LONDON HAPPENING

Antifa currently shutting down a conference of 'alt-right' speakers at this location:

Holiday Inn, 97 Cromwell Road, SW7 4DN

Anyone nearby?

Images incoming

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/siegfails/status/827866018815082496
youtube.com/watch?v=Injkr7ecptE
redlionwestminster.co.uk/
nomisweb.co.uk/census/2011/QS201EW/view/2013265927?cols=measures
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_London#Ethnicity
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_London#Country_of_birth
youtube.com/watch?v=BC4hg-gWcAk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are the football fans on the tube not a resource in themselves?

Someone post on a football forum about antifacsist assault on opinions

You're finished, nazis. We will cut the head off of this beast every time it appears.

Shame I'm ill, otherwise I might have gone down wearing my new MAGA hat

As soon as i finish my masters i'm going to start attending shit like this, seems fun and i should really be doing more.

For every head you remove, ten more shall take his place.

HEY COME ON JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE FUCKING WITH ALT RIGHT FAGGOTS DOESN'T MEAN YOU HAVE TO MURDER INNOCENT FROGGIES.
YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE THE GOOD GUYS, FOR FUCKS SAKE.

puff

That's the gayest knife I've seen in my life.
Combined with the cheap pair of jeans, I'm gonna guess that frog was your only friend.

Ahahaha antifa is more pathetic than I thought, I thought they were supposed to be tough guys but really they just complain to receptionists like my mom fucking hilarious

These antifa fascists are just boring at this point.

Isn't this harassment?

Guys. What if we fake a nazi rally in a predominately Muslim area. Then spread fliers around the day before telling the Muslims we're having a "Draw Muhammed day" and to wear black masks to mock the sand niggers.

We can make the two groups fight.

>Brown hand

everyone in antifa is white though

high value pepe

Too late, Goyim.

twitter.com/siegfails/status/827866018815082496

it works though

Holy shit.

How do we do this?

BLASPHEMY!!!!!

KEK'S CURSE UPON YOU!!!!!!!!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Bizarre that they would mention the Iranian nationalist. Is antifa against Iranian nationalism?

>YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE THE GOOD GUYS, FOR FUCKS SAKE.
Lel

>Neo Nazi
Every time

Spicy

you lads to need to bring some billy clubs to the party, if they get violent first start smashing heads.

Funny how the police don't do anything about this gang harrasing a private function, but then our police protect child rapists and threaten their parents when they try to stop it.

Just wait...

Oi bruv
You ca't ave that
You gotta go to jail m8

Hey bin that knife or get life!

stay scummy

I bet antifa is starting to feel really strong and powerful right now. The right hasn't even begun to push back though. They're in for a surprise when that finally happens.

obvious newfriend

London is primarily colored people, good luck. Not that this article is 5+ years ols, pre-Syrian conflict and refugee crisis.

> anti-war activist

What does antifa have against war? I'm slowly beginning to think that culling some people wouldn't hurt humanity.

Use a big ol' Mag-lite flashlight.

You know what would be sweet, if the alt-right and antifa just like went at it with swords and there was no survivors. That'd be sweet. Both are as bad as each other.

>both are as bad as each other
>what are the Numerous recent leftist riots

This is what I am thinking.

Why organize in London at fucking all?

Is this part of a tour? Why not do it in a more sane city that will actually have a audience that are not complete nut jobs and shitskins.

>The right hasn't even begun to push back though
kek, what like the EDL getting battered and run out of half of Europe
youtube.com/watch?v=Injkr7ecptE

t. civic nationalist

who gives a shit?? if these anarcho-communist wanna go to war you might as well come prepared to defend yourself and your people.

it's a pretty state of affairs when you can't defend yourself, and have to rely on the pussy ass police.

>shotgunning buzzwords

kek is that our boy Tommy? never seen this before, what a shit tier police we have here m8

*it was a hologram*

Why were they in Holland?

