Why are American troops still occupying Germany in 2017?

Why are American troops still occupying Germany in 2017?

Ami go home, we don't need you Americans.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Sq-VPDtNK4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So you assholes don't try anything funny again.

I'd be more concerned about the Africans occupying your country

To fuck German girls

Germany is choosing the globalist side of the nationalist/globalist geopolitical axis. In other words, you're becoming the enemy. I imagine our bases will be useful when it comes time to wreck your shit a third time.

Africans are not occupying our country?

What African military is supposed to be stationed here?

It is just the Americans that still terrorize Germany.

We have a battalion of marines based in Darwin, what the fuck are they going to do? I think the yanks just have to find places to hide their soldiers sometimes.

To """protect""" us kek. As if we ever lost a 1v1 at any time in history.

Can the mods ban deerfag please, I'm sick of looking at these ugly fucking animals. Makes me want to shoot one while hunting.

Dronenkoordination.

Die Bundespolizei darf nicht mal die Militärstation betreten.

Explain how we're terrorizing you? If the Ruski's come a knockin you and the EU shit your britches, you'll be thanking the fucking lord that we were still there.

This. When I've been in the army, I often passed by their base in Koblenz and even the streets around the base were guarded. I'm not sure about that, but I think legally speaking these bases are American soil. rly maeks me think..

They already are, just activate those troops. What are the germans gonna do, beat you to death with brooms and go home at 5 pm?

Americans rape German women.

Americans destroy German property.

They are loud, obnoxious.

They need to go honestly.

Germany is a self-sufficient, independent country.

pic related

You are too cucked to be left on your own.
Trump will fix this.

AMERIKANER GEH NACH HAUSE! WE DONT WANT YOU HERE!

youtube.com/watch?v=9Sq-VPDtNK4

It's not about you. It's about expanding an empire to control resources. Think Rome but with F-16s.

>Wanting us to leave

You think your defense budget is expensive now? Good one m8.

How does it feel to ejaculate inside a deer?

And sandniggers don't/aren't?

Not to the same extent that Americans do.

Our japanese brothers too know about "brave" US marines who rape innocent women.

Your piece of shit economy can't handle the loss of america. Do the math on where American occupied countries are on the economic lineup. There is a reason

If you guys would meet thought spending agreement you wouldn't need us there.

*the spending agreement. To many countries have failed to keep the agreement; I don't see why the US should protect them.