Who will win?

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/02/01/ted-cruz-bernie-sanders-debate-future-obamacare-cnn/

Free shit.

If Cruz is our Vegeta, who would Bernie be?

Who do you think?

bernie because muh free shit

The American people.

Captain Ginyu (i.e Freeza's helper who is Clinton)

Frieza. Obama would lead the Dindu Force.

Win the argument?
Cruz
Win the audience?
Bernie

Because people tend to like it if you offer them free shit and just claim it will fall down the sky and nobody would have to pay for it.

Trusting (((CNN))) to moderate a debate?!

> Dindu force

>you get free shit and you get free shit and you get free shit!
bernie wins

Freeza is Clinton.

I am thinking Captain Ginyu or even Piccallo (Bernie is not all bad but kinda a douche)

>Dindu Force
Fucking kek

No he'd be Dr. Uiro. Dr. Wheelo's helper from Worlds Strongest.

Ted will be crushed by Bernie. The Nordic system is superior.

Harvard and Yale educated lawyer who was a champion debater vs. a Jew

Tough one; I'll go with the Jew.

>two losers debate something of no consequence
Who cares?

Are they getting paid to do this? Seems like CNN is getting some pretty good free content.

The nordic system works because of our high trust societies thanks to our homogeneity.

Such societies do NOT work when you take in low IQ shitskins.

Benie no doubt

Pretty much this.

Bernie is done. I like ted but he is too much of a shill, he lost his chance

didn't your society become rich in the 50s because of free trade?

I don't get it.

Was Cruz based all along? What's with all the slimy shit during the primaries?

good kek

Bernie

neocon tricks.

republicans are setting us up for a non-repeal.

Sanders: It should be FREEEEE, I deserve it, Chola and ten of her spawn deserve it, you pay for it
Cruz: No, you dont
Sanders: Racing sexsim massagist

I cant wait for Sanders to finally become a good communist.

By the end of it it'll just be a bunch of incoherent babbling.
If I had to guess Bernie though, as he will probably make some decent points before it gets reduced to incoherence.

Bernie gets pretty pissed when talking with someone who disagrees with him. I'm guessing Bernie will lose his composure.

this, the common person isn't knowledgeable about economics nor about the macro effects of state policies and legislation. They just hear Bernie say "X IS A HEUUMAN RIGHT" and they get those good feelings inside.

You missed his redemption arc? He was establishment then he got along with the program.

He's going to try to run in 2020.

>Yale
Harvard and Princeton, actually.

>dindu force

KEK

educated != intelligent
as SJWs often occupy top universities

Cruz.
Other than Cruz's disinformation on Carson in Iowa, the slimy shit was a divide and conquer PAC which hated both Cruz and Trump.
Yes, but Cruz isn't among them. Mitch McConnell and his loyal Republicans in the Senate are setting us up for non-repeal.

>Dahnald! I can't take him, not alone...

Why are politicians always ugly?

>Captain gibyu

>Implying Vegeta can't take some lesser mook by himself
Come on, he won't job to him, not at least until the sacrifice arc.

Ted Cruz
>Princeton/Harvard lawyer
>Master debator
>Masterfully out argues opponents using logic and reason

Bernie Sanders
>Career politician
>Passed 3 bills after 30+ years in politics
>Resorts to emotional appeals in order to argue any of his points
>Factual arguments used sparingly

I would say Cruz, but this is CNN we're talking about, they'll load the debate with moderators favorable to Bernie, leak him questions, then poll a fairly liberal San Fran-tier crowd to determine who won and come back with Sanders.

When you'll be fifty, you won't look good either.

I can look at my family and say confidently that I won't look nearly as deformed as politicians do.

HAVE OUR HIGH ENERGY, TED

A CRUUUUUUZMENT

Steady growth after WWII excluding the depressions in the 70's oil crisis and the 90's financial crisis. We didn't have a free trade agreement with the EEC until 1970.

No. It was because heavy investment by the state to heavy industry. War reperations to Soviet Union was paid by trains and ships etc. Industrial supplies. Finland was the only country to pay its debts fullest.

We're not Danes

What will be the daily dose?

There's actually a funny story behind the whole Finland is the sole country that paid it's debts thing.
In the 1930's the US had made this gentleman agreement with European countries that they would do nothing if the European countries stopped amortizing their debt to the US. Now since everyone's economy was down the shitter no one was paying the debt to the US, but there was a new intern in the central bank of Finland who wasn't informed so we ended up paying the whole thing.

