Ever notice how the guys that say 'fuck your feelings' have the most easily hurt emotions?

Ever notice how the guys that say 'fuck your feelings' have the most easily hurt emotions?
He's the most perpetually offended person on earth, and his supporters are idiots.
Awww, being called a white nationalist hurt your feefees? Sorry bruh.

You're pathetic. Eat shit.

I'm pretty sure he isn't a white nationalist.

>You're pathetic. Eat shit.

I have your IP. I'm coming.

>wanting an apology for being misrepresented vs wanting a safe space from hearing things i don't like

Trump gets elected and suddenly everyone becomes 400% more obtuse and ignorant than they were before

>jew who takes nigger dick in the ass
>white nationalist

He's literally saying he's a sadist who enjoys psychologically tormenting people. Why so many are willing to defend his "right" to got to universities and incite severe bullying is beyond me.

>what is pr

Nah, they were always this dumb. Difference is making the bad guys go away by shouting "RACIST!" at them had never failed until now, so they have no idea what's going on anymore.

HYPOCRITICAL EASILY OFFENDED SNOWFLAKE MILO

To torment fags like you. It's not that we like Milo as much as we enjoy watching people like you kvetch and squirm.

>ask for an apology
>it makes the guy look like an ass if he won't give one and proves Milo's supporters right
>it humiliates the guy if he does give one
He's no Trump, but Milo's chess skills are impressive.

Especially considering getting run out of Berkeley was a huge victory for him.

IRL Trolling = "Bullying sadist psychological tormenting white nationalist"
Enforcing immigration laws = "Nazism"

It's CY+2, calling people stupid, hysterical names doesn't work anymore.

>Ever notice how the guys that say 'fuck your feelings' have the most easily hurt emotions?

He's simply outjewing you by turning your own oppression stack against you.

Think about what kind of sociopath you have to be to think this.
That the only reason we care about marginalised people is because we're brainwashed into it and desperate for some sort of approval. definitely not because we see an actual problem and we actually care about it. oh, and also, hurt feelings are social currency. I haven't cashed any of my hurt feelings coins in yet, though, I keep them in a vault like Scrooge McDuck and swim through them.

The left got played. Milo's book is best seller pre order now thanks to them.

STOP POSTING THIS COALBURNING KIKE

>get called a white nationalist
>isn't a white nationalist
>asks for apology over being slandered publicly by a public official

I don't see the issue here. I think OP is probably just stupid.

Not gonna lie, former trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes...

Never paid much attention to him, seemed like an attention whore milking the "demographically unexpected Trump supporter" angle, but you have to admire his results lately. Sometime I'll have to sit down and watch one of his speeches.

LUL

If you want a serious answer, it's because calling someone a "white supremacist" can ruin a person's reputation, which has happened to Milo. Not that he would have the left think highly of him, but it's an unfair method of dismissing him as racist, and people he might want to reach to might dismiss his for that purpose. While he doesn't mind being known as a provocateur, or a conservative, or offensive, or reactionary, because he would admit to all these things, there's no evidence whatsoever that he's a white nationalist, which is very true.

The point is he is not a white nationalist, he simply calls out the retardation of the left.

what's my IP? How do you do that?

so what?
in a free society where you aren't forced to listen to him, so what?
he has his right to be a dick, so what?
why can't you handle the bantz, straya?

>apologize to me right now
>by threat of no authority other than his own
>this means he has fragile emotions

I know you're a shill. But asking for an apology without resorting to the state for help is actually alpha. It's the beta when you need the government to go get your apology.

which is very false*

The most you could say is that he's racially insensitive. He did establish a grant for whiles males, but that is by no means done out of white supremacy, unless scholarships for blacks are done out of black supremacy.

He's crying all the way to the bank.

Honestly, calling a gay Jew who loves blacks a "white nationalist" is pretty obviously (and hilariously) desperate and ignorant.

I don't care much for pompous fags like milo but I don't see how asking for an apology for being called WN is a stupid thing to do.
WN/nazi stuff doesn't just does not stick these days. Neither with the left or the right. If he wouldn't have denied it ppl would have been reluctant to invite him in the future.
So yeah, as I said before its just a decent pr move.

The fag still has to make money you know.

I saw this image in ETS on leddit and after reading the comments, I facepalmed so hard my head landed in Thule.

Seemed like noone was able to address the fact that Milo is very much NOT a white supremacist, and people just kept calling him a nazi for no reason at all.

Berkeley Major and the rest of media incited violence against innocent people and damage of property with their false accusation of white supremacism.

I believe they should apologize for that mess that happened, not exactly to the faggot himself.

