What /pol's views on China. Except communism

What /pol's views on China. Except communism.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CqURC5fmjow
youtube.com/watch?v=pqdgU5-CcyA
youtube.com/watch?v=1M6s2DJrEaI
youtube.com/watch?v=sk17NoHmbP4
popularmechanics.com/military/research/a24494/chinese-drones-swarms/
nytimes.com/2017/02/03/technology/artificial-intelligence-china-united-states.html
wired.com/2016/11/china-used-crispr-fight-cancer-real-live-human/
geneticliteracyproject.org/2017/02/02/tuberculosis-resistant-cows-developed-using-crispr-gene-editing-chinese-scientists/
reuters.com/article/us-china-solar-idUSKBN15J0G7
wired.com/2016/06/fastest-supercomputer-sunway-taihulight/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-01-31/china-s-nuclear-power-fleet-seen-overtaking-u-s-within-decade
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ass view

for those who like to brag about poormans China, hunger starving peasants...
youtube.com/watch?v=CqURC5fmjow
>muh communism
>does not work

I'm pirating these images.

pirate these pussies too

Fuck them, they smell bad, talk loudly and are overall pretty bloody dumb
It sucks to live near them (Vladivostok), chinks are all over the damn city

describe smell pls

>China
>Communism

This meme has got to stop

SINK
THE
CHINKS

> vietnamese female soldier(...).jpg
Arr rook same, light?

was randomly bumping. sorry Vietcong, look different btw, and more qt btw

All you commie cucks look the same.

I don't know why I bother with a Russian samefriend thread but;

If you are interested in china look up the advchina and serpenza on YouTube. White guy living in china and he has some very interesting videos watching his stuff has convinced me Chinese people are fucking shit.

Can't link because disgusting mobile poster.

If it was here, the panda would be a block of granite and it would represent the struggles of transgender Eskimos in America and if you disagree you get fined.

They do have a weird commie capitalist thing going on Wan Kyo Kim.

The people are allowed unfettered capitalism on the grounds they don't bother to question the "communist" government,

It's a communist shithole that needs proxies to access 4 chins

glorified shithole

USA got cucked by China.

umad Shaman ruled Country? we talking about politics, not economics

is there private property is Vietnam? Is it a planned economy?

they have small biz there and yes they have, but im not sure about land

Living in Toronto I am surrounded by Chinese. They are very rude, always pushing children and elderly out of the way to get onto the subway. Mainlander chinks have zero manners.

It's shit.

Yes.
There are some state-owned enterprises but that's about it.

Do you have elections with more than one candidate?

Soulless animals.

Look guys, China had ancient political studies and teaching in the history of civilizations.
With Confucianism they developed an organized structural government. You heard about exams for officials?

can you buy land in Vietnam and give it to someone for free?

This.

I started my business in china.

Split 8 months in us and 3 months in
china 1 month in Japan each year.

It's by far the best place to make money in the world right now, hilarious how a communist state is more capitalistic than the us

chinks not always were like that, blame communism and urbanization

I want a serious talk here, not meme ping-pong

Dunno should I go there?

>""""""Communist""""""

what you doing there?

They're doing as much as they can to make up for lost time developing, but their methods are unsustainable and they're simply trying to outrun the backlash that will hit them the moment their economy stalls.

The Chinese are also excessively self-centered and have a shitty worldview of me-first, fuck everybody else, I'll try to cheat them and then get offended when they call me out on it.

Its kind of mixed. On one hand they are not PC at all, they good control of issues like immigration, Islam. But their leader have become increasingly corrupt, to the point where the rich and their money is fleeing China.

in college my gf had the genius idea to try and export tea for white people, idea crashed and burned.

Used the connections I made to export niche tech goods.

Think headphones/keyboard/ shitty gaming gear

Worst civilized country on the face of the Earth.

You're on the wrong side of the border.

Been to China before. Was there for a friend's wedding. People are rude and and good fucking luck finding deodorant. But when you can find it, some of the food can be pretty damn good. And not all the people are assholes, just a good majority. I was on the border of North Korea and China too, so it was interesting to see all the north korean flags everywhere and how the two cultures blended together. Overall not the worst place Ive been to.

Great country.

A really ugly strip mall on the bad side of town, where the sales are enforced at gunpoint.

i like Wu Yi oolongs, you should try White tea...
How you manage to compete, when you have Walmarts full of chinese crap all around the country.

I've been to the DPRK once it was weird. This guy gives you a tour around the city and everything is staged and weird. You can't talk to anyone and they bring out huge plates of food sort of like "look! were not starving!"

