THE DAY OF THE SNOWFLAKE IS COMING, Sup Forums. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!

THE DAY OF THE SNOWFLAKE IS COMING, Sup Forums. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!

Other urls found in this thread:

murderbymedia3.wordpress.com/2016/01/01/antisemitism-is-not-a-pathology-it-is-based-firmly-in-truth/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>there is nothing more fierce than formidable, unconditional love

wasted digits on this faggot

Then do your Service-to-Others and suicide yourself for us.

We won't give in, so if you really love us. Do it faggot. Show us your love.

Winter is Coming. Words of the Starks... and look how they turned out lol. Broken and defeated.

>winter is coming

Look, we built that wall for a good fucking reason, and all your "b-but the white walkers are people, too!" bullshit is nothing but brainwashing, probably funded by (((the Iron Bank))).

The King in the North's ban on travel is neither immoral nor illegal; it doesn't target everyone north of the wall, just the assholes that want to murder us and raise us from the dead as unholy abominations.

>my toughness is my tenderness
My war is peace
My freedom is slavery
My ignorance is strength

>winter is coming
>posting memes on Facebook instead of handing out blankets to the homeless

WEW
E
W

LET WINTER COME

Another gem from kikebook

Why do liberals depend so heavily on mediocre fiction to communicate?

what?

>Words in English
>"It's not english"
>Words from the constitution
>"It's not constitutional"

>it's still not English

What did she mean by this?

Kek encourages us to mock these fucks. MOCK THEM WE SHALL.

WE SHALL MOCK THEM IN THE FIELDS, IN THE RAMPARTS, WE SHALL MOCK THEM FROM ABOVE, AND WE SHALL MOCK THEM ANYWHERE THEY SEEK REFUGE(e dick).

Requesting that Plabbit faggotry:

"I can't stop crying!"
"We're warriors fueled by emotion!

and in the comment sections on social media

>Can't make a statement without a pop culture reference.

Liberals.

Repeating integers

>"Winter is coming."

Everyone who ever said this phrase unironically is going on the Day of the Rope.

Snowflakes cant stand the heat, praise the sun.

Autistic screeching.

When I see shit like this, making the voting age 40 starts to make sense.

bread and circuses man, bread and circuses

>Why do liberals depend so heavily on mediocre fiction to communicate?

>Unconditional love
>For everything brown

AVALANCHE is a terrorist organization devoted to the destruction of mako reactors

universal suffrage was a big mistake and you can see the knock-on effect of it today.
If the only people who could vote were tax payers, or land holders then the west would be a different place

Why didn't they capitilize formidable?
What did they mean by this?

I hear they have a SOLDIER working with them.

the fuck

Snow melts in the spring.

Its a modern thing. Or really maybe I should say its been refined in a modern setting.

Liberals use to use pop culture to be subversive. Taking a established image and working it to be subversive.

But millennial's tend to have the maturity of a 13 year old. So they communicate their feelings and opinions using snark, ironic memes, and pop culture references.

>this is the average voter
More and more i think most people are stupid

Just going to point out that it's US code, specifically ยง1182, not the constitution. Of course, considering that the U.S. Code has stood for quite some time without a constitutional problem...

...and we shall strip them of their precious tendies, even their therapy dogs will grant them no respite.

Then stop crying faggot. We aren't gonna round you up, yet.

>my toughness is my tenderness

>day of the snowflake
day of the hairdryer

Hate is wrong, but those leftards are just deranged.

Land ownership isn't really as relevant as it used to be in terms of keeping retards from voting. besides, rather than implicitly disenfranchise niggers and women I'd rather just do it explicitly.

Would be easy to just say
>only white males over age 30
>must have HS diploma / completed secondary school
>must have, over the last 5 years on average, contributed to the system. Meaning if someone used $150,000 worth of any form of state assistance but only paid $100,000 in taxes, then no vote

Every single U.S. state would be a deep dark red and Brexit would have passed with about 90% of the vote instead of 52%

>I am a badd BELIEVER
>My THOUGHNESS is my TENDERNESS

honestly, guys, these liberal people are genetic failures.

they lack the self-preservation instinct = you DO NOT WANT to mate with them and have them in their gene pool

the most merciful thing is to make some state a dumping ground for them, where they can enjoy getting bred out by more lebenswerte Rassen, like the the aggressive spics or something.

I don't see other races getting THIS suicidal, why is it (some of) white people?

Is it the altruism snowfag genetics?

Just wear a fucking coat

>Fierce

Why does that word always make me cringe?

same reason 'epic' has lost all meaning

this book series is pretty redpilled desu.

It really is, reading ASOFAI made me understand politics, REAL politics, not the sanitised propaganda shit that gets fed to soft feminised liberal voters in Western countries.

>reading some kikes degenerate book
>learning "politics" from a fantasy novel

lol

Stay blue-pilled kids.

>Antisemitism meme
>"Red pill" meme

Welcome to Sup Forums, newfag.

Unless Stannis wins it's all for nothing.

Check'd.

Love is bullshit that accomplishes nothing. No reason to ever love anybody but yourself.

You are an idiot.

I knew you were a faggot.

>p.s you don't know anything about politics if you don't know about (((them)))

>My strength is in the service of others
By others too apparently, I doubt any of these weak faggots did any real work to help people.

