Is Rome revolting?

Any ItaBros confirm these were put up around Rome last night?

Go ask in our int thread

i hope so

Speak english like a christian.

link?

can you translate for my small american mind?

Tl;dr the pope is a hypocrite

I'm on the board, i can't find the thread.

read this if you would be so kind.

Give as more info. What you said could mean anything from "pope enables pedophiles" to "pope is a marxist shill"

read this post for the real redpill.

Both of those things are manifestly true

what does it say?

Everyone is waking up to the fact that a Jesuit usurped the seat of Peter and is an agent of globalization. Francis could very well be the
false prophet.

what does it say? can't speak pizza

>Roman Catholics
>Third century

You need to kill yourself

Fugg... This paints Islam and Roman Catholicism as literally Mormon-tier.

it says:

ehi Francis, you put under the congregations of an external commissioner, you removed priests, beheaded the Order of Malta and the franciscans friars of the Immaculate, ignored cardinals...
Where's your mercy?

you're an idiot, please die in a fire.

I totally believe this fanfic

It's really fun to read about the madness of those writers. They are insane liberal globalists

>The Gnostic Paul: Gnostic Exegesis of the Pauline Letters
>The Gnostic Gospels
>Adam, Eve and the Serpent: Sex and Politics in Early Christianity
>The Origin of Satan: How Christians Demonized Jews, Pagans, and Heretics
>Beyond Belief: The Secret Gospel of Thomas
>Reading Judas: The Gospel of Judas and the Shaping of Christianity together with Karen L. King

When people like you take these people seriously, it's easy to understand how insanity like mormonism, islam and heresies like arianism form: someone tells others (fedoras in this case) what they want to hear.

I totally believe anything the catholic church says about Christianity, or the world.

Sure, we shouldn't follow the Church created by Christ, the dogma declared ex cathedra and the divine tradition, we should follow the prophet Elaine Pagels and thewaronfanatism who will lead us to a globalist, enlightened utopia