>hurrdurr people are mean
Never come up to calgary you sobbing cunt

It's moreso niche stuff that you have a targeted market for.

I just managed to find an American distributer for 50000 units of an oil aroma diffuser.

I have hope for China. They are becoming more and more modernized and perhaps in twenty years they will be good for humanity. They have a lot of issues to work out, but their leadership seems concerned with helping their people and stopping corruption, just not too effective at it yet.

Their culture currently is a byproduct of being poor revolutionaries so everyone is selfish and autistic, but this will decline over time

Soulless, smelly, rude and disgusting people with no taste or culture. They should all be gassed.

Travelled there twice for work.

The cities like Shanghai and Nanjing looks like crane plantations, they are building huge ass buildings everywhere, brand new infrastrure, they will be scary in 20 years.

They are as ignorant if not more about the outside world than the burguers, since everything is blocked and has a chinese counterpart. So when push comes to shove, they won't have anything relatable with the ocident, they will just murder us and kick us to the mass graves. Unless we have an uncucked US as counterweight.

kek'd

>Except communism.

Except there isn't communism in China, gladly.

They're about 10-15 years from exterminating Africans en masse and moving to Africa. Also, they lack empathy which is a blessing and curse.

They are uncivilised barbarians with no human rights or ethics code.
They've only got this far by using near slave labour.

Cute.

>spot the liberal

Super cute.

Kawaiiiii!!

awful culture
awful enviroment
Strong scientific enviroment

In a couple generations or three, China will have surpassed the US as the most influential country in the world because they are not afraid of genetic enginering, stem cells and already have the most powerful supercomputers

But Chinese food is pretty good. Also your binary post number feels trippy to me.

>They smell bad
Uh,try again sweetie
Pic related:Odour genes

I want to kiss her lips.

This thread is still alive?

Yep. That's basically China. Authoritarian AnCap... China is a land of paradoxes.

>Needs proxy to access Sup Forums
Just a Sup Forums Pass. Captcha is Google. Pass gets by Captcha.

China, politically, is a republic with very lax rule of law. People don't really understand how different laws, regulations, and such are from province to province and city to city. It is authoaratian in the sense that, ultimately, the politburo can do whatever the fuck it wants. But, there is a famous saying in Chinese 'The mountains are high, and the emporer is far away'

Basically: what BJ doesn't know... well... they don't need to know. But, also, don't let them find out, or we're all fucked.

My maternal hometown is 2 hours drive out of Kyoto. It's completely dead except for tourism as it's only industry, only 1 cousin still chooses to live there and that's because she has no ambition. The highschool my mom went to closed because there are literally 40 kids in the entire county now.

Feels eerie as fuck going there, all the small Japanese towns legit seem like they come out of silent hill.

My paternal hometown is in the mountain of shannxi, in the 8 years since I last visited, they drilled a super highway right through a mountain range to replace the dirt tracks. It used to take 9 hours to reach it from xian, now it takes an hour.

All the buildings have been replaced in the town with huge skyscrapers and a town lake.

In the time it takes Americans to extend a subway line by 2 stops, china can build and entirely new subway line in 3, whilst rebuilding everything above ground too.

China is not communist the way you think it is.

youtube.com/watch?v=pqdgU5-CcyA
youtube.com/watch?v=1M6s2DJrEaI

Other than polution i admire them.

If it reins in pollution and corruption it will be the best country in the world

Other than your yearly sex slave/cattle show, wtf would anyone go to Calgary? It's just so fucking boring. You hear me? Booooooring!

don't like how they treat puppers. it's just wrong damnit. IT'S WRONG!

Went to Shanghai in the hot humid summer.

They might not have the genes, but anyone will smell bad after 3 weeks of not washing ass. Also I met some with putrid breath on the subway.

t's strctly forbdden to have sexual relatons wth women on a prate shp.

It's because she burned the coal, right?

