Watch a movie

>watch a movie
>the male protagonist is arabic/jewish looking male and his love interest is a blonde female
everytime. is there such thing as /r/blondemasculinity? because i think we need it

Me European hunter gatherer. Me dark skin man. Indo-European man come from Ukraine. He blonde hair and white skin. He hit me with axe and take woman. Me now cucked. Me go die alone in cave from injury.

is the movie made in sweden?

no, hollywood kikeshit.guy like this will be portrayed in the media as a looser goof while adam sandler kike will fuck tayor swift

Blonde hair is effeminate

Indian civilization was created by blonde Andronovo dudes.

Hey, bulgarian... What is her name? I'm um luva.

That is still some early research. Lets see if it stands the test of time

You'll find some at blacked.com. usually sitting in the corner.

Women prefer dark hair

In what movie is an arab guy the hero??

You could if pic related wasn't a fucking manlet.

Another one

What's next? Women prefer dark skin?
Fuck off rabbi

And on we go..

>blue eyes
Nice try (((pekka))) but real Europeans have hazle/green eyes

>watch a (((movie)))

SAGE THIS BULLSHIT

I think OP is full of shit

Who cares. Race doesn't define masculinity. Nignogs can be fat beta virgins too

Campaign for more black females in movies, say Hollywood's being racist and pushing white women as an icon of beauty

Can't wait for the greeneyes to realize how cucked they are

BLONDE HAIR BLUE EYES IS THE HERRENRASSE

>tfw only really find black hair-brown eyes girls attractive.

>aryans chimp out and destroy the European races
>let in a fuckton of brown eyed Muslims
REEEEEE

>posting shirtless men

and then you guys don't want to be called effeminate

>hazle/green-eyed
>white

I'm descended from the pasties motherfuckers around
>pic rel, you

>Implying Aryans chimped out and not the jewish owned Anglo/Slav cucks.

Only Southern Europeans had the Aryans back.

Both Aryans and Latins are master race.

Jokes on you I'm a Fenno-Swede.

>ignoring the based gauls, where the last refuge of the western roman empire was located

>"Based"

???

aka not beady eyed anglos

we need 1488 cinema to counter the kikes

>this is what eyelets believe

yes. kinda

How can medniggers even compete?

Franks aka gauls are better than anglos, but thats not saying much.

Latins, Aryans and Japanese master races, you cannot refute this. Han Chinese is another contender

rape, probably.

Didn't India used to have toilets, but then forgot about them like Abos forgot about fire?

That might explain it

I wouldn't know since I avoid 99% of movies that come out these days. Last movie I watched was Hacksaw Ridge. I don't remember a single nigger in it. Love interest was a 10/10 qt.

Abos also un-domesticated the dog. kek

If you want to make your blonde hair masculine, describe it as "golden". Pussy loves that word.

Jesus guy must be deaf at this point.

To lazy to take care of you cauliflower ears to the point your ear canal is a pinhole.

Being 5'7 is effeminate

>un-domesticated the dog
Jesus fuck
How do you fuck up that bad?

Pet dog, feed dog, happy dog
I guess they kept killing puppers in front of the mothers because culture

Really, it's an interesting phenomenon. Even if the protagonists are both black, male is always the darker one. Why? Just look around, it's everywhere.

why is that hwndu threads full of shitskin lovers exist but we have people here talking shit about the eye colours of europeans?

what did this mongol mean by this

at least they're too simple to be a threat

hentai

When a man who craves cock wants to suck even more cock he dyes his hair blonde

kankerbelg why

A a fairy liberal section of western white women are slightly down on blonde men, but I've found that nonwhite women love it greatly. Asian, African, native, etc.

Because blondes originated from Asia

It's because Sup Forums is full of cucked kike shills

They will suck the ass of shitskin shills on hwndu who make a mockery of white nationalism with their newfag tier cancer memeing but we will still have people talking shit about other types of Europeans
Think what you want about who is superior, but if Europeans are divided the Kike grows stronger

Calm down robin

Shitskins aren't people. You aren't capable of having an opinion like humans are. You have no soul. You aren't conscious.

See, that's like saying I can't talk shot about Jews or French Algerians because they are """europeans""", when in fact they are invaders much like the scythians and huns

Most """white"""" American males look nonwhite, so it's not surprising.

>blue eyes think they are white

LOL! epic, grey or bust

>refugee thinks he is white
Lmao

Why is this thread being slid? is one of the mods a butthurt blonde """"european""""`

bump

what i've heard from anons here is that women prefer darker skinned males and men prefer lighter skin women(even when the couple is negroid with negroid)
shitty representation in the media play a role in this. blond men are presented as gays,goofs and cucks while every semites like adam sandler and ben stiler get with the blonde girl. ever seen a blonde+blonde couple in film/tv?
i haven't, but semites with a blonde woman? all the time

How does the hegemony in media and film get stopped? These people have limitless money

Well, there was a certain Austrian guy who took on them. But you took on him.

didn't he cuck you guys over?

have you heard of the word ''shiksa''?
hooknosed semites have been lusting after blonde women for centuries and now they use their money and influence to propagate their fetish and disrespect us on worldwide stage.

theres only one solution, a final solution. starting a war to kill six million more.and six million more.and six million more after that until every fucking kike is eradicated from this earth

Blonde hair on males is pathetic.

Are you allright?

He's coming to accept that he's a nordic rape baby

Would I rather live under Hitler, or under Schlomo?

I wish I had blonde hair.

Hollywood jews want to appeal to and get sheckels from the most movie-going demographics, which is white and latinos. Chinks overseas. That's why their male protag is always some mix between a white man and a beaner. Swarthy, brown-eyed, dark-brown haired man with a stubble.

Poo in Loo is right, bleached blondes are gay as fuck.

Or they could be implying that all the protagonists are of a certain levantine origin