I really hate Harry Potter now.

>All of world history is about (((((Jews)))))

Baby's first red pill, keep digging, keep reading, keep an open mind.

No, Starks come back. It's just that the left's play book demands that they steal our momentum and use it against us.

Just like their little Star wars analogy where they aren't actually the Empire (would have been under Clinton) serving the dark side. The dark side definitely exists, and it's not even cool. Satan is probably laughing at these fools, but they believe they have some sort of divine favor.

It's all reverse psychology psychology with these fucks.

>I am not a pussy
>Now let me tell you how I'm not a pussy by describing how much of a pussy I am

>baby's
>not babbys

I knew this was your first week here.

What have you contributed to society, drumpfy? Besides sitting on your fat ass posting memes?

>Argument from spelling mistake

Oy vey, we got ourselves a live one.

>leaf
>worth making an argument

>Shitpostralia

We learned from the best.

What is the fucking deal with Leftist Millennials?

>Muh Harry Potter
>Muh Star Wars
>Muh Hunger Games

It's even worse when you realize half the shit they reference is literal children/young adult entertainment.

>Watch this bold, brave Transqueergendered xe literally DESTROY Donald Trump by reading Goodnight Moon

>virtue signalling on fagbook

How many thumbs up did he get from his special snowflake "friends"?

I'm Eagle Scout, so a hell of a lot more than you CTR. Oh, I'm sorry, you've been rebranded as blue something or another now haven't you? Tell me, for all of your talk about the environment have you ever actually gone outside to clean up litter? Have you actually gone outside in the Detroit winter to give food and clothing to the homeless? Have you ever helped the elderly with their groceries? Have you ever volunteered to help with construction in your local park?
I have, can you honestly say the same?

>*unsheaths fedora*
>hey man im like way more enlightened than you
>don't worry one day you'll be a smart as me
>what no I wont tell you what im talking about or actually make an argument I wouldn't be deep and mysterious then
>psh, if only you knew what I know, kid

I also used to do this when I was 14. It's the cringiest thing ever.

Pssshhh... nothing personnel, kid.

I'm not trying to be deep in mysterious but
"duh juice behind everything" is literally entry-level.

There's no deep mistery, just read more about how the world actually works and realise it isn't that fucking simplistic.

>ur dum, me smart

Not an argument.

>day of the flake
can't wait

>repeat this to yourself 5 times a day, in front of a mirror and you might actually believe it

>winter is coming
WE GAME OF THRONES NOW

>just read more about how the world actually works and realise it isn't that fucking simplistic.

Winter is nearly over tho

Why are lefty memes so shit? Honestly, this is so fucking embarrassingly bad. Sup Forums(4,8) DailyStormer and TRS memes make the lefty sites like OD, DU, leftypol, etc memes look so pathetic.

A pile of snow and plain black text? You'll never win a meme war with this shit you weak faggots

>WINTER IS COMING

you know what snowflakes do in winter? they fall out of the sky, they fall to the ground, and they never get up again.
i'm looking forward to it.

It's February, winter is ending

>this doesn't mean that it's constitutional! it's just words from the constitution!

liberal logic in a nutshell

""duh juice behind everything" is literally entry-level"??
Oh really?
murderbymedia3.wordpress.com/2016/01/01/antisemitism-is-not-a-pathology-it-is-based-firmly-in-truth/

OMG!
I'm so afraid of care-bear faggots!
BRING IT ON!!

>Westeros built a giant wall to prevent winter from coming
Donald Baratheon will save us

>I-I'm not a snowflake, I'm a badass
My sides!

This is why we shouldn't have universal suffrage.

Don't know why they think winter is coming since they believe in Global Warming

>badass
There's that word again.

hehe, note:
>this shit is always in liberal cities and colleges
>never in bread basket or heartland
>liberals will starve if cut off
>we own (R, conservative, right) most of the guns
>LEO and Military most vote right too, as they truly see reality
>the arrogance of suicidally altruistic liberals BOGgles the mind

Land owning is as relevant as it ever was. Land owners have established roots. They have a vested interest in things. The (often childless rootless cosmopolitan urbanite who rents and "doesn't want to be tied down" doesn't have the same stake in the nation and its future.

loving someone unconditionally is what beaten housewives do

>winter is comming
totally denying global warming

Very nice

The day of the rake will look like a picnic following the day of the snow shovel.

Friendly reminder 65M snowflakes is about 2 liters of water. You're about to get soaked!

You can't even have a proper water balloon fight with 2 litres of water

>I am a badass...
Said no actual badass, ever.

They have no idea what they're up against.

>winter is coming

>wanna be communist insurgents sucker punch people in the face for disagreeing with their political views
>masked edge-lords pepper spray young women for being conservative
>celebrities in their gated communities call for violent revolution when their candidate loses
>students riot and destroy their own college community to prevent a black-loving, gay, jew immigrant from giving a speech because he disagrees with them- and call it hate speech
>"when they go low, we go high"
>"we are a force of love"

I don't even know how to summarize this, the hypocrisy here is unfathomable.

"fascists of the future will call themselves anti-fascists"

check'd & kek'd

basically we need to gas them and call it a day.

>WINTER IS COMING
So these people are literally comparing themselves to undead zombies hellbent on destroying all civilization and tearing down the WALL that protects the civilized world?

An apt analogy.