The young turks caught lying about the berkely college riots a few days ago. Is this the end?

>The young turks caught lying about the berkely college riots a few days ago. Is this the end?

youtu.be/YcvmSJzpwiA

they're not lying

>Idiot Conservative students pay him to show up and speak
>Milo doesn't charge students to speak, the school charges the students for security fees.

When did Ana dye her hair blonde

she felt compelled to change lest the stink of 2016 follow her into 2017
next is getting fat

xD

I'm not watching all that trash. What did they say?

they want reasonable discussions ok?

Bacon Trips.

They
>refused to say Milo's name, instead referring to him as a "professional troll" (so, literally refusing to report the news)
>said the rioters were right wing false flaggers
>chastised other news outlets for reporting facts

>4781 upvotes
>16859 downvotes

how go they keep going?

( -_o ) ︻デ=一 pew pew pew

>downvoted and bridaded by alt-right trolls

it's not hard honestly.

Robert Reich pushed the same garbage conspiracy theories and nothing negative will happen to him. Reich is a former United States Secretary of Labor employed by serious people, too. He's not some random Youtube idiot.

Milo was lying about it too.

Half of the "alt-right" are retards who literally believe everything they read.

>have 3.2 million subrcribers
>somehow get downvoted by a few thousand trolls
the delusion is strong

Fuck off Milo everybody knows you're a professional victim

nah lelkes index olvasónk is megtanálta a fórcsent.

They are downvoted by people with common sense. It is pretty obvious that Armenian Genocide Crew is completely out of facts.

But I thought there's like only 7 trolls in the country that like Milo? Why do the people bashing Milo get tens of thousands of dislikes?

Ana's mental gymnastics are so fun to watch. She's as inconsistent as a nigger quarterback.

Why the fuck is he holding one eye closed... any marksman worth his weight knows you keep both open...

Fail sniper is fail.

She looks whorish, wouldn't you agree.

well, that's a microrare

>liechtenstein

w-what?

no nazi gold here

>he's a nobody
>he's got like 7 fans
>won't even say his name

literal fake news

Also currently has the number 1 selling book on Amazon

>RARE non-country flag

You know what boils my piss about these cunts is that they aren't even talented speakers, they have this big expensive studio and it's wasted on total fuckwads.
I'd rather listen to a cunt like Styx prattle on because at least he orates with skill

They've been caught lying about a million different things. Why would this lie be any different?

She's starting to really show her age, it won't be long before Cenk replaces her with a hot girl again. Maybe another Armenian.

nose will look different with different facial expressions

show before and after with the same expression

I gotta say, she was pretty hot in that sex tape. Didn't expect her to have an innie.

[ SHIEEEET ]

Wait she has a sex tape?

he's 4'11"

I've been looking for this.

How is the curvature of the nasal bridge going to change? That's the bony party.

She goes from being noticeably convex to normally concave.

i wana know 2