I am so jealous America, you have the absolutest of madman as your president

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vxVwvLHa7ug
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oh shit the madman's at the keys
That judge should be disbarred desu

I bet most of you jew-run countries wish you had a leader that put YOU first.

Just so you yanks understand how the rest of the world's MSM sees Trump, check out this video:

youtube.com/watch?v=vxVwvLHa7ug

The MSM of so much of the world is working against you, the EU in particular is so fucked right now.

>Implying we care what the rest of the world thinks

Also the EU can go fuck itself. They are in no position to moralize.

You should care, because these cucked governments will think nothing of funding anti-Trump movements alongside the likes of Soros. If a civil war broke out in America tomorrow, it wouldn't be between American Military and patriots against a bunch of cucks, it would be them against a heavily EU funded insurrection. The EU will constantly undermine you at every turn. The globalists cannot stand someone like Trump having this much power.

WE DON'T CARE WHAT YOU FUCKING THINK

When will you dipshits understand that?

Sounds interesting desu. Saved for when I'm at computer.
I already know it's as completely fucked as our kike owned media because I've seen BBC, the guardian the independent etc, and that's just in britain
Thank god the eurocuck Union is a toothless kike money scam and not a real power

>[Post a Reply]
Nah were cool.

>EU insurrection

Don't make me laugh you'd have to stop taking it in the ass from the globalists first. You can't fight us and the hordes at the same time.

Not surprising when europes boring as fuck.

Freedomland is in the spotlight few weeks for shootings

Riot now you have Soros funded riots. What do you think happens when these people start producing weapons exactly as has conveniently happened in certain ME countries?

How does this not light fire under people's bellies in Sweden?

>#endracism
>#humanist
>#onerace
>#onepeople

>those tweets

Based jew.

Never bring a knife to a gun fight or rob a gun store.

I can't go to a bar and enjoy lunch in peace.

I sit there and think, all this winnings, and overflow with happiness, while everyone else around me is crowing on about how much of a bafoon he is. You know it's gotten bad here, you got to just shut your mouth and nod. Yep. That trump, what a bozo. But secretly it's like fuck yes this dude is a god!

Anyways. Much enjoyment but it must be tempered.

>Powerful Military
>EU
Pick one

>dead before hitting the floor
>robbing a pawnshop

This is a fake account obviously. The real Barbara Spectre is a little more subtle. Not much more but just a little

As you watch your girlfriend get fucked by a Moroccan.

Here in Costa Rica the media is trying so hard against Trump, but the more they try the more people that defend Trump. Maybe we understand his actions cause we have our own inmigration issues with the fucking Nicaragua.