Isn't it amazing how triggered people get when you point out that you are only using their tactics against them.

Shit bait

You confuse being upset about factual inaccuracies with being upset that the government doesn't force everyone to address Trans people by their preferred pronouns.

Milo, a Jewish homosexual that fucks blacks, is objectively not a white nationalist. Furthermore, that sort of label could be considered defamation in today's society. This is coming from someone who doesn't even like Milo. I think he's just an opportunist riding the incredibly safe "anti-SJW" wave. These people rioting are going to go even more ape shit when Richard Spencer a starts his college tour.

>it's alpha to ask for an apology
oly fucking shit i think we're gonna need a new term, you're the next fucking level of beta, you're going gamma

Why do leftists love Kafka traps so much?

>Whites are all racist, but white fragility means it's almost impossible for them to admit
>Uh, are you sure about tha-
>Wow, fragile much? Typical racist.

>Leftists are obsessed with trigger warnings and safe spac-
>You fucking Nazi white nationalist child molester!
>Uh, why are saying that? That's not true..
>Oh, well, lookie who wants a safe space to cry in now!

>asks for an apology once
>perpetually offended
Go away, newfag. Copying shit from Facebook doesn't make you cool.

Milo is right that everyone is tired of pc culture and its dying. If a news organization labels him a white nationalist neonazi when he is a greek jew whose nationalism is in the vein of the pledge of allegiance and star spangled banner, he deserves a real apology. That is malicious and dangerous, in addition to journalistic-ly lazy and amoral.

Better yet why does every news site always use that one unflattering pic of Milo from when he was a fatass?

face it
he's just as emotionally fragile as the "snowflakes" he bullies

I don't you've looked at the explanations people have given. You have one set of people who want to deny people the right to say those things because they disagree with them, and another person who wants to maintain his reputation from smears.

It's not about feelings you dumb fucking cunt.

>He's literally saying he's a sadist who enjoys psychologically tormenting people
he's a fucking retard but he isn't tormenting anyone. He's only saying the truth.

It literally is. Bullies are always hypocrites.

You aren't smart enough to reply to my post

Actually I'm too smart for this board. This thread proves it.

been on Sup Forums for years, embarrassed to say how long and honestly the people who wanted to see him/support him deserved to get fucked up.

Should have carpet bombed the whole thing, two birds with one stone.

Who would have thought a opportunistic Jew coal burner who uses dildo shaped drink holders at his speeches would have gained so much traction on a board who hates degeneracy and values traditional families.

it's almost like his whole existence is fuelled by hypocrisy

>ignores half the thread
>responds to being called a newfag
Newfag

Ignoring retards is what I do best.

Same reason they use unflattering pictures of Trump constantly
It's a "I AM SILLY"

Fly that flag strong matey, I'd buy you one. Fuck these college faggot cunts up.

>but milo triggers libfags and I watch a complimation of him btfoing him he's ok now r-r-right guys

>flag
I feel so dumb. It's even worse because at least if you were Canadian, I would know you were stupid enough to believe this.

At least I've been saging all this time, you're an idiot, and if you still haven't figured out this is b8, you're a retard.

You demand apologies for slights if you have self-esteem. Not just because your feelings are hurt.

I don't think leftists understand this.

At least I've been saging all this time, and if anyone hasn't, you're an idiot*

>implying
Being a faggot OP is what you do best.

>I've been saging

WHITE NATIONALISTS BTFO

Man good work antifa.

why do you idiots give these obvious shills reply everytime? is this nu-Sup Forums? fucking learn better

You're one to speak. You didn't sage, faggot.

Huh?

Milo is thin skinned faggot
Who spends his time looking for troubles and starts whining as soon as troubles come
He is a 14yo in 40yo body
The US should send him back to England for trouble making, US authorities aren't helping him by alllowing him to stay

Your IP is 192.168.0.1

I'm coming for you...

I'm just hoping he gets bumped off by a militant antifa or black bloc at some point. He's a fucking clown riding us for the money and making everything he touches look like a joke, but then if one of the leftist militants gets him, we get a perfect, high-profile martyr.

Literally a potential Horst Wessel 2.0, so I hope he keeps provoking antifa until the inevitable happens.

how is this hypocrisy?

>he is being told he is a meanie
>so he is calling them a meanie back
how do you not get the trolling?

Proxy Canadian detected

just goes to show he's just as bad as any SJW

delete this dude

>Milo offends liberals with the truth
>liberals offend Milo with lies
Rly Jimmies the Neutrons

A better question is why are leftists so bad at memetic warfare?

public (or even a regular) person being mislabled a white nationalist in an anglo country can have real and lasting repercussions career wise

Only 5 year olds think an apology fixes feelings. For adults, an apology means admitting you wrong.

