What does Sup Forums think of screaming britbing tard Pjw?

What does Sup Forums think of screaming britbing tard Pjw?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9tzEhdaRxck
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_British_Muslims#Politics
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MAYNE

STREEM

STREAM

METEOR

MEDIA!!!!

POLL JOHSEFF WHATSUN

He's the best.

He's not obnoxious like Alex Jones and he manages to get to the point with real proof.

To be honest, he's the best to show the reality of our society.

YOU UTTER TWÆT!

ESSSSJAAY DOUBLEYOOOS

ASSJEEDOVIOUS

Does someone have the screenshot of his facebook with the "vibrant Prague gay scene"?

wtf is even going on?

Complete delusional cunt.

Why do americans sound weird when they sat "twat"?

Why do they pronounce it as "twot"?

He accused the God Emperor Trump of being a Hillary plant. He's married to an asian, in an open relationship and is openly bisexual. He is a degenerate money hustler.

because we can speak properly

youtube.com/watch?v=9tzEhdaRxck

>He's not obnoxious like Alex Jones and he manages to get to the point with real proof.
kek well memed my friend. Literally all he does is is read mainstream crap like dailymail, guardian etc. screaming MAINSTREAM METTTTOR!!!

Pajeet mudslims are running Britain, so it's not surprising that the UK is anti-Semitic and pro-Muslim and therefore it's opposing Trump's moves. In other words, Brits are obedient servants of mudslim pajeets.

a proof link, btw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_British_Muslims#Politics

No we are not you fucking imbecile.

>you are now imagining PJW getting pozzed up by a bunch of aids-ridden guys while he moans and cries in his shitty accent

He's a simpleton.

Of course Sup Forums loves him.

>IMAGINE MOI COCK

>an ADORABUHL COCK enters my ARS

MY NAME

IS PAUL

JOSEPH

WATSON

I TALK

LIKE THIS

I USED TO HAVE

A SHITTY HAIRCUT

NOW I GET PUSSY

ALL THE TIME

What the fuck, thats an actual tweet..

why you hate him pol. He is literally pol in any sense.

kek

>daddy

The correct word is faggot and no Sup Forums doesn't love him

opportunist cuck
simpleton
probably a shill

oh god I read it in his voice, end me.

THE JYEW QUESSCHUN

reddit/pol/ loves him

Look at his bloodshot eyes. He takes drugs, possibly stimulants.

Opinionated twat who thinks he speaks for all of us, Milo would destroy this guy if it was an actual intellectual argument, he's literally a parrot. He's honestly a bit of a cunt, never liked the guy, but I can't stand people like Alex Jones. He just reads shit back to you from like a year ago, seems to think he's Gods gift or something, don't know where he gets that from considering he's retarded

Why is he calling Trump daddy? I thought that Milo faggot tried to get that to stick and it failed. It's super fucking weird and it makes them look like hyprocrits