*sips tea*

*sips tea*

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-02/berkeley-blowback-milo-book-sales-soar-12740-overnight
youtu.be/eCNsJKVd3BA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You got a talk shut down, but are now seen as children in the eyes of people that would've once supported you

>what is foresight

Thanks for correcting the record.

Violent riots (they're not protests) don't work because you're not defeating the idea by proving it is invalid thus it will most likely arise again the minute you stop actively silencing it.

Of course they fucking work.
protip: always burn something so that news networks can show smoke rising over the scene as if it's a scene of horror straight out of Aleppo. See poll tax riots archive coverage, 30 years on and still going strong.

Not to mention Trump threatened to cut the universities funding over it.
All that needs to be done is police to actually handle the riots. In Berkley they were ordered to stand down because of liberals in charge. If every riot was met with police in riot gear with teat gas, arresting every rioter they could these things would stop within a month

Short- siighted and irrational. Perfect democrat

B T F O

T

F

O

What's the #1 Book on Amazon again?

they're beyond retarded

YouTube views and book sales are going to go through the roof.

you sad, sad little man

>teat gas
That sure would scare all the numale cucks.

This.
If you don't realize that the police were specifically ordered to stand down, you're a fucking idiot. This isn't a conspiracy, it's already happened to Milo once before, but last time, it was on video. If you think the Mayor or Berkeley wouldn't permit this, you don't know Berkeley.

That's right kids, don't grow up, just throw a violent autistic tantrum whenever someone makes you mad.

And if they had done nothing, a couple of thousand people would have heard the talk, and no one would have known about it.

Given what an attention whore Milo is, I'm willing to bet he never planned to give the speech, but just wanted the media attention the riot would bring.

And now more people know who he is thanks to the news coverage over the violence, thus introducing him and his ideas to a broader audience. Antifa are honestly the dumbest fucking people.

>sacrificing long term success for short time goals

>People told me cigarette kills me but i smoked two packs yesterday and i feel fine so ... i guess it doesn't?
*sips tea*

He was going to speak to 300 people at berkeley, he instead spoke to 3 million people on fox, got a #1 bestseller on amazon, and got noticed by the white house, really got him there XDDDDDD

Before, Milo was going to talk to a small audience (probably the only 5 conservatives at Berkeley).

Now,
-his face is everywhere
-his book sales are through the roof
-social media can't stop talking about him
-Berkeley has to pay over $100,000 to repair damages
-the Dilbert guy has withdrawn his donations to Berkeley
-moderate liberals like Jonathan Blow are disassociating themselves with the Democratic party
-Trump is threatening to cut funding for Berkeley
-Milo gets to meet the fucking President

Great work guys!

With that logic, so does murder. I don't even know why these people want to shut down Milo from talking so much. He's going to joke about feminists having blue hair and being fat, say that wage gap is a myth and that's about it. He's not building death camps or raising right wing death squads. He's not any more offensive than what most stand-up comedians say.

>Berkley about to lose it's funding
>WE DID IT GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

SJW's obviously haven't heard the tale about cutting off a head a to cure a headache

it depends on your definition of "work"

maybe a few thousand people would have watched the kike faggots speech, but by shutting him down you gave him at least ab hour of primetime publicity on fox, which reaches several million

you've also demonstrated lawlessness and violence, without any justification. many millions now see you as a problem that needs to be dealt with harshly

you will be jailed or beaten by the cops, and we'll cheer

"violence isn't the answer!" well, i mean, 6m jews were gassed so ... i guess it is?

Yes, they definitely worked!

>Milo has a national soapbox now
>rampant civil liberties violations on colleges now have the president's attention
>entire nation saw the feral left for what it was, again
>left is in chaos, can't decide whether to cheer on or claim the rioters are right-wing agents provocateur

In other words, they worked magnificently... for your opponents. You keked yourself.