Yeah you're right.Not all Chinese live in China though.Some actually bathe and brush twice daily my dude

THICCCC

youtube.com/watch?v=sk17NoHmbP4
this

my work had some chinese new year celebration and so many folks were asking me if id go, i said

"no im not celebrating the country that ruined our housing market"

HOW DO WE STOP THE CHINESE MENACE???

popularmechanics.com/military/research/a24494/chinese-drones-swarms/
>If Drone Swarms Are the Future, China May Be Winning

nytimes.com/2017/02/03/technology/artificial-intelligence-china-united-states.html
>China Gains on the U.S. in the Artificial Intelligence Arms Race

wired.com/2016/11/china-used-crispr-fight-cancer-real-live-human/
>China Used Crispr to Fight Cancer in a Real, Live Human

geneticliteracyproject.org/2017/02/02/tuberculosis-resistant-cows-developed-using-crispr-gene-editing-chinese-scientists/
>Tuberculosis-resistant cows developed using CRISPR gene editing by Chinese scientists

reuters.com/article/us-china-solar-idUSKBN15J0G7
>China's solar power capacity more than doubles in 2016

wired.com/2016/06/fastest-supercomputer-sunway-taihulight/
>China’s New Supercomputer Puts the US Even Further Behind

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-01-31/china-s-nuclear-power-fleet-seen-overtaking-u-s-within-decade
>China’s Nuclear Power Capacity Set to Overtake U.S. Within Decade

HOW DO WE STOP THESE ABSOLUTE MADMEN?

stem cells are fake

>MFW

I might see the day in my lifetime when yuan replaces the USD as the dominant reserve currency.
Though I think they'll end up in the same slug as Japan and western Europe in 30 years or so when their population demographic becomes as pensioner heavy. The interesting thing will be to see whether they become the world's most dominant influental nation over the US before the demographic shift.

I thought Russian education was good, but that was maybe during the cold war, seems you guys suck up dat patriarch cock now and deny evolution and get your new from printed paper instead of digital signals like the rest of us.

>hometown in Japan
>hometown in China
>posting under burger flag

WTF mate?

>pensioner heavy
what? they're pre-emptively gassing them

Yes to both.

tfw: china and usa go to ww3 and we all can get some real waifus to bring home ;D

cmon man look at studies. A bitch wanted grant and come up with fibroblasts eating different tissues cells faking they turn out in real cells. Fake and gay bro! You cant grow original tissue with fibroblasts. The real stem cells are bone marrow cells but they can only be transformed in blood cells. BTFO Denmark

It really depends on how I'm looking at it.

From a government view, it looks like a great pile of exploitative assholes who seem hellbent on making up for their years under colonialism by exploiting and abusing the shit out of everyone foreign. Business with them is grossly unstable if you don't have the backing of a federal gov't. They're openly exploiting foreign lands in Africa and other places. They are picking fights over land that they haven't had legitimate rights to in centuries.

On the other hand, I know a bunch of mainland Chinese. Most of them are surprisingly traditional. The men just want a stable job and the necessary assets to live a comfortable life. The women want to marry before their dowry date passes and have a kid or two. They seem able to share space with their siblings and other family unlike their clapistani counterparts.

and yeah bout evolution
You suck at this hard. Islanded nation thats a fate to lack of individual variability. Btw you are one of the most leaders in intrauterine pathology. Find yourself a hispanic GF or so...

anyone been to china?

Im going soon, looking for things to do and see, anything interesting. I should prob post on /trv/ but since yous are talking about it thought I may as well ask.

for a work/tourism?

are you decided with place already?

>They seem able to share space with siblings and other family members

I live with my wife, son, and her parents in China. I love living in a multi-generational household. Love the family life, love the support that my son gets from his grandfather, and enjoy that I can take care of them.

Every single time I tell a foreigner (I'm a foreigner myself) that I live with my parents-in-law they give me a look of disgust and shock and ask 'How...Why... I... Are you forced? I don't understand....'

The concept of living in a multi-generational household is seen as something to avoid at all costs, and infringement on who you are.... I find it a fucking shame that so many westerns avoid this type of living arrangement for.... really, who knows what reason other than petty selfishness.

Their alcohol is unbelievably shitty, but cheap as fuck so that it's affordable for a regular screw turner in some Xiaomi factory.

Their food is pretty good, even the cheap shit, although food poisoning is a thing because fuck regulations.

They have a weird concept of personal space.

tourism, gona travel the country starting in Beijing, probably going to try to visit 5 - 10 different cities for a few days each

Insectoid race.

Just get on a train and go someplace. Visit some more rural places that don't have foreigners. They'll tend to be pretty hospitable, they're also more interesting.

Most of the big cities tend to just be generic big cities. Shanghai is just another international city, same with Hong Kong. If you want to actually experience China, go to 2nd tier cities. Even Nanjing would be better to visit than Shanghai.

Basically, don't do the fucking tourist stuff. It's all cliche bullshit.

fuck all that shit mate. Go to Dali- Yuunnan, Hubei, Wu Yi and this vector
Cities are shit man...