We live in a world where water. Fucking WATER, the most basic and essential human need; is privatised

>we live in a world where water. Fucking WATER, the most basic and essential human need; is privatised.
What.

What the FUCK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hhr2gAQF0LA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cochabamba_Water_War
m.youtube.com/watch?v=1T-62uxbMBM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Our shadow government wants to enslave us.

They tax you for breathing and make you purchase water

what the fuck I like water!

You can get all the free water you like out of muddy puddles, no ones gunna stop ya faggot.

Oh fuck off back to canberra you fed cunt

jews

You get arrested for taking water from the land, it still belongs to big corp.

I'd take clean, regulated, privatized water over nasty parasite filled, disease ridden mud water

>water
>education
>healthcare
>public trafic
>roads
Just some things that should never be privatized.

Water should be provided for free by the state along with housing and electricity

Why not both?

>drink rain
>...
>profit

Oh yeah, 30 12 oz bottles for $2.99 is really breaking my bank

So you mean I should pay for your free loading ass?

Were you dropped as a child?

>"oohh yess mr corporation pleease stamp your boot all over my face and pump me full of drugs oohh yess"

And there's STILL chemicals and shit in it.

Agree for water,
but everything else is fucking stupid. There's no human right for housing and having electricity, if you can't follow the basic guidelines to be housed then you're a fucking idiot who had it coming. Charities exist to take care of these people

wtf i love paying for water now!

Is the act of urinating in someone's mouth is the ultimate act of generosity man can commit?
You literally get go of your bodily fluids to satiate the thirst of another human being.

It's honestly meaningless, water is so abundant that even with privatization the prices would be reasonable and affordable for pretty much everybody. Also WTF, name a single first-world country that doesn't treat water as a public utility for general consumption.
He isn't saying it should be privatized, you dipshit, he said he'd take it as an alternative to publicly provided water of lower quality or which couldn't provide as high a quality as private water for a better price or deal.

>waaaaah water is a """""""right"""""""
yeah I bet you think health care is a """""""right""""""" too, grow up kid

>9 liters for one dollar
water is basically free

>Americans don't own the rainwater that falls on their own land

Go drink water out of streams or collect rain water if you're so against paying for water services.

In retarded liberal urban shit holes.

>brit digs up chest full of gold pieces in his back yard and has to give it to the Queen

Is that on a state or a federal level?

>people have the right to other's money, but not their own

Yeah, sure

>Is that on a state or a federal level?

it's only in arid places out west where water is a precious commodity. in all the normal places it is never restricted.

imagine a city in the middle of your outback. that's basically Phoenix, AZ, where they have laws like this.

Oic, well that makes a lot of sense actually.
If everyone in those states started capturing rainwater it could materially affect the rivers and water supply of the whole state so I don't blame them.

>land of the "free"

I'm with you user, it's a fucking outrage. Thankfully some clever chaps recently had a brilliant idea and created this new shit called RAIN you fucking retarded faggot.

>we live in a world where water. Fucking WATER, the most basic and essential human need; is controlled by a select group of individuals who will kick your shit in if you trade it.
What.

What the FUCK

>he doesn't purify the water
>he thinks he should get to drink purified water for free

Go to a lake and take a cup of water, no one's stopping you. You're just going to die of dysentery.

>provided
>for free
>implying that no one pays for these things, or
>implying others should pay for the needs of your children

wew

why are their so many aussies in this thread?
are they hoarding water?

Yes.

Secretly, WE are the ones melting the ice caps for their precious, precious water.

Throw in free food in there and you get yourself a jail

>pay

Money has no value

Only labour has value

She funded the pirates who stole it from the Spanish though.

Well it's not the water or it's source that's been monetized. That's still "free," however, the little plastic bottles that it comes in aren't.

>profit=having diarreah for days

still need to pay for all the rain that falls on your property

>in australia, water is more valuable than oil
mad max lied to me

But it's not privatised.

>literally unironically believes in the concept of "free"

I would love to see how you pay your employees at your multi trillion dollar corporation.

That's not the issue you fucking moron.
I'll charge you $0.000001 per heartbeat. That's about $4.5 a month.

What are you, poor? LOL
Pay up.

You can collect rainwater, now show me a place in America where you can actually live normally where that's economical and worth the costs of a rainwater collection system when water is literally available for cents on the gallon/litre.

>water department constructs water pipe straight to your house and you can drink as much as you want
>pay for it like $3 a month
I SHOULD HAVE ALL THE WATER I WANT FOR FREE REEEEEEEEEE

>being this butthurt

Enjoying your (((freedom)))) my obese friend?

This
> butthurt
I think you need to learn what butthurt means. Enjoying your unemployment my economically failing friend?

Don't you have taps in your house?

>everything is provided free by the state to 2% of our pop

Why havent you claimed indigenous?

>drinking filtered shit and piss spiked with flouride

kek

>provided for free
This implies someone is providing
And your demand that the government enforces this provision means that you think someone should be forced to provide you with water and shelter
That is slavery

Ah, so the people charging you are doing so because naturally water is basically toxic? Guess now you know why water is privatized.