BUT HES COAL BURNING HOMOSEXUAL JEWISH NAAAAAAAZI!

>#1 Book on Amazon
>no customer reviews yet

things that never happened.

Us on the right have a lot to thank violent protestors for. It's displayed like .00001 percent of the populations idiocy on the media and pushed most swing voters into the right as they watched the left block traffic and burn cities to the ground.

Honestly things like ferguson getting torched sealed the deal that Trump would get elected. We couldn't have done it better than if we had hired peop,e to pretend to be retarded violence lefists.

You can only pre-order it. So they're not gonna allow reviews until it's actually released

Milo was on fox the other day cause of you queers. If anything, you just made him more popular

These were the same people complaining for years about "women being shut down by gamers".

>underrated comment

you shut down his free speech to like 200 students , and instead he got to be on prime time news and get his message out.

damn liberals are smart, they are playing checkers while Milo and Trump are playing 4D chess.

>libera logic
not to mention these are nazi tactics like hitler himself couldn't do better
but every time they chimp out anc milos speech gets cancelled milo gets interviewed about that on national television so instead of getting heared by 500 people he gets heared by 10 million people

>again ... liberal logic

wrong. no one watches fox.

>this denial

That the left had to fabricate that story in response shows what a PR disaster this is for them.

Scenario number 1
>Milo has a speech
>makes some stupid degenerate black dick jokes
>muh feminism is bad!
>muh civic nationalism!
>a few people hear it, who cares
Scenario number 2
>Milo's speech gets shut down
>no one hears his degenerate cuckservative shit
>goes on TV twice, talks about serious things
>millions get red pilled on the leftist commie violence
>his book, which actually discusses serious topics, becomes a bestseller

Antifa are complete idiots.
Best they could have done is just not paid any attention to Milo.
They gave him exposure and they forced him to talk about serious things instead of making gay jokes.
Kids who just wanted to have a laugh about some politically incorrect things are now getting red pilled hard and want to fight the left for real.

>over a million views
wew

i´m happy since the riots started. for all i care the left can keep going down that path.
they´ll feel like mighty street warriors until they get whats inevitably coming for them

kek "outing" of illegals

OH THE HORROR!

PROTECT THE CRIMINALS AT ALL COSTS!!!

No argument from me.

Violence solves everything. Might makes right.

Conservatards and lolbertarians are useless. They think we can reason with the left. We need to kill the left before they kill us. Simple as that.

I was surprised to see him mentioned by name on the news here. Even my parents briefly mentioned the Berekley riots, and they don't even know who the American vice-president is.

these people are fucking stupid.

"hate speech" is something subjective

are we allowed to kill them because we think they speech hate?

It's fucking moronic and I don't see why they just don't throw these bastards in jail

I'm waiting for alternative social media platforms not in the hands of liberal satanic child killers.

Twitter/Facebook/Reddit all needs to be destroyed.

>teat gas

>things that never happened.

>Book sales go up 1,127% in one night, going back up to Amazon's #1 selling
>3M+ people(Moistly just people in retirement homes, but whatever) see him on Fox news.
>Twitter trends #Milo all night, so it shows up in more normies new feeds
Yeah, totally never happened.

Who the fuck is Milo?

Fox is literally the top news channel in the country. Hallmark Channel has better ratings than CNN

And then he went on Fox News and talked to millions instead.

Fucking moron.

Wew lad! If only you were there to reply!

And Milo had two straight nights with live appearances on cable's highest rated television program.

In trying to shut him down they're making him more famous than ever. But Antifa are retards so this is to be expected.

A gay Jewish Catholic coal burning white nationalist

A literal faggot who's against SJW bullshit and enjoys triggering lefties.

when will the radical left learn?? I feel they are going to double or triple down on the violence, hell they might take it a step further and try to kill Milo

Is he /ourguy/ then?