Yes goyim, listen to this guy! Don't stay and fight for your famous old cities! You silly goyim!

OI MATE! DO YOU HAVE A TV LICENCE FOR THAT KNIFE?

you do realize that all you will accomplish in the mid-term is being physically exterminated, right?
(I hope not, pls keep going)

Inform me why I should care or give 2 seconds to the "alt right" go.

THEY USED THE WORD MEME
THEY CANT USE THAT WORD, THAT'S
>/ourword/

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's London. Who gives a fuck about the cesspool of Britain? That place is already turning into mini afghan. I'd doubt there's even many alt right there since its so cucked.

Oh Yh, great way to promote tolerance by murdering a fucking frog. Just how mentally I'll are you cucks?

because the media wants to focus your attention on harmless retards in order to distract you from real, non-meme tier politics that could challenge your snowflake, globalist world view

This is some low-quality shitposting here; I expect better from Australians

It is nothing.

reported

>Killing a frog solely because of pepe and the alt-right

I hope Kek really is who people face when they die, and that his flames burn you to bone over and over.

It's some basic bitch conservative who advocates free speech isn't it.

Anyone know what communist meet-ups are happening soon? We need to start shutting down their events.

What about somewhere like Toronto like Toronto that likeTorontothatis already over 50% FOBs.. is that not already lost? Is London worse?

Maybe we should regroup elsewhere and then fucking invade our old cities

Not a globalist stupid kaffir. The alt-right is a label, when you allow your group to get labeled you are already fucked. But hey I'm not stopping you by labeling yourself, go right ahead I've already seen what happens but hey I love repeats.

Labour party MPs meets in the Red Lion pub
redlionwestminster.co.uk/
if you want to make waves, disrupt them there instead of unemployed street hooligans

Just let Antifa show themselves up for the retards they are. Cracking some skulls would be satisfying in the moment but for now brawling in the street won't help our cause.

I'd expect this from France. Not you bong.

it's majority white unlike all your cities

These are the kind of ideas we should be having.

M8...

Anyone going down there or livestreams? Doxxings?

>I get all my information from LARPing the_donald refugee Yanks who know fuck all about their own country let alone foreign ones
nomisweb.co.uk/census/2011/QS201EW/view/2013265927?cols=measures
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_London#Ethnicity
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_London#Country_of_birth

Anyone Brit anons want to make a facebook event to attract your version of normie conservatives to disrupt these people?
idk brother, how many more of us must be attacked in the street before we retaliate

thanks for the support. hope it happens to your home too.

Beautiful.

It's happening in Cardiff too bro, I'm with you on this one. I'm planning on hijacking their protest on the 20th

me likey

DELET THIS

Including foreigners like Slavs to try and save face just makes you look like a twat. The English population is all that matters and it was 43% 6 years ago.

Londonistan is lost.

why does antifa only do this in cucked places? Cali, New York, England. Why only these places? Very strange.

>I watch too many Jewish sitcoms
That will never work.
It will be too obvious and even if people showed up it would be too groups protesting people who aren't there.

We need a good old fashioned mass clash.

in eastern europe they get stabbed

Scousers are not human beings.

finally

Places with healthy self defence legislation means these thugs aren't able to bully and harass people.

DO IT

Fascists and anti fascists both violent thugs who want the state to control everybody's lives two peas in a pod.

KNIFE IN BIN

Put trump stickers on lefty cars

>Bong
>Using a knife

Not real and homosexual

you are fucking dead son, you messed with the wrong amphibious lovers board

Reported to the RSPCA for distributing an obscene image of animal cruelty.

youtube.com/watch?v=BC4hg-gWcAk

this is what they want to shut down

There are no such thing as "anti-fascists". They are called democrats.
Anti-fascist is (ironically) a code word for fascist.

Oh my god I used to live in chelsea sw3 5qq postcode, that is just tainting the area

did you copy this comment from facebook or something?

reported to metpol for dangerous automatic assault machete

reported you should bin that knife