Why is an Englishman allowed to create political shows in America?

Why is an Englishman allowed to create political shows in America?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2IGckWsXvJ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He has sme Arab in him.

motherfucker looks like an inferior version of Otacon

He's a usefull idiot mouthpiece for (((them)))

of course he does, his a grade A cowabunga piece of dogshit cuck

We let people say pretty much whatever they want to over here. Doesn't matter where they came from.
When they get too uppity, someone just shoots them.

(((Arab)))

His accent tricks Amerifats into thinking he's smart.

This.

This. It's funny because the daily show also has a host with an English accent.

>English

Hes a welsh jew.

Because of the first amendment

education standards are so low we can't into politics show as Viacom shill.

The nose knows.

WTF I hate horses now!

His accent is considered to best the type that makes the speak sound most stupid here.

Beats me. Burgers love subversion.

In his butt.
In the form of a penis.
Because he one of them homosexuals you hear about.

americans can't in2 satire
they fall for low quality bait shills like Piers Morgen and John Oliver

for real shit check out
>Armando Ianuucci
he had to quit writing political satire because it was all coming true before they could put the shows out

>armando ianuucci

And in the trash it goes.

Anyone who sucks globalist cock is welcome in the Jew television networks.

They are a multiethnic bunch.

For the same reason a hungarian jew is allowed to back professional protesters.

wtf is a Welsh jew?

ITT: Anglos pretend they are not hook nosed and beady eyed.

No one is fooled.

The Daily Show host has a South African accent.

But Americans do have a thing for English accents. We associate it with wisdom and learnedness.

Freedom of speech

It's crap, but fuck it, burger libtards can't even spout garbage for themselves.

> 1 post by this id

Because it's the current year

>His accent tricks Liberals into thinking he's relevent

ftfy

I was always sure this dudelet were jewish

Honest question to anglos here. What kind of accent does he have? I mean the English accent is pretty diverse which makes me wonder how Americans can't tell the difference. Some dude from Yorkshire is gonna sound different from a guy in Liverpool.

Birmingham, but modified to be more intelligible and 'English', eg: using long A.

South East - kind of in between posh and Cockney

i think his real name was (((leiberwitz))) or something similar

clearly hes a polsk-juden and english

therefore the old merchant connection will lead to his benefits abroad

He's a simple cuck farmer.
Tending his cucks.

I hate that fucking faggot so much. I honestly don't understand why the fuck we hire foreigners to do American political shows.

literally nobody here knows who he is
he looks Jewish so....well you know how it goes.

because retarded liberals think your people are fancy. your like the french over here, but we can understand your gibberish a little better.

Exactly what it sounds, a mix of the two.

>50% mutt at best

>wtf is a Welsh jew?
He only fucks kosher sheep

Ah yes, it feels bittersweet having left-wing monsters from South Africa start to invade the political environment in America after Americans had a huge anti-apartheid movement that led to harsh sanctions on South Africa which has resulted in the oppression of the white minority.

Wat

because dumb american liberals love le british accent le doctor who etc and americans in general treat anyone that speaks with a middle class brit accent like a genuis.

>rip bongs

it's true. once upon a time, english accents triggered well earned loathing, then it turned to comical joviality. the generation after that it memed and indicated suaveness and a certain cosmopolitan debonair. in the 90s it went to a sort of merchant/ivory ennui and melodramatic malaise.

now it simply reads as pakis and various other subhumans a la oliver who ought to have his skull bashed in on an hourly basis.

I'm from Liverpool and Americans think I'm Irish or Australian

They think you're Irish because you have a small cock.

He's doing what USA has been promoting for longest of time
>Want to come here? Sure, come here and make it big. Achieve American dream.

Birmingham.

I want to ask the same thing about Russell brand. At least John Oliver speaks in coherent sentences

John Oliver always looks like he's got a buttplug in him.