I think they're trying to retake their shitpost crown from the Canadians.

Fucken triple check'd

Feel free to find a river and drink from it then retard, or collect rainwater. You pay for the service of the water being pumped to your house, not the water itself.

When you own the water of your continent

Poverty is the price you pay for letting people breed 7 billion mouths to feed

>2017
>not being against property

you make me sad Sup Forums

In my state collecting rain water is not allowed and you get fined.Even if there is no drought or anything.

soon air

If you just let anyone come take the water out if any lake or stream then what's to stop millions of chinamen from coming to your town and taking all the water? After all, it should just be free right?

So if the Chinese decide it's ok for them to pollute their own water supplies cause libshits like you think water is some kind of basic human right and will give them all the clean potable water they need for free and they come to your town and drain the aquifer or the river or whatever and your town no longer has a water supply because of it, is that ok?

Water, land and natural resources shouldn't be privatised. I'm a staunch supporter of the feee market and capitalism but even capitalism is "means of production owned privately", note "production". No one produces land, or water or raw natural resources.

I think western society needs to come up with a better way of distributing land that complete private ownership. Water seems to be managed ok in the first world (still crazy rivers and shit can be owned)

>privatized
>government control

WOah dont give these greedy fuckers any ideas

youtube.com/watch?v=Hhr2gAQF0LA
This will be a reality soon

>mfw Sup Forums will defend this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cochabamba_Water_War

>Muh Roads!
Kek

>DUDE FREE SHIT LMAO

Jesus fuck here we go.

Money represents capital in the form of labor, goods or property.

I trade my labor for money, which I can then exchange for the labor of others, goods of others, or property of others.

If you want free water, you can wait for it to fall from the sky, but if I build a refinery and you demand a share you can suck my hairy asshole.

in my opinion we need to allow all the creatures of the world breed like mad so we can all drink the water its okay because its everyones right

what they do is hire people to run it ground,get the media to run bad news about it then sell it off, that company will "turn" around and make profit hence privatization is great

>not copyrighting the very concept of drinking so that no one can even ingest liquid without paying you a royalty
>not copyrighting water so that people can only drink your brand of McWaterâ„¢ at 500% markup

>Some guy got sent to court/fined for catching his own drinking water

the only hope is luxury gay space communism.

Here the Maori iwi (tribes) are trying to claim an inherent right to all of NZ's water and air. They even have tried to claim all internet and radio companies and users must pay a tax for using their air, and even then tried to claim the right to tax people for making sound in "their" air. Good news is the government doesn't give a fuck but it's scary it's actually been tried.

Maori iwis make Zionist jews look generous, it's just a good thing they aren't as successful at that greedy bullshit

fucking gommie

You go ahead and drink that free lead water from the government, I'll keep paying for my clean water from the evil corporation.

>money has no value

It has an arbitrary value, which isn't the same as saying it's valueless.

>not copyrighting the idea of copyrighting so if anyone tries to secure a claim to anything they have to pay you Royalties.

Kek, labor doesn't have value. How much value is added to he economy by someone digging ditches and filling them back in.

God lefties are so retarded

global collective soon

not sure if good thing

hopefully the govt wasn't lying about the moon landing and we can actually escape this rock

You're a commie. Sounds like you've drank enough flourided water to turn gay tho

False equivalence.

That water has to come from somewhere. There has to be infrastructure out in place to clean it, maintain it and more importantly price it so that over consumption doesn't fully deplete the supply and your town runs out of water.

You pay for your own heartbeat by paying for the things that keep you alive. You pay for food, for water, for shelter. All perfectly reasonable things.

> Thinking this actually happens
Municipal fees/taxes pay for water treatment, filtering, etc.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1T-62uxbMBM

>Only labour has value
If you aren't serious, this is really subtle, and decent shitposting, smart enough just for people to recognize you're saying something blatantly Marxist, (even though this wasn't strictly Marx's opinion).

>not copyrighting the idea of royalties so you get a royalty on every royalty that anyone pays

All value is arbitrary, the concept of value itself is inherently based on arbitration

If you don't want to pay for water collect your own.

I have a big drum of purified rain water in my back yard, cleaning the filters of leaves and shit is tedious as fuck but it's nice to know that I got something I don't have to pay the gubbermint for to stay alive.

Who is "they"?

The fucking media LOVES pubic ownership of basic necessities. They unironically preach that public school teachers, who work 8-4 with 4 months off a year and full benefits, work hard.

Muh roads is basically your only argument, but only because we don't know what a private system of transportation would look like. Maybe people would live closer to work without tons of public investment in the freeway system and we would waste less energy on transportation. I assume you believe in anthropogenic catastrophic climate change?

Answer this

maybe in panama it is. other places you have crystal clear water springing form the ground.
stay mad

We should go back go killing communists instead of letting them post on the internet.

So is food what is your point you fucking jackenapse?

>water is privatised

What, where?