Delusions

>Trump voters will defend this

Horseface is pushing her 'alternative facts' (i.e. lies) talking about Bowling Green massacre. Never happend, but when you reside in make-belife-Trump-land anything goes.

I know she is a woman, and I know she is blond, so we shouldn't expect to much, but why would any sane person hire a fucking retard like her? Isn't the real answer, that it wasn't a sane person that hired her?

Other urls found in this thread:

kids.usa.gov/three-branches-of-government/index.shtml
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I've never been as happy as I am right now. I thought you left. I feared that perhaps you'd killed yourself. I worried that your loss would have embarrassed you so badly that you'd never rear your humiliated face in public ever again. I underestimated your stupidity. Since losing, you've come back to play, and I can hide my pleasure no more. You should know that I find your tears as a source of sustenance. They will sustain me for weeks, maybe even months, perhaps full presidential terms. In the past I might have suggested that you should kill yourself, but upon winning this election I recognized and regretted the shortsighted error I'd been making. If you never returned how would I descend upon you time and time again, like a wolf upon a lamb, and bask in your unending impotent rage? Who would generate the echo chambers of sob fests and rage posts? How would I drink deep of your whining? Now that you're back, I'm relieved. I don't think my penis will ever be harder than it is when hundreds, perhaps thousands, of hillshills troll their threads day in and day out on Sup Forums to collectively cry out in powerless beta fury. In your descent into paranoia, onset by your Trump Derangement Syndrome, you will flail about, grasping at ever increasingly desperate bargaining attempts to try to salvage your dignity and sanity. You will attempt to persuade yourself it was a rigged election. You'll try to convince yourself that the electoral college is unfair, or that Russia has pulled a fast one on you. You will riot! You will say "this is not democracy, we must protest!" "Impeach Trump!" you will cry. Time will pass, and you will do nothing because you only talk. You are too cowardly and weak to do anything. When you come to this realization, you shall know true, soul-crushing, all-encompassing despair. Exquisite shall be your pain. I will look into your eyes and watch your spirit break, and won't reach my climax a moment sooner.

I need to fap

>Bowling Green massacre
my sides

Americans are really the new world laughing stock

>Alternative Facts
>Bowling Green Massacre
>Been on the job for fucking two weeks and already two major completely preventabe gaffes

CRUMPFlets will defend this. This woman is getting canned or she is going to bring us years of amusement.

Yeah man, we can never be as respected as Mexico.

>setting the bar low

If doing better than Mexico is the golden standard, then I guess Trump is gonna do alright.

she's a woman, what do you expect?

>the new world laughing stock
nah, it's new who is new

>trumpfags will defend this
>she didn't even defend it
>she already apologized for the error
>it literally had no effect on her underlying argument that refugee incedents aren't reported on

>retardos will defend this

Point proven.

Oh look crew finally learned to spam one thread at a time after 12 months

I believe she's acting as an amusing diversion. Something to lighten the mood.

I 'member.

I think she made the "mistake" in order to force the public reflect on how many terrorist attacks there have been in recent years
>w-well I guess she's an idiot because the media said that this specific terrorist attack didn't happen
>wait was that the one where they shot up the recruitment center
>or the one where the armed civilian stopped it before there was more bloodshed
>or the one where the Muslim couple shot up a Christmas party
>hmmm my brain almonds are churning at this point
>fuck Muslims

Good she sorted out her priorites.

Good she sorted out her priorites

Well, I do fucking hate kids.

Are you retarded? how do you report and categorize that there's unreported incidents if they're never cataloged. Trumpsters really are regressive inbreds.

Do one with blacks vs mudslimes!

Now thay would be and interesting comparison.

Now fuck off.

Mexico

the epitome of success

Why? The fact that toddlers kill more people in the USA than terrorist do just shows how fucked up and deranged the US society is. If you were serious about making your society safer, you would tackle the real issue, instead of the racist tendensies of Trumps immigration ban.

This is a CTR shill thread

Replying without a bump

Is it degenerate to think she is hot but still also make fun of her horseface?

How would that support the terrorism ban?

I feel like you've lost the point of this conversation...

I wanna knock that beaner bitch flipping the bird right in her stupid whore mouth. Gotta go back bitch.

Woah, not being able to name a recent terrorist attack really makes the public think about how many terrorist attacks there were recently.

Media BTFO

Meanwhile a few thousand people died in car accidents today.

>Chelsea Clinton also criticized Conway's fictitious massacre, tweeting "Please don't make up attacks." Conway responded to her on Twitter saying "Bosnia lie a Great reminder", referring to how Clinton's mother, Hillary Clinton, dramatically and falsely claimed landing in Bosnia "under sniper fire"

Good thing she didn't blame it on a YouTube video you faggot.

