This image is being spread on Swedish social media as a testament of how great Sweden is compared to US...

This image is being spread on Swedish social media as a testament of how great Sweden is compared to US. What does Sup Forums think?

Other urls found in this thread:

heritage.org/political-process/report/the-use-and-abuse-executive-orders-and-other-presidential-directives
youtube.com/watch?v=weoCy5ms1O4
express.co.uk/news/world/758139/Swedish-women-terrified-sex-attacks-migrant-youth-gangs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

that explains...

everything

You're all cucks except the ones who left already.

C U C K E D
U
C
K
E
D

Pretty much sums up on of Swedecuck's innumerable problems. Cunts writing cunt laws based on their cunt feelings.

Sounds pretty fucking sexist to me

i see 0 womyn of color, you racist fucks

>Trump is actually signing the papers
>The women aren't working

>The women all look sad, some even with their arms folded
>Some of the men seem to be smilling, the one in the background looks exceptionally happy

It's almost as if women aren't interested in politics. How ironic.

The secret to Sweden's cucking has been lifted

why do women jut look so much less professional than men?

Even if you're looking at it from their dopey egalitarian view that we're all equal which we're not is one not as bad as the other. Leftists are actually retarded

the chick on the far right is fat as fuck

Another proof that women can't lead a goverment

they're women.

This. Both are sexist.

Of course, if men and women are equal, what does it really matter?

>This image is being spread on Swedish social media as a testament of how great Sweden is compared to US.

That's funny, it could also be spread here as a testament of how great the US is compared to Sweden.

May be preggo.

Heaven and Hell

these women are working hard to make sweden the best country for rapes

what's the purpose of that image? are you trying to tell me that sweden is better because women do it rather than man? is the purpose is equality than I see nothing different from one image to the other

You mean the one that's pregnant?

Somehow a bad thing

Somehow a good thing

?!
heritage.org/political-process/report/the-use-and-abuse-executive-orders-and-other-presidential-directives

who cares if its all women or all men?

pretty much this desu. the problem is is that they're all white

This proves that the most effective way to destroy and destabilise a country is from the inside through women in government.

this makes me relieved. that could have been us. how big of a bullet did we dodge?

> Puerto Rico is whiter than Sweden
Rlly maeks me think...

The Swedish one is sexist. Trump picks based on competence. Sweden picks based on gender. This is the irony of it all.

S
o
f
t

Vaginas

>men in charge - getting shit done
>women in charge - everyone gets raped

>giving women power leads to fall of mankind
I thought this was already known?

That's why swedish men will be taking cock in their asses

Mfw Puerto Rico is more white than sweden.

What breed of cat is that?

So aren't... Both sexist by their logic?

Many americucks getting triggered.

>preps bull

>All white, no 28 year old refugee children
who knew Sweden was so racist

Thats a doggo.

No wonder you're fucked

cute, a bunch of women pretending they know the first thing about running a country

>hurr refugees welcome!! OMG ANTI RAPE BRACELETS NEEDED

The Swedish one is sexist because it shows a deliberate attempt to have only women portrayed.

She is preggo

Men are professional, stoic, observing and discussing.

Where is the Swedish picture taking place? Do you really sign your laws in a random office?

Where is our prime minister?

So fucking dumb, stands for equality and multi-ethnicity. All are white and all are women. And she is not signing a law. This picture makes me more anti-femenism.

Keep spreading it so when Sweden collapses everyone is aware who to blame. Somehow they will still blame white males though.

A nation destroying bullet, user.

How do she sign a law if she don't even look at papers? Or this is a specialty of Swedish lawmaking?

FPBP
/thread

>men actually working
>women posing as the attention whores they are

>mfw

The point is that you should care that it's not women.

Just saying dear Sweden.

I think Sweden is full of faggots

Now show Japan.

You have to be a broken man (aka swede) to not be absolutely enraged by this.

MARXISM IS A FIGHT AGAINST NATURE
YOU CAN NOT WIN IT

Yeah, that was my observation.

Despite only having been on the job for like two weeks, Trump's team looks far more professional. It's like Roman Legionnaires vs Amazonian barbarians.

