So I just found out that my gf of 5 years has had a black boyfriend in her past

So I just found out that my gf of 5 years has had a black boyfriend in her past.

She is the most loving and caring person I know and we also moved together last year. She does everything for me and is a great overall person. Everything is perfect and I really could imagine a future family with her until I found out about that black dude.

It completely fucks me up and I don't know what to do.

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/blog/unique-everybody-else/201210/the-pseudoscience-race-differences-in-penis-size
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There is a simply solution to your problem.

BURN THE COAL, PAY THE TOLL

you contradicted your first sentence with your second and i stopped reading.

Step 1. Check for AIDS

Step 2. Dump and tell her the reason.

Step 3. Check for AIDS again just to be sure.

Step 4. Get a new gf that isn't taking Negro dicks.

You have to end it, you have been cucked for 5 years and she needs to pay for making you suffer

Once she went black she never comes back bro, this means she is probably milking some handsome negro behind your back while you play the loving cuck husband. She loves to suck and fuck the BBC with all her 3 holes.
She is already used to a Huge Cock and you can't possibly satisfy her in any way. You're just there for her "security" while she does what she wants. You think she is wonderful? well bad news, its all a show and fake and you're being used and played like a damn fiddle.
Better fuck off fast before you get in contact with HIV

>So I just found out that I'm posting this thread again

>Germany
hahaha you can't make this shit up

lmao what a cuck

Doesn't it suck to know that you probably will never satisfy her like he did, but she'll never tell you because she knows it will hurt you, so both of you have sex with this big black elephant in the room, with both you and her fully knowing you are insufficient.

Sorry user RIP your relationship. She has been cheating on you and tells you this ONLY because it relieves her guilt. Now in her hamster mind when you break up with her you will be a "racist bigot" and it won´t be her that ruined it by cheating.

So sorry user.

If you mean well before you, ignore it. People change. And seriously don't take advice on women from a tibetan whelk construction forum.

KEKED
U
C
K
E
D

>So I just found out that my gf of 5 years has had a black boyfriend in her past.
ABORT.ABORT.

GET THE FUCK OUT OF THERE, OP

IT'S LIKE IF SHE FUCKED A DOG BUT WORSE

>somehow Sweden gets it

ah cmon man, over the line

German girls right now are fascinating about BBCs. They're inviting Blacks to rape them and they enjoy it.

Really guys this is all you have to say here?
I bet most of you never even had a gf or didn't even see a real vagina.
You guys would take a blacked girl any time because you virgins are so desperate.

Step 4 must be really hard in Sweeden

you know what you have to do! drop her

Just embrace the fact that you are now tunnel buddies with Tyrone and Germany stay cucked. This makes me really wonder if maybe Hitler did have a time machine went into the future saw how cucked germany was because of the Jews, and went full on mass murder, but I don't blame him if I'd had a time machine I'd go back in time to save germany by giving them plans to the nuclear bomb before the Americans.

why did you even made the post you fucking nigger? you already knew what people were going to say you faggot! You wanted us to tell you to go suck a black dick to be even with your gf? fuck off!

Saged and reported

Dude it's over. She is basically telling you "I love the BBC, and I'm preparing you for the fact I'm getting it on the side at the present moment." That is the only reason why she brought it up. You're done.

P.S. Why would you ever want to stick your dick in something knowing a disgusting monkey has been in there?

> dated a nigger for his bbc
> the most loving and caring person I know
Either you just contradicted yourself, or you don't know any loving and caring people.
Ditch the coal burner, the toll must be paid.

BBC is bollocks mate. Read articles from psychiatrists where they have loads of blacks come in worried because they don't have BBC - cos it's a myth. Apparently it's a real issue in nog communities.

psychologytoday.com/blog/unique-everybody-else/201210/the-pseudoscience-race-differences-in-penis-size

America is far worse though, these incidents barely happen here, meanwhile every White girl in the U.S: has laid with a Negro. But you're just so used to it by now that you don't even see it as a problem.

i'm sure there are things in your past that she wouldn't approve of. with that in mind, remember we all change over time. stay true and loyal and show how much better it is to be with a white male.

Don't listen to these NEET virgins, user. It's 2017, there is literally nothing wrong with STDs. They're empowering.

You're a brave and unique person that doesn't deserve the abuse you've received here.

I have a girlfriend and I would honestly dump her if she told me that

This doesn't address the toll that must be paid. Actions have consequences.

gave me a hearty kek mate.

Sweden, trust me I'm not worried about niggers in America taking white girls most of them are in jail getting their ass pounded, and the girls I go for usually only date guys that have their own car and place, meaning that an African American would have to get off welfare to even compete with the ladies in my league, but lets be realistic for a black person to attract a white chick, he has to be famous and have money, and look decent your avg black nig nog isn't slaying pussy, you just watching to much jewtube.

Can you even imagine it?
Her getting naked in front of some dirty nigger, and then willigly drops on her knees and slowly moves to the filth on all four; she then looks him right into those brown souless eyes and smiles while she gently strokes, licks and sucks on his black rod...
God only knows what he did to her after..

if she gave you AIDS post nudes here
then post her address

If you're on a date, or in any type of relationship with a girl. And she notifies you she has burned the coal. Get up and leave immediately.

NO SWEDEN! NO!

Had 6x5.25 penor two years ago

My girl cheated on me with a nigger

Started penis exercises, now I'm sitting at 8 x 6.1

I literally bleach bitches

Leave her

pathetic. break up with her and spend the rest of your life talking about race with Sup Forums, you deserve it.

She had a black bf, she is unfit to be a good mother for white kids.

What routine, and how long did it take?

If you dump her. I promise you will feel so alpha it will override any sadness. TEACH HER THE HARDWAY HANS

I'm never coming back here

C U C K
U
C
K

You won't be missed

I bet you enjoy this

OP's dick is being rubbed on gash a nigger rubbed his dick on.

It's sad to say but almost every attractive white female in college has slept with a black shit.

It's part of the liberal mindset in college to "explore" things sexually and i have personally seen a number of attractive white girls proudly shout about how they are fucking blacks. Every attractive white female that I know has also slept with a black athlete. anyone who has gone to college is already aware of this.

For reference, I am attending a top 10 university.

Dump her

Wtf I hate the Catholic church now

>thinking the virgin meme is real while you want to settle with blacked girl

False, this is just a cuck fantasy

Break up with her and kick her out you fucking cuck

It's hard to avoid when you are 60%

I gained an inch in 5 months.

Where most people go wrong (in My opionion is wasting newbie gains on shitty routines)

3 x 20 second helicopter swings as warm up in the bath of hot water (HOT WATER IS A MUST TO GAINS)

25 low erection level jelqs x followed by ui bens (ok sign just under the head then push down at the base with a v sign and hold for 10 - 20 seconds) do this four times for length

25 x high erection jelq then 20 second erect squeezes for girth x 5

30/hour of edging / ballooning while pushing blood into the penis to stretch the penis and maximise gain

I do this 4 times a week after the gym and use coconut rub

Just direct them to the nearest garbage bin m8. It's literally impossible for a man to have any sense of self-respect knowing his woman has been BLACKED

Deal breaker

part of dealing with a problem is being aware of it

you can't keep ignoring this issue. those are the real cuck fantasy faggots that want this to continue.

Damn. This guy is wise. Listen to him.

B&H with the bantz