>Lesbians don't exist
>truth

yeah nah

Ever notice that if the left had allowed Milo to speak the event would have been over in two hours and no one would be talking about Milo today.

Antifa are fucking duuuuumb.

These aren't mutually exclusive.

I'll let you in a secret: this is actually one of the reasons why the left is losing so much support. Your memes are simply not funny.

>Implying Milo's actually offended and not 'playing' it up like an Anita v2.0

You fucking Breitbart shill. I watched a 10-minute interview with the fag and he got insta–triggered by a question of whether he is a white nationalist. There is no lie in asking a question, or maybe according to brainwashed “fake-news” bashers there is.

It was also obvious feminism makes him butthurt.

>implying the overwhelming majority of lesbians arent one good dicking away from becoming bisexual
If they were actually lesbians, then they wouldnt be using vibrators, strapons, etc.

>You're pathetic. Eat shit.

looks like his fake being offended trolled you successfully

>>implying the overwhelming majority of lesbians arent one good dicking away from becoming bisexual
only in your dreams and the made up tales of the chads who claimed they "turned that dyke straight from a good fucking".

>There is no lie in asking a question
There is, however, a journalistic need to at least do a little research on the subject youre interviewing beforehand. Doing that would reveal that the gay jew that doesnt stop talking about black dick isnt a white nationalist or an anti-semite or a neonazi.

Also, he said he is against muslims not because he thinks they are going to hurt gay people, but because their “religion teaches to hate gays”. So to him muslims are guilty of thoughtcrime, basically. Islam says gays are bad and this hurt his feelings.

Then he hates “political correctness”. Nuff said. All these people think wrong! Oh my, that should not be allowed!

The fag is nothing but a whiny bitch with “muh feels”.

He looks more normal in those pictures. Has he stopped acting like a total faggot?

From watchin Jamal Pound your wife?

They say "fuck your feelings" in regards to arguments and discussions
Not to just lying about someone

He is not a jew. Who peddles this bullshit? Smells like vested interest from a mile away. Like, humm dumm he is not nationalist/nativist/cultural nationalist look he is part jew.

>Milo is right! fuck all those people from profiting of their professional victimhood!
>lol Milo is based and he's profiting of his victimhood, take that SJWs!!

>Comparing actual gays being throw off buildings by Muslims to getting peoples pronouns correct.

Isn't the difference here, that he offends people by telling them uncomfortable truths, and they're calling a guy who regularly fucks black dudes a racist? What actual evidence is there to support that?

>111003766
Neither of those are conflicting, newfag. Leftists are special snowflakes that become violent when their safe space is threatened or they don't get what they want.

doesnt that image admit leftists are crazy?

>regularly fucks black dudes a racist

Are you not falling for “muh raccism” meme? Racism is a belief that some races are inherently better than the others. It does not have to be that white racists hate/want to kill blacks. Neither fucking a black dude means the person can not be racist.

Besides, you’re neglecting and elefant in the room. Milo is a fag. A faggot. He cannot father children with his lovers, he can’t racemix. So who he fucks / lives with matters fuck-o.

Finally, two of Richard Spencer’s girlfriends were asians. His wife was russian. nuff said

The 'violent thugs' are antifa. they are anarchist that don't consider themselves left and definitely not right.

thinking back now I have never seen milo get flustered/bamboozled/angry ever...wish I had that self control and could speak that well in between angry woman shouting.
Is it ok if I am not cool with the gay sex tho? it just makes me feel sick when I think of poo.

defamation is a crime
calling a fatty fat isn't

>Sometime I'll have to sit down and watch one of his speeches.
Don't bother. It's pandering nonsense and a bunch of clichéd points you'll have seen before delivered with an unhealthy smattering of "look how gay I am, I love black cocks in me".

I really don't understand why he ever gained any popularity here.

>using fake news unironically
Sure, they can ask it. But it shows that they didn't bother researching him well enough before interviewing.

>milo
>reactionary
If you think that you're delusional. He's a champion of liberalism.

> yfw other political side loses all institutional power in the United States and have to resort to venting their frustration on your favorite anonymous Hong Kong teacup makers forum.

Stay mad friendo.

>Wants right to misrepresent people
>Gets misrepresented and bitches
Because muh feelings

Based China
When will you finish taking over Australia so that we may all bask in the love of uncle Xi

Telling fat people they are fat isn't misrepresenting.