Of course, it probably helps that most of the men in Trump's convenient have held actual jobs before.

>Random office
Yeah, kinda.
What you have to understand about our politicians is that they are fucking low educated scum, our fucking PM has a history as Union Boss and failed wielder, our minister of education worked as a teacher for like 2 years, and he is one of the most educated ones in the whole fucking cabinet.
For us politics is a fucking joke, and only scum and retards gets to be politicians.
So yeah, they sit in a fucking random office.

>in America there's a big, neat presidential room
>in Sweden it looks like something out of a school

It's a dog and pretty sure it's a Samoyed.

Sweden is dead and feminism killed it. Any country that takes their females seriously is bound to fail.
Just look at your nigger lover country.

Senpai you just described the US

USA: The law will probably help to protect their citizens.
Sweden: The law will probably be detrimental to their citizens.

Sweden is the rape capital of Europe. Looks like old white men care more about women's safety than they do. Can't women do anything right?

>TFW there are a thousand girls trully beaultiful in Sweden, but they chose a token negro with ZERO chances to win, all in order to virue signal to the world.

Aren't these women the ones that have banned Fossil Fules?

>detrimental to their citizens.
Oh you have no idea how much the fucked us in the ass on this one, the law they are passing is that ALL Swedish government must follow the environmental shit policy of the retarded green party, and it is basically this: Sweden will be totally free from fossil fuel and nuke power by 2050.

>As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths.
Isaiah 3:12

feminist snow ploughing

oppression hotline

>Sweden will be totally free from fossil fuel and nuke power by 2050
Reversing to stone age just to please the immigrants? That's so progressive!

qualification vs representation of social classes?

hmm.

guess we shall see in the coming years :D

Egalitarianism was always just a tool for (((minorities))) to gain power.

KEKED

This

eventually people will forget that the bottom one was done as a joke.
and thus another misleading pol meme was born

>A caribbean island is whiter than a nordic country

This. Women just like posing for photographs. Trump clearly doesn't even give a shit that a picture is being taken.

>Top: bunch of old farts signing law
>Bottom: bunch of old queefs signing law
What's the difference anyways?

this

What is the punchline of the joke here?
>look, we are women unlike Trump

This is what happens when women attempt humour. They just turn it into passive aggressive attention seeking.

The top got there due to competence and hard work, the bottom got there due to having a vagina.

It shows Sweden is just as sexist as the USA. Dumb Swedes.

She took that image for purpose to attack Trump's all men image. OP do not give any ideas to Sup Forums although I think the image is bad joke

something something abortion iirc

>Sweden in charge of doing anything right
>youtube.com/watch?v=weoCy5ms1O4
>express.co.uk/news/world/758139/Swedish-women-terrified-sex-attacks-migrant-youth-gangs

>build a big 'diverse and tolerant' shopping mall
>it turns into a no-go zone

USA Men oppressing women
Sweden women oppressing men

I mean Sweden can't do or say anything without being BTFO every single time. Just stfu, stop posting on Sup Forums, seize contact with the world and seal off your borders. We will come back and check on you in 50 years when your population will consist of retarded gray chingger slime hybrids. Then we will put you all in a zoo and beat the crap out of every single one!

The reason the photo was taken.

Trump was signing the law, he couldn't give a shit about the photo.

The swedes posed to the photo to, somehow, show how better they are by having all females.

Not really you idiot, it´s a fucking joke.

There are no kikes in Sweden's picture so they are right.

It´s a joke, and now more autistic retards on Sup Forums will believe yet again that this is totally what is going on in Sweden.

SWEDEN STRONK

It is because they are not happy to see their laws put in place

All they are thinking is "I'm so sad I'm not the one that signs the final papers. It is so unfair that she gets to do that alone."

Show them the rapid increase of rape in Sweden

>Nordstan
>NordSTAN
Swedebros, it there any proper swedish meaning to this name or is it just coinicendce?

Stan = city
You idiot

I think women should go back to the kitchen.

Kiket's exist too. Do you think Jews come out of egg's like in Kazakhstan? That is the only exception in every part of the world they reproduce like everyone.