And also sent his book to #1 on Amazon and made him a household name overnight. His post-Berkeley video got 1m+ views in 2 days. Usually his videos get like

nuh-uh, they're just useful idiots
to whom? remains to be (((seen)))

Sort of he's useful in getting the left to go full retard

In some aspects.

Third time's the charm, lad.

meh sometimes

He's pretty damn degenerate.

You'll be sipping tea in prison if you took one Soros dollar you shill.

>3 posts by this ID

It worked like a charm.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-02/berkeley-blowback-milo-book-sales-soar-12740-overnight

Breitbart journalist who used Sup Forums and gamergate to become famous.

Smart guy, but a complete degenerate.
On some topics like muh feminism he is pretty good, but on Israel and race questions he is a complete cuckservative.

This! Fucking this all day! Well played user.

This. These leftists chasing Milo around are succeededing in changing his reputation from goofy faggot to serious person. He's gone from a nobody to a culture warrior being interviewed on the number one news station.

eagerly awaiting footage of less-than-lethal rounds being expended on violent shills, shot from a drone and with doom soundrack adding to a perfect unity of effect

Totally worth a watch. I thought it was gonna be another Sup Forums flavor of the day. Guy is pretty based and can be funny as fuck. I've been watching since the cyberbullying lecture where someone got shot.

Trump also saw it, and threatened to cut their federal grants if they don't allow free speech.

Real talk here: could the inciters be actually sent by Milo?
Because if they were, they certainly paid off.

So murdering political opponents is okay too because it stops them from being political.

I don't understand how someone can literally physically suck a bunch of black dicks and still be a right wing bigot

I'm not denying its possible, it's just incomprehensible, how are the two concepts not mutually exclusive?

Pic related, this is what the BLACKED girl was doing while every "respectable" actress and singer was chimping out during the inauguration

Fox literally misinforms it's viewers. Studies have shown that fox viewers are less informed than people who don't even consume news media.

this. Daily Show told me this.

Because many chinks in berkley.

> freedom of speech only applies to me and my political side.

That's what he means.

Elsa Jean is Queen of Sup Forums

how is he a bigot?

How will Sup Forums ever recover?

All my foreign relatives are in Canada though

But National Socilaism is a leftist ideology.
Captain America is a libertarian, you're getting the sides mixed up.

>McIntosh
>The same fuck who has been bitching about how games promote violence, racism and sexism
>Now he is promoting violence

What does that have to do with anything? Yes we know in your kike brain all Republicans are Nazis but it's just not true in the real world.

Posting is hard.

youtu.be/eCNsJKVd3BA

yfw when dangerous faggot tour is managed by Bannon and greenlit by Trump

(((studies)))

Wow they sure stopped Milo. Except now he has an even bigger platform and he was on lots of talk shows and interviewed by every national/international news agency. But they did stop him from giving 2 talks to a room full of college students. How are people this dumb?

milo talking wouldnt change anyone mind but especially the berkeley riots made them look like rumbling idiots.

i would send milo to other liberal campus and spark more of it.

It is the top news channel with 'alternative facts'.

Yeah, they stopped him from talking to conservatives at Berkeley. Wow, there must be all of what, a dozen of them?

this, antifa are really fucking retarded

This is essentially a repeat of what happened with Sup Forums and Anita.

Both sides are in denial ITT.

NYU, is the next logical place, or somewhere in Seattle,Washington

Speaking truth = being a bigot.
Didn't you know?

(((studies)))

Almost guarantee it was a small sample size from a liberal university in a liberal state.

Of course it works.

> have huge violent protests to silence milo
> stop speech but make make milo 10x more famous
> tfw gave enemy a larger platform and made self look like spastic

Nah that would be CNN. They constantly take shit out of context on purpose to misconstrue things. Speaking strictly of the news segments, Fox is pretty good. The opinion segments are pretty dicey. CNN is FAKE NEWS from end to end.

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

FUCK THE LEFT.

Milo's book sales have increased ny over a dozen times already.