>The fact that toddlers kill more people in the USA than terrorist do
between Jan 1 & May 1 2016
do you even read the bullshit you post?

Mexico never stopped being the laughing stock Pedro.

great question
>instances of unreported rape
oops

For people who don't know about this.
2 people were arrested for terrorist funding, and were later charged with terrorist acts, which they themselves admitted to.

There was no terrorist attack in Bowling Green, but there were two terrorists that were living there than were caught and this prompted O-Man's Ban.

Tl;dr the only good saracens are the dead ones.

A fucking leaf

I wasn't defending it and neither did she
>saying that incidents aren't reported on means there needs to be a system to check it
What?

She looks a like a crossdressing Quagmire. Giggity.

You have never scored a piece of ass as good as she is! Faggot.

She can make gaffes all day on my face

>O'man's Ban

It wasn't a ban. Also no one lost their greencard and no visas were revoked. Increased vetting caused a slowdown in processing.

Stop conflating the two.

WTF! kids.usa.gov/three-branches-of-government/index.shtml
Dictating to a populace doesn't sound very democratic - try a healthy debate and see if this sh*t gets implemented.

And for the people that didn't know this, this is what she said:

"“Two Iraqis came here to this country, were radicalized, and they were the masterminds behind the Bowling Green massacre. Most people didn’t know that because it didn’t get covered.

I have no idea why she couldn't have said that these people comitted IED attacks in Iraq and got found in. Isn't it enough that they got into USA? But no, she makes some weird statement about them being radicalized inside US borders and then talks about a massacre.

Well, sweetie we're just slowing down the process until we know what the hell is going on.

He-Man is wondering why no one is attacking Eternia right now.

>Meanwhile a few thousand people died in car accidents today.

Which we take as part of our lives and the risk of being on the road.

Nobody should have to consider muslim terrorism as a part of their life.

Interesting choice of dates there.

She clarified what she meant but who cares because this is a shill thread.

>has leather skin
>proceeds to further accelerate skin ageing by frying in the sun

she gave liberals a gift, because now they won't have to address the terrorists that got in through the refugee program

a dude was assassinated in iraq because of that slowdown. he had an application in haha

and i never even heard about it until that fake news where trump caused some old woman to die

>people die in car accidents so you must accept Muslim economic migrants with very different cultural norms and a high propensity to want to kill you

Never really pieced things together like that before. Fuck Sdchurmphf

Pretty sad that all you have on her is the fact that she mispoke. Hillary lost, it's time to wipe away the tears and man up. Stop being such a sore loser.

underrated DESU

>I don't like the message so I'm going to attack the messenger!

Fuck off shill

>horseface
YOU TAKE THAT BACK FAGGOT SHE IS BEAUTIFUL AND I JERK MY WILLY TO HER EACH NIGHT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Migrants coming in
Tens of thousands

>People that die in terrorist attacks
Way less

Migrants are actually reducing your chances of being in a terrorist attack

DRUMPYLUMPFY BTFO!

wait, so they do not only lie about things that happened, they ALSO do invent massacres etc now to be able to pass certain changes ? And people are laughing about mutti lol

She's off her meds. She'll be OK soon. Don't worry.

She is doing a great job. You watch too much TV. America is still the biggest and the best.

>Migrants are actually reducing your chances of being in a terrorist attack
uhh, you're a dumbass.

>Migrants are actually reducing your chances of being in a terrorist attack

>saying this without providing any evidence
>thinking that buy including the word "actually" it makes the claim any more convincing

Get fucked troudeu

Daily reminder that two al Qaeda terrorists were found living in Bowling Green Kentucky after coming in the refugee program, and were caught in a sting confessing to killing multiple American soldiers and even drew bomb plans for the informant and were willing to make future strikes and send heavy arms to other terrorists.

Worth noting that it was a based American Muslim that was the informant

Why is it some Canadian posters make blatantly low effort inflammatory bait posts and you all get triggered by it? How are you all so autistic at this point that you can't identify bait?

Yeah, like Hillary and her Bosnia snipers.

How many aircraft carriers does Denmark have? Destroyers? Submarines? Attack helicopters?

>b-b-but look at the flag
>b-b-but muh Hillary

You are a sexist pig! You resent that strong, independent, successful woman!

>Chewbacca defence

Nice try burgar.

Doesn't matter who won. If Hillary had one, and Horseface was working for her, how long would it take /pol to decend on her utter nonsense? Probably seconds.

/pol = bluepill