

You don't need much space to grow food.

We're one of the worlds biggest food exporters and we're tiny and densely populated.
Technology is the answer.

>Germans
I would ask why it's them, but that's obvious. The question is why they would do this if it's so incredibly obvious.

Most of the colored bell peppers I purchase are a product of the Nederlands. You people have a knack for growing colorful things.

Once it was so, now its had its day.

independent.co.uk/life-style/food-and-drink/news/britains-favourite-comfort-food-roast-dinners-put-tikka-masala-on-the-back-burner-9760080.html

Yes, that's one of our specialties.

They don't taste very good, but they look great and that's what sells.
Hungarian bell peppers are superior in taste, but don't have the looks so nobody wants them.

Hungarians grow peppers for Paprika mostly. Piment is great. Smoked piment is the best. It's surprisingly inexpensive here.

I'll be damned. Thanks for the info.

This thread again. Just back from the supermarket, shelves full