They are also the most religious states. Coincidence? I think not

They are also the most religious states. Coincidence? I think not.

They are also five of the most heavily Republican. Coincidence?

i wonder why the poor white areas have such little crime compared to the poor black areas. i thought poverty breeds crime

define the word "educated" in this context

And the most Republican, amirite?

Pointing out facts like this is pretty much CTR as fuck honestly and you should be ashamed of yourself but then I saw your flag and noticed you're a Turk

I wonder why the poor white areas hate niggers so much when they don't even live near them.

And Trump won all of those.

They are also the most negrous states.

Majority if Christians voted democrat

Not "least educated" but "least college educated".

There's no way you're going to University when you're a dirt poor farmer, Ahmet.
These people aren't stupid, but they aren't going hop on Dr. Shekelgruber's wild ride just to get a bachelor's degree. They generally pursue skilled trades, because they are paid to study, and agricultural work.

Traditionally, in the "greater appalachian" states you either had to get a sports scholarship to college, be sent via GI (veteran) benefits, or be rich to go.

It's not the same these days, but the cultural effect is still there.

-t guy whose family is from Arkansas

Jewed

Your country has a fucking star and crescent on its national flag. Focus on trying to prevent Ahmed from raping goats before you shit on America.

Has a Bachelor-ette of Arts degree.

>Arkansas
>Louisiana
>Mississippi
>not huge nigger populations

(((educated)))

I fucking love you guys.

They're also the states with the most niggers. Coincidence?

Are they the least intelligent states, though? Because that's really all that matters.

True, there is a lot of niggers in the south.

>home schooled
>least educated
Is that why they always win the spelling bees and consistently test higher than city people and urban retards on the SAT?

>I wonder who could be behind this post...

...my kids are homeschooled and they are literally working on Latin verb declensions right now.

Fuck public school.

>Latin verb declensions
Why?

U think they should be genocided like the Armenians?

>Arkansas

thats one of the states I have absolotly no idea where it is or hows live there
I mean, I've heard the name already, but thats it

U L T R A R A R E
L
T
R
A
R
A
R
E

The problem with the south is non segregated schools, and Harriot Tubman knows it.

Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise.

For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness.

And again, The Lord knoweth the thoughts of the wise, that they are vain.

1 Corinthians 3:18-20

I bet you know where Texas is. Well Arkansas is touching it's North East corner. It connects in a town called Texarkana.

education doesnt equal intelligence

Spending >$100K on a gender studies degree

I don't know why you are shocked. Anyone who believes any religious scriptures are true is a complete moron. The religious right are the worst part of the right, see ben shapiro and steven crowder. Religion imposes idiotic views like no gay marriage and no abortion, and then the mental gymnastics you have to do to try and defend that position is incredible.

The worst part is, deep down nobody actually believes there is a god and a heaven. Only people with mental diseases buy into that bullshit.

how is Arkansas?
I would imagine its a mix between Nebraska and Luisianna/Missisipi?

How many niggers do these states have?

The Ozarks are beautiful but I've only visited the state. I live in Louisiana.

What is the specific criteria necessary to be considered educated?

Surprised Alabama wasn't in there, they must have been #6.

>not knowing this is based on standardized tests
Massachusetts is liberal af and I bet we have more money and doctors than anyone up in this board.

wouldnt have anything to do with the black population would it?

west virginians are farmers.

>Turkey is >90% mudslimes
> makes 1933 move and votes for the end of democracy
>coincidence?
>yes

The most obnoxious and hated posters on Sup Forums are Turks. They also will never be part of the European Union. Coincidence? I think not.

>They are also the most religious states.
>heil richard dawkins

What is Utah?

Now that youve identified the state could you list me the demographics of the least educated ?

least educated in those States = niggers

most religious = nigger + whites.

niggers skew your false equivalence.

Turkish flag = btfo by Islam for centuries

Nigger equals uneducated.

All this means you found this on an internet atheist website and plagiarized it.

Plagiarism is theft.

Theft as a matter of course without conscience = nigger.

You are a Turkish nigger btfo by Islam.

Instead of the doublespeak word "educated" let's use the word "domesticated."
Suddenly those states sound uncucked and cool.

be a good cultural marxist goyim and get your brain jewed. remember, gpa is everything. no other traits matter.

Having the ability to pay or borrow for a commercial education (that's what it is, colleges in US are a business) automatically= Wisdom, morality, decent person.

Yeah, no.

And you.................... are an idiot. Two college degrees, no debt, own home and property in another state, 125k a year working in STEM, 5 white children - all college educated or in prep school,and believe in God - specifically Christianity.

I would argue that except for your heroes who make a ton of money off of you lowbrow internet atheists, that you are the ones with the mental disease.

Or if you like, you are devolving into what your ancestors were before the religion gene made them jump ahead on the evolutionary ladder. Religious people are literally more evolved than you are.

They also have the most blacks, coincidence?

We also receive the most government funding that goes directly to the ghettos out of our pockets. We get shafted at every turn to try and lower taxes but the Delta wants their free shit

It gives you a better grasp on Romance languages to make it easier to learn them. Also if they pursue law or biology it could help

Babbys first six figure job. I work from home and I made that back when I was 26 pleb

define "educated"