>dumb
>americans

pick one

>americans
>liberals

pick one

Piers is redpilled now faggot

>scouser, Irish, Australian
All drunken ex-convicts, so it's understandable

At least I'm whole

That was fkn bizarre, I loathed that cunt and was happy when he fucked off to your side of the pond. Next thing he's fighting the good fight?

You newfags think being redpilled means supporting Trump. He's still anti-gun moron

Why are some bongs so fucking ugly? Is there a specific region where people like Oliver spawn from?

I guess on the positive side, when women go down on you and are disappointed at your small cock, they get relieved since they get to snack on your dick cheese.

We let ugly people on telly, you lot don't

i cant pinpoint one specific part of his face that makes him so ugly. it's a combo of his teeth, dimples, nose, eyebrows, and hair

Thanks for clearing it up nige

Where pretty English people lives in england? Like karen ?

I shower everyday.

You'll never be complete man.

Russel brand is mockney, trying to sound like one of the working class 'you're aving a larf intcha mate'

Underrated post

Not really

Up north in God's country mate

It's no wonder British women love Muslim cock so much.

It's the only kind of cock on that cloudy depressing island that doesn't look like a smelly ugly sea cucumber.

there is no dick cheese, retard. it's called showering.

Why are non-citizens like John Oliver giving me political advice?

A burger getting triggered at dick cheese? You must be a foreigner. Get the fuck out of my country and take John Oliver with you.

>implying Lena Dunham isn't ugly as a meat shit

Wouldn't Bill welcome an Englishman though?

>2017
>being Jewish
cmon try a little harder bud

Unsurprisingly, a lot of euro women are repulsed by your dry shrivelled, scarred jew dicks

It honestly doesn't sound like you were born here if you think it's unusual to have a beautiful circumcised penis in America.

You must be so happy - yet another thing yanks, kikes and muzzies have in common. Such inspiring diversity...

cause the americans for some reason enjoy our retards

John Oliver is a lying fucking hack anyway
He tells people he's from Liverpool (He's a dirty fucking brummy) who went to cambridge with daddys money
And tells people he lived on shit like "2nd street" or "7th avenue"

I fucking hate him, little scrotey piece of shit

At least Piers keeps his fucking integrity as a fucking Brit

University girls are often attractive, but I don't know where they come from.

>that nose
>englishman
not even anglos are that ugly

Americans are cucks, they love having British people tell them how retarded they are and fuck their wives and daughters. John Oliver, Gordon Ramsey, Simon Cowell, Piers Morgan etc. How much prime pussy do you think that ugly goblin gets every single day thanks to his accent?

can i take your foreskin too, or did the jews already make it into face lotion?

Didn't happen.

I've fucked plenty of euro sluts and they love clean circumcised cocks. They're amazed at how it doesn't smell like shit.

Question: whats the most effective way to make a tinfoil hat?

Same reason leafs, britbongs, Aussies, kiwis, frogs, dagos, and Krauts all post on an American anime board with a strange absence of weeb flags.

He's a brummy

That's one UGLY kike

God, he's so detestable.
Grant me digits KeK and may they go towards his demise.

>They're amazed at how it doesn't smell like shit
That's because Americans shart in their pants so often

Because it's 2017!

He's a philanthropist man, be cool

>brummies
not even once

His accent and his whole persona is a fucking act

youtube.com/watch?v=2IGckWsXvJ8

Americans find it funny and charming the same way one would find crazy grandpa stories funny and charming.
"Gosh u darn kids!"
"Suure gramps... :)"

I wish for an America where all the cunts who don't want to be here would simple fuck the fuck off.

Doubt it, in non-kiked countries being circumcised means you prob had medical cock problems at some point, like a snapped banjo or such. They're more likely to ask if it still works, or just point and laugh...

>there are yanks on Sup Forums so bluepilled that they think their childhood genital mutilation was a good thing

Just be glad he's not making political shows in the UK.

He's their problem now.

He's a literal who over here.

Only ever saw him on panel shows ten years ago.