According to this test, I'm a mouth breathing retard. I don't understand...

According to this test, I'm a mouth breathing retard. I don't understand. I got pretty good grades in school (As and Bs) and I'm around above average in terms of intelligence. How did I fuck up so bad?
The test:
discovermyprofile.com/myIQ.html

(I bet it's because I'm white and universities hate majorities and cis white males)

Other urls found in this thread:

discovermyprofile.com/myIQ.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The max you can get is 127. It's not a real IQ test. Just some grad school project a chink made.

I wouldn't doubt it desu

>I'm around above average in terms of intelligence
>84 iq
nice try brainlet

He is still just better than 16% which is basically mouth breathing retard tier.

>I got pretty good grades in school
not related to intelligence

IQ is a meme

Irrelevant.

Online IQ tests are 100% a fraud.
>t. (((psychologist))

How is that not related to intelligence? Getting shit right in school and doing good must mean something in terms of how smart someone is. Cause you learned shit n whatever.

>online free IQ tests
maybe you are a mouth breathing retard if you think online IQ tests have any validity

you adapted to a system which promotes regurgitation over understanding

My attendance in high school was 50%
I barely passed
I went and took a mensa test,128 Iq

Why would they all be frauds? Do they ask different questions online? I don't see how the medium would matter if they don't.

mkay

>dat nigger IQ

If this test is legit...might have to oven you m8

>online iq test
huh, really made me think.

That's funny cause I took a different one and got 125.

>that second question

I don't get it

Yeah, it's pretty ridiculous. :/

I struggle with the fucking dot ones. Pretty sure I got every one of those ones wrong.

FUCKING THIS. I HATED THOSE DOT ONES.

Stopped half way through because the schematic to solve the problems is almost always the same.

Or maybe you're just a dumbfuck.

how obedient you're to social pressure, third party expectations, and willing to sacrifice yourself for worthless shit other people've choosen for you, unrelated with real world skills and value, that are school scores, that's exactly why females score way higher on average than males on the same age

character matters more there

Did you fail college Alfonso?

They are literally the same as the other ones just in dot form.
The test is like 7 different questions just using a bunch of different shapes.

Stop with this forced meme

Can someone explain what the symbols mean? I don't get it. Do you read it left to right or top to bottom? It was really hard. Very frustrating when the answer you come up with isn't on the paper.

>tfw my IQ is 900 and you're all retards

>I'm above average
>fails to complete a simple test
Yea, you're a retard

Any fucking automaton can do well in school. Wrote memorization has little to do with intelligence.

That said, if this were an accurate score I'd expect you to be barely literate.

It changes with the question. Some of them are diagonal, some aren't.

>doing good in school
>n whatever
Not making a good case there but also

All of mine were left to right.

>Americans try UK IQ test
>All of them get most of the questions wrong.
>"Online IQ tests are shit"
>"I got 125 in an American one."

Every fucking time.

Well, I got 123 on the actual Mensa pretest. Pretty decent for how legit it is. Why don't you try that one chav?

It's not a race
Take your time to solve them

>Not realizing the correct answer almost always worked both horizontally and vertically as well as occasionally diagonally

hue hue

>answers and buttons are separate

I miss clicked my first answer! This stinks! This is BS!

Yeah and with that you would probably also score well in this test.

If someone is failing these logical puzzles and get an 84 they would most likely not do too well in a real IQ test too.

I got 110 and rushed it and on 3-4 of those really annoying shaped ones that hurt my eyes I just randomly chose.

OP you're not white.

if you're worth as much as two or three min wage jobs in the private sector, you're not really special, you ain't gonna get rich and make a change for good in the world

you're neither a leader, an innovator or an entrepeneur

tfw education system cucked you so much you're now even defending it with non arguments

Not necessarily. The Mensa test is more diversified with different types of pattern recognition. This test is probably just an experiment to measure a specific phenomenon in intelligence.

>Your Intelligence Quotient
This score is higher than 1% of people.
Guys, my brain is the purest of the purest, I will guide you all to paradise.

127.. this is pattern recognition without fucking telling you that. How is that a fucking IQ test? Its literally a geometry style test. OP must be a woman, as women suck at geometry. Also this IQ test sucks. I scored high, but it doesn't prove fucking shit. Fuck cambridge stupid fucks.

Have you noticed people either ace this or get a below retard score? That should probably tell you that this test is shit. I thought the britbong and Hanz were smart.

>Sup Forums
>intelligent

I fucking did. It took me 2 hours to complete.

Then you are retarded

scored a 73 here

>tfw 2dumb to live 2dumb to die

I hate this ride

It doesnt make you smart because you turned in homework and listened to what the teacher said. Youre a dumbass

>get bored at about 2/3s of the test because it's always the same shit with different patterns
>100IQ

Average iq in the US just too low so you feel yourself smart

FeelsBadMan

I had hoped around 118.

>almost done
>accidentally click on the (i)
>all progress erased

Still I solved all of them

Because most of those sites depend on your click and advertisements.

So their mission is to keep you on their site, therefore feeding your ego and inflating your IQ score.

Tho there are few legit sites.

Wow that's pretty bad. Mine is 105 and it seems like I'm usually one of the most thick people when wank off their IQs.

you just click the back button retard

>discovermyprofile.com/myIQ.html
okay I lied this is my real score

Pretty sure i got 6 dot ones, and got em all wrong. I just couldn't see the pattern.

hahahahhahah

SH-SHUTUP!

IQ is a spook. Intelligence is more nuanced than a test could measure. Its another circle jerk

user, can you even dress yourself and go potty like a big boy?

I always knew there is something wrong with Poles so they are butthurt so much.

Being smart isn't worth a whole lot if you're just sitting on your ass. A lot of intelligence just comes off as sarcasm and nobody likes that shit

Apparently, I'm supposed to be really fucking smart. This test is bullshit.

>1488

this reminds me of the time Hitler and his nazi friends killed that mountain pile of russians so no offense taken

I think it's one of the better online tests you can take.
If i look here the average iq of around 100 seems pretty much intact, unlike the other online tests where everyone is a bloody einstein level genious.

Non country matterrace

>believing the IQ jew

Not an accurate representation of intelligence, you could sit and do IQ tests for a whole day and "improve" your IQ by 60 points, does that mean you're more intelligent than the top 3% of people?

No it fucking doesn't.

Africans have shit IQs because they don't do mental logic on a daily basis in their lives, compared to whites or Asians who do it way more often in school, the workplace etc etc. Obviously there are genetic factors which affect intelligence but these can not be accurately shown by a bullshit online test where you manipulate shapes, it does not at all take into account mathematical intelligence, behavioural/instinctual intelligence, only common logic.

IQ doesn't represent your intelligence, it represents how good you are at IQ tests.

Yeah, but it still only measures a really specific skill (geometric pattern recognition) and says nothing about how effective you are at thinking or solving problems. I know for a fact that I'm a thick fucking dumbass whenever it comes to solving problems or thinking outside the box. Not to mention that IQ by itself is only your brain's "processing power", not the knowledge you possess, your creativity, your success in life, how well you can adapt to situations, etc.

At the end I got lazy and rushed through, am i retarded?

>am i retarded?

obviously

German Herrenrasse reporting in

Alright I don't get it. What's the pattern here?

t. brainlet

SAGE THIS NONSENSE, REEEEEE

Well, IQ alone is worthless if you're not motivated.

But in general, smart people get better grades than dumb people.

"add" the first two figures.
two lines make no line
pretty simple.
am disappointed in master race.
won't write correctly just to spite you

copy the lines except if they are present on both, vertically and horizontally works too

it's 6

113 which is basically around the average (between 110 to 120) I always had in IQ test all my life.

If you believe online IQ test, there's probably a reason why

Not too disappointed. It seems that most of the questions are sum of difference or difference inversion.

no one knows this

got 125, one answer wrong. all my answers made sense to me so as far as I'm concerned I got 100%
anybody with less than 120 needs to get their DNA checked

I actually added the lines of 1st shape in column with the 3rd. If the lines are in the same spot, they cancel out. The answer is 6.

>pretty good grades
>in school

kek

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Extremely easy if you can into logic and set theory.
So I guess I have a slight advantage being a CS master student.

XOR the lines of the first 2 shapes to get the third.

I've been tested twice by a psychiatrist and got 146 and 140. On this I got 110. It is bullshit.

The questions are pretty wank too.

You can't even get genius level on this so pretty BS.
I just rushed mine desu.

>tfw nignog DNA posiened by results

mine

man this shit makes me feel retarded

Honorary aryan comming through!

That test isn't that hard though, take your time thinking about it.