Say what u want about el rato, hes a great debater

>Sup Forums supporting Cruz
Who the fuck would have seen this day coming?

This is the timeline Kek has granted us.

Bernie will win. The media will report that he won. You will yell "fake news".

welp, i'm a #cruzmissile now

I see a stunning similarity between kek and duganism, it favors whatever and whoever in the current political project that will lead us to the final result.

I'm embarrassed at just how badly I hated him before; I looked forward to him getting into a car crash or getting cancer or something

Now? His IQ is much higher than I thought it was and his balls are as big as Trump's

He just doesn't give a fuck and inserts himself wherever he wants to, no fear

>We will get thuh top 1 tutu puhsent to pay for it! We will then get furee cahlige, and thuh top wan tutu puhcent will also pay for it. We will then rayse the coreparate tax rayte to 90%. And we will lo-wer thuh tax rate for the working class. It makes total sense.

the missile, obviously

they'll both lose. neither has a plan that they intend on presenting to congress or the senate. bernie loses, cruz loses, and the people lose. CNN wins because people will actually tune in to watch this boring bullshit.

We became rich because of an intact industry, some labour in the factories from Italian/Yugo immigrants to fill out the spots that were not taken, a homogenous society (If you commited a crime as an immigrant you got kicked the fuck out) and a steady vision for the future.

>Bernie's IQ 157
>Ted's IQ 111
Ted ain't gonna win buddy

does not matter it is getting repealed anyway. fuck commies.

>Dindu force
make it a thing Sup Forums

Ted's IQ got the power of trips on his side though

>I cant wait for Sanders to finally become a good communist.

He'll die on stage?

>he unironically believes bernie's IQ is 157
lol he's not even ashkenazi m8 you need to rethink your life if you believe someone who couldn't find a job and rolled around like a dirty hog in the street for 30 years has an IQ of 157.

rat boy, who else? That stupid old commie fuck doesn't know dick about shit. Count how many times he says "the millionaire and the billionaires". You'll be amazed

Raditz.

In another world, in another time they might have been brothers in arms - but fate conspired to put them on opposite sides of a conflict and our hero ultimately had no choice but to defeat him and the evil empire he stood with.

Also the crazy hair.

Checked.

>morse quints
praise him, lads

Your free colleges are no match for my free delegates, Behrnie.

Dahnald, I'll handle this on...
Go... GO!

Nice

yeah fuck that tax hiking tree hugger kike

fucking checked

Holy shit, I love this guy.
>Cruz called the repeal of Obamacare in an interview this weekend the “most exciting” policy of the new Republican administration. He confessed that that if it were up to him he would “take it out in a back alley and put two bullets in the back of its head.”

>debate between 2 losers about something that's going to stop existing anyway

What the fuck is the point of this?

fuck me even bernie can wipe the floor with ted "look dahnuld, there's nothing wrong with poor people dying in the streets" cruz

Appule

>which of these two fucking losers will lose the least

Hard one to call

The two most accomplished losers debating a loser piece of legislation 10/10

Dr. Ben Carson is Piccolo, obviously

Redditz

Why is Bernie even relevant how can anyone get over he's a huge sellout
And ted is low enegrgy and always sweaty. Who gives a fuck about this it's going to be dissipated anyway

no one watches cnn

Look at teds hair. Does he have some king of wicked frontside combover? Is his hairline actually three inches further back than it appears? What's going on here?

C h e c k e d

Oh shit checked

FREEZA WAS A MAN..... RRRRRRRREEEEE

No I'm okay with this

Bernie who?

That communist who supported the federal reserve in 2010?

That sellout who failed in the 2016 primary and then endorsed the establishment canidate???

Bernie "Sanders Bernardinos every week" Sanders?

Bernie "Pander to the Bernouts" Sanders?

he's a man in his 40s with thinning hair

are you this fucking stupid?

Is this the Alternative Timeline OVA?

>CNN
They don't even have to try to make Cruz look bad. Have you seen all the comments the left had about Cruz during the primaries? I can't even stand listening to him with all his pauses, why would the CNN audience even care about his argument?

Somebody can't handle the Cruz hair conspiracy red pill

this post is